Birdlocked modifications - Clear silicone adhesive is your friend

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by cd_frenchmaid, Jul 3, 2009.

1. cd_frenchmaid

cd_frenchmaid sissy maid michelle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    I got my birdlocked a couple of months back but there were 2 problems that I managed to fix with a tube of clear silicone adhesive.
    The silicone adhesive is pretty strong (basically the same stuff as the CD is made from), and so it could certainly be used for fixing tears or making other modifications.

The first problem was that I'm a grower and there is quite a bit of extra skin
    that bunches up behind the tube portion of the device (same problem with the cb3000)
    The extra skin started to poke out of the 2 rear vent holes...
    Quite a bit of skin actually, it sort of looked like one of those little squeezy dolls
    where the eyes bug out... little marble sized nodules of skin...
    Needless to say, these became quite irritating...

How to fill the rear vent holes:
    I cleaned the inside of the holes with isopropyl alcohol so the adhesive would stick well.
    I put some tape over the holes on the inside of the tube, and then
    put a dab of vaseline in the center to keep the adhesive from sticking to the tape
    (being careful not to get any on the cleaned hole walls)
    I then filled the vent holes with clear silicone adhesive.
    I dipped my finger in a little of the alcohol and the smoothed the silicone out with that.

The silicone adhesive that I got takes 48 hours to cure, which is quite a wait.
    But that did the job, and that problem was solved...

After the 2 day wait, I reinstalled the birdlocked on my weener, and it seemed like it was
    going to work out pretty well. No skin poking out..
    I was dissappoined to find that it was a little small for me.
    I wear the second to the largest a-ring on the cb-3000, and with the birdlocked,
    the rear ring is maybe a little tight, but acceptable.
    The problem was not the ring in back, but where my penis enters the tube.
    After about 2 days, I developed some red abrasion spots on the underside right where it enters the tube..
    This was discouraging...
    I put the birdlocked away for a few weeks while the abrasions healed and I thought of another
    possible way to fix it... for $120, I really didn't want to just toss it away!

An idea finally came to me, I would expand the entrance of the tube so that I would get a better fit...

How to widen the tube opening:
    Using an exacto knife, I slit the tube going straight back from the (previously filled) rear vent holes on both sides. (See attached photo)
    I had to find something to put inside the tube to keep it spread open while the silicone could cure.
    I used the plastic handle of a hand tool to spread the rear of the tube slightly (about 1/8th of an inch on both sides).
    It would also provide backing so that the silicone would be smooth and flat on the inside of the tube.
    I cleaned in and around the slits with alcohol on a cotton swab.
    I put a little vaseline on the tool handle so that the adhesive wouldn't stick and inserted it in the back of the tube.
    Then I filled the spread slits with the silicone..

I waited the prerequisite 48 hours for the silicone to cure and examined the result..
    I kind of pulled and stretched it a little, and one side of the surgery hadn't stuck well
    and was splitting apart.
    I cleaned it again with alcohol, and then squeezed some silicone in where it was splitting.
    For reinforcement, I spread some extra silicone around both slits and smoothed it out with my wet finger.

Another 48 hour wait, and it was ready to go, I pulled and twisted a bit, and this time everything seemed secure.
    I put it on and locked it shut, and I've been in for about 5 days now!

The silicone adhesive appears to be pretty strong, I havent noticed any new splitting or anything...
    And it's pretty comfortable..

Definitely more comfy than the cb3000, especially at night!
    The most irritation comes from the silicone sticking to my skin.. a little lotion takes care of that..
    It's not the most secure device...
    In the shower I can slip out and back in without much difficulty.
    And squeezing the soft head of the device is quite stimulating.. easily stimulating 'enough'.. wink wink..
    But I've decided that while my wife holds the key, it's really about having her participate in my
    kinky little games, and as such, as long as she has the key, I'm going to wait until she unlocks me...

Attached Files:

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    Frenchmaid would you please give the excat name of the product you used and where you purchased it. thanks in advance.

Rachel

3. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    please - im very interrested in this

4. cd_frenchmaid

cd_frenchmaid sissy maid michelle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    I used LOCTITE Clear Silicone Adhesive Sealant that I got at Ace hardware..
    I can't imagine that there would be much difference between the brandnames.. I think it's pretty standard stuff...

The key is to get good contact on the surfaces that you're gluing and then don't put heavy strain on it until it's completely cured..
    Another reason to wait until it's completely cured is that the various solvents that are in it when it's still gooey are probably still evaporating and I would be worried that it might not be friendly next to such sensitive skin...

Once it's dry though, it looks like it's the same stuff that the CB is made of...

I may make another adjustment to the CB.
    I was able to wear it for about a week, but toward the end of that time I was experiencing some unnatural swelling at the top of my sack where it goes under the connection between the tube and the ring..
    I think I'm going to add a couple of mm's to the length of that connection.
    My stuff is pretty cramped in the small tube, and my thought is that
    it will give it a little more room, and then the ball-spreader part will pull it
    downward a little more (since I'm not extending that)

As I've said, since it's mostly a 'symbolic' device for me, comfort is more of a concern than security..

Ideally, I'd love to see an all around larger version of the birdlocked,
    with a longer and wider tube..
    I've given some thought on how to do this myself, but the problem is figuring out how to spread all the joints evenly so that you can make a nice patch and hold it still while it cures..

Enjoy!
    sissy maid michelle

5. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    interesting thought on how to expand it and repair it.
    if I ever use mine again (highly unlikely) and break it at least I will know how to fix it.
    though I am hoping to sell mine.

6. sissypatseybelle

sissypatseybelle Junior Member

Local Time:
    Birdlocked clear silicone adhesive!

Excellent!!! I have torn my device but was hesitant to throw it away! Now I will try your wonderful solution! Thanks your the best! Hope your wife locks you away with your foreskin pulled well back, I find that the most frustrating and satisfying chastity!:anim_37:

7. joejack

joejack Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    Do you think that technique would be strong enough to lengthen the main rear ring? I'm having problems with the skin getting irritated underneath it because it is too tight, but given the kind of stresses that section endures (holding the entire belt on and all the stretching and pulling to get it on in the first place) I'm not 100% sure it would be possible for the glue to get a good enough bite to hold that much...

What do you think?

8. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    ... shorten ...

I'd like to shorten my a-ring from 50 to 45 :)

I think that we should swap our devices :) (In real life, postage and such obliterates the good idea...)

edit: Don't know about changing the length of the ring, but I guess silicone could be used to "fill in" the ring to make the inside smaller. This way my testes would stay inside. I bought a 45mm all steel cockring and put that on in addition to Birdlocked PA 50. Testes stayed in, but there was too much stuff around my thingies, my sacs got swollen. I guess everything would be fine if I just had a tad bit smaller dia Birdlocked.

9. joejack

joejack Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    Mine's a mini though :/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice