Need review for this device.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by jcasper1, Mar 6, 2010.

1. jcasper1

jcasper1 MistressJC

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    Mistress is very very interested in buying this. Does anyone have experience using it? We need to know about security, comfort, and quality, but we welcome any comment at all. I have copy and pasted the link below.

http://kinkindustries.com/SL101.html

Gratefully,
    Slave

2. robrob

robrob Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    It looks like a very beautiful cock cage - nice and shiny, with lots empty area so you can see the cock struggling inside, and made of steel, so it won't break.

I was seriously considering buying this, but I opted for The Fort instead (from extremerestraints.com).

My concern was that although it might be fun for bedroom play, it's not something that one could use for 24/7 chastity - it just looks like it would be way to easy for me to pull out when soft.

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Someone on Twitter had this device and mentioned that it was good for short term play and not for long term use. They didn't say why, but dolly would guess at least one reason to be that the gap between the cage and base ring is too large.

dollyanne

4. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Dolly forgot to mention that the steel device dollyanne DOES have some experience with is the one by Maturemetal. Dolly hasn't written her review yet, but based on dolly's experience so far, both with the device and with Maturemetal's customer service, dolly would recommend you take a look at the models offered on his website: Maturemetal.com. Dolly chose a customized "jailbird" device for hygiene reasons that is probably the closest to the one you mention. The good thing about the Maturemetal option is that you can have it customized for cage length, gap size, inner diameter, ring size, etc. Maturemetal is also a member of Chastity Mansion! Dolly's review should be up soon!

Hope this helps!

dollyanne

5. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    I agree with dollyanne. Given the variety of designs, the quality of the materials and workmanship, the outstanding customer service, the reasonble prices, and the fact that he is a member here, anyone considering a metal device need look no further than Mature Metal. I mean, c'mon!! What more could you expect from a merchant?

6. jcasper1

jcasper1 MistressJC

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    Thank you all for your responses!! I have a question for you RobRob if it is ok? I am the Mistress here and qwite frankly the fort is my first choice. I/we had some concerns though. Do you wear it 24/7? Is the weight of the device an issue at all? I am also concerned a little about hygeine, we generally take the CB off about onc a week for a thorough cleaning, but it is clear and we could see if there were a greater need. BTW, he is large enuff to fill the device amd I am sure if the weight enables him to pull out he would pay dearly for not being able to get back in:)
    Just the thought of the cold, hard steel blocking not only the sensation of touch, but also the sensation of sight, gets me all wet.
    Thanks in advance,
    Mistress Janice

7. robrob

robrob Junior Member

Local Time:
    You can read about it on this thread: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?2427-The-Fort-Chastity-Device

I especially found the information on www.kinkunleashed.com to be very useful - see links I posted here: http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...-Chastity-Device&p=42126&viewfull=1#post42126

I have not worn it 24/7 yet - I've actually done most of my experimenting today - but I can already say, if you like the CB3000, you'll LOVE this thing. It's pretty much the exact same thing, only it won't crack and pinch the wearer's cock (this is what happened with my CB-6000 multiple times, but that's a different story).

The weight was definitely a factor for me - it's much heavier than the plastic toys, but I've been experimenting with attaching it to a chain going around my belt and I am very happy with the results.

8. Morfiend

Morfiend Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    Hi,

This is my first post. My GF just bought me this device and I wanted to share my thoughts on it.

First off, I plan on buying a higher quality device soon.
    Second, I totally recommend this product as an introduction to chastity. You can easily find it for about 30-40 bucks on ebay.
    Third, its cheap, and one size fits most. Mine came w/ 2 rings. I use the smaller ring.
    Fourth, its not very secure. It would totally be the honor system w/ this thing without modifying it. I believe you could modify it by reducing the gap between the ring and the cage. There were however points in the day, such as the morning where any kind of pullout would be impossible.
    Fifth, comfort. I wore the device for 2 days straight for my very first stab at chastity. I found it surprisingly comfortable at times and annoyingly irritating at other times. The mornings were really hard. The afternoon's pretty easy.

Let me know if you have any questions! All in all this is a very fun toy. You can lock it on pretty securely depending on your anatomy (the small ring makes total removal too painful to try for me). I could have pulled the shaft out the bottom or maybe the top if I really wanted to, but wearing the device helped me play my part. It was a fun intro toy and one that we will play with for now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice