PA piercing advice needed

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Jeff cage, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Jeff cage

Jeff cage Member

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    I am experienced in several types of chastity devices but nothing as secure as I desire. I am interested in getting a PA or Frenem piercing for a truly secure device. Id rather get a frenem piercing as a PA looks very invasive and complicated. Does anyone have advice on what guage to get? I would like to get a larger guage piercing rather than try stretching... i have no experience. Any advice would be Appreciated.

2. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    PA is more invasive. It affects how I pee. At home this is no problem as I sit on the toilet. Standing to pee varies depending on the type of jewelry / cage I’m wearing. Some cause a lot of splattering and some do not. These days I’m in a cage that splatters and I’m motivated to find a cage that does not.

Peeing was the main reason that I did not get a PA for years. I did about 4 years ago and am happy with it. I like that it is through a solid piece of flesh. I don’t worry about stress on the piercing. I don’t think there is much stress in my current cage, but it is nice to not worry.

I think two sources of good information will be the person who makes the device you would like to use and a piercer.

3. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    I was pierced last Friday,
    ...and I had a conversation with my piercer about using my PA to secure a chastity cage.
    He recommended 1st that the piercing have a greater setback (distance from the edge of your glans) to guard against possible migration. and 2nd that the bigger the gauge, the more surface area to spread out the weight of your cage.
    Based upon his recommendations, I went with a 1/2" setback, and a 6 gauge piercing which I will probably stretch to a 4 or 2 before attempting to use it to secure a tube only chastity device
    The only problem is that my barbell isn't quite long enough due to the extra setback,
    ...so if I get an erection, I feel a little pinch.

4. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    Too late to edit what I wrote, Please don't latch on to that 1/2" number.
    I didn't actually measure, that is an estimate based upon the memory of a visual glance while feeling pinched.
    My memory and or ego may have affected that number, so take that for what it's worth.
    I will take some actual measurements after I've healed a bit (to order a new cage).

5. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    Question: How bad did it hurt? Sting? Bleed? How is the recovery going? Any other issues to note?

I have been thinking about this for a while now.

Thanks in advance

6. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    My experience is that the anticipation is the worst part.
    The actual piercing IS painful ...for about 2 seconds.
    After about 5 minutes, the piercing pain will likely be gone.
    I was honestly affected more by the sight of my penis bleeding than the pain from the piercing itself.
    After about 2 days, most of the bleeding had stopped, after 4 I still notice a little pink when I blot the tip with a tissue after I pee, but that's about it.
    After 4 days I am still very sensitive around the piercing site, and touching any part of my barbell creates a lot more sensation than I am accustomed to. Maybe it will become more pleasurable over time, but for now it's a bit overwhelming.

meuk85 likes this.
  7. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    I got my PA 15 years ago and have never regretted it. I don't think it's particularly complicated or invasive. It's piercing a very thin bit of skin.

I was pierced at 10ga, but after about two months I stretched up to 8ga and then again 6ga another two months later. It started feeling great once I got to 4 ga (which took about 8 months in total from memory). I stretched mine using proper metal tapers whilst having long hot baths. Once you get to bigger gauges, the piercing tends to stretch naturally as the jewellery is often heavier.

When I was researching getting a PA most of the time it seemed the initial piercing shops offered was between 12 ga and 8 ga (or the equivalent in millimetres), and 10 or 8 seemed to be most popular. As I understand it, the downside with 8 ga is the risk of greater bleeding. It's probably worth contacting some of your local piercing shops and see what they'd recommend (and to check they have experience doing PAs).

My experience is similar to Alana's - about 2 seconds of sharp pain and a few minutes of dull pain. Unfortunately I had quite a lot of bleeding (some guys report they have none - lucky them!) which was a little scary for the first 24 hours but eased a lot by day 2 and stopped by day 3. But those few days of bleeding now seem nothing compared to the many happy years I've had with my PA.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    That your all for your input here, is a real help to those of us deciding to get a PA.

9. belindajmoore

belindajmoore Member

Whatever she requires
    Spain, Valencia
    Local Time:
    I had mine coming up 8 years ago and absolutely love it. It seems I was very fortunate as I experienced no pain and hardly any bleeding.

I spent time researching before hand and did have a good amount of nervous anticipation walking in and shedding my trousers. My cock did its best to retreat and I was left with just a nub on display The piercer was a very attractive and sexy young lady so I felt very humiliated....maybe that distracted me from the actual piercing.

It was over in a flash and she had to tell me it had been done. The numbing cream applied beforehand obviously did its job. I walked out of there feeling elated, proud and naughty....a little secret in my panties.

Healing was straightforward with common sense hygiene methods. The urine stream (streams!) help with this. Sitting to pee at home does become the norm but for a sissy that should already be the norm anyway.

For me the stretching was the less favourable part of my process. I was taken back to the same pretty girl, put on her table again and prepared. She was making small talk with my partner and then turned to me and said "you won't like me after this" and then gave me a whole new experience as she broke the scar tissue that had been happily forming for 6 months.

I forget the guages and sizes but the metal work did increase substantially that day. It all settled down quickly and without complications too so was a worthwhile experience. A custom made Lori device was ordered shortly after with a 5mm locking bar.

That actually then helped the urinal situation as the pee would flow off the end of the bar, missing the cage entirely as it was everso slightly proud of the main body of the device. The pierced hole was snugly plugged by the device.

And the secure feeling, knowing that without the key used, you have no way of escape definitely heightens your feeling of helplessness and reliance on your KH....most definitely makes you check your behaviour and keeps your submission/servitude at the forefront of your mind.

All in all, I always thought that a piercing is a required part of chastity but that is just my opinion.

Enchained and LukeVallentine like this.
  10. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    I don't remember like pee standing. My PA 0 gauge.

11. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    I have mine since two years and I am absolutely very happy with it.
    It gives a slight improvement in pleasure at the tip of my penis. It used to be more, but after some time it subsides.
    My wife is also very happy with the added sensitivity for her as, although it becomes to sensitive for doggystyle now, which is a pity.

When we went to the pearcer, I was a nervous wreck. The lady who helped me was very calm and took her time explaining everything. I was very worried for the pain, since it was my first piercing.
    The pain was sharp and intense, but became les after like 10 seconds. A few more minutes later, it was just a dull ace.

The first 3 days it bled some, but drinking a lot of water made it a lot easier.

Stretching took some time I started after 6 months. First from 2,3 mm to 3, than 4 and now finally 5 mm. As a final result for 9 months.

If in doubt, do it. You'll love it in tje end and be gratefull for it.

I recently got my nipples done as wel and already love it.

12. buttndown

buttndown Member

Local Time:
    I was pierced about 8 years ago at 10 gauge. I don't remember the exact amount of time that it took to move up to larger gauges until I reached my current 0 gauge jewelry. The actual piercing was like someone pinching me. There was also a bit of discomfort at the jewelry was inserted, but noting too extreme. I did experience some aching, but nothing that Tylenol couldn't handle. When I left the piercer, my penis was wrapped in gauze and covered with a nitrile exam glove taped to the shaft of my penis, which made pissing a bit of a pain - pun intended. I bled for two or three days and then it just stopped on the third or fourth day.

I went back to the woman who had done the initial piercing in order to get the piercing stretched to the next larger gauge until I was at 2 gauge. For a long time, I had decided that I was going to stop at 2 gauge. However, a couple of years ago I noticed that the hole seemed larger than the jewelry. I had been wearing a heavy ring similar to the one that is my avatar, and the hole had stretched on its own. I love mine and am considering getting a guiche piercing.

13. buttndown

buttndown Member

Local Time:
    I forgot to include that there was some discomfort when I had the hole stretched by the piercer, but nothing too bad until I moved from 4 gauge to 2 gauge. I had to take the 2 gauge jewelry out for a few days and put the 4 gauge jewelry back in. After that, I put the 2 gauge jewelry back in and never looked back.

14. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    For what it’s worth...

I love my PA. It’s such an awesome piercing to have. I was pierced with an 8ga needle, immediately stretched to a 6 to minimize bleeding. Over the next 4 months the piercing stretched itself quite a bit, I was able to slip in a 2ga with no effort. Been wearing a 2 gauge bar for the last 6 years. My piercing was set far back, further than I’ve seen or heard of on anyone else at 1”.

One thing to keep in mind is that 90% of the hole is already there, the skin they pierce through is about as thick as your earlobe depending on anatomy, so it’s relatively painless when the needle goes through, though the receiving tube used to catch the needle is quite uncomfortable.

15. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    My PA healed much quicker (a few weeks) compared to my frenum piercing (a few months) , thus, I would recommend a PA provided you are OK with the standing to pee issue. There are wall urinals where I work so this is not an issue for me. At home sitting to pee is now 2nd nature. Although I do recall feeling rather emasculated when first getting into the habit of sitting. Get some tattoo numbing cream and douse the end of your penis with it an hour before your appointment with the piercer and you will not feel a thing.

16. CockLocker

CockLocker Active member

SF Bay Area
    Local Time:
    I've got a PA, and for peeing, try giving your penis a nearly half-twist so the ring is on top. You may also need to hold the ring up, but the main thing is with the ring curving upward, the stream is less likely to follow it and spray the room.

I'd also suggest practicing all this in the shower so you can get an hang of the new aiming.

That said, I usually just sit down if 'm at a friend's house so there's no chance of a mess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice