Hi I'm new here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nykyta, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    It's a good question. For full-time or longer-term chastity, there are two key items you need to pay close attention to; getting a correctly sized, well fitted device, and hygiene.

Most experienced men will tell you to invest in a custom device that fits. You can find pretty good imports for much less, but the quality is often lacking. Imports are often heavy which can be a drag over long lockups. Getting a good fit can require some trial and error, even with custom units. You may also have a preference for a particular aesthetic that may guide your decision.

Keeping things clean is important. The easiest devices to clean are those with stainless steel bars. Custom devices usually use high-grade stainless steel that stays bright and does not go black or rust. Plastic devices and solid tubes require more effort to keep clean. I toss my Male Chastity Now stainless cage into the dishwasher when she lets me out, and it comes out looking new.

Once a day or more often, little bit of silicone gel lube or baby oil gel can be very helpful around the ring.

Once you find a device that meets your requirements and covers these two key items, there is no reason he can't be locked up full time. Personally, I think being released once a week (maybe for some teasing) to let the skin stretch out and get blood moving around is a healthy approach, but many go for very long periods locked.

Be sure to ask any question you may have. There are a lot of very experienced people here that are happy to help you both out.

Nykyta likes this.
  2. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    Hi Nykyta,
    Long term chastity shouldn't be a problem at all if the cage fits correctly. That may take a bit of experimentation.

I think a bigger problem will be with your son. When my son was that age it was perfectly normal for me to sometimes be nude with him, like when taking a shower or changing into bathing suits.

If your husband is caged he won't be doing that, which might put a crimp in his relationship with your son.

Nykyta likes this.
  3. RhiannonT

RhiannonT Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Welcome!

Nykyta likes this.
  4. Nykyta

Verified Female

USA Iowa
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Thank you for your answers. It took e forever to get back to it . I'm terrible with the media.

Xileh likes this.
  5. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    Hello and welcome to Chastity Mansion.

6. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    Well, you do have competing priorities! We are here when you need us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice