Chaster - New chastity application

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by AaronFrost, Sep 11, 2020.

1. AaronFrost

AaronFrost New member

Paris, France
    Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    Introduction

Me and my boyfriend are working on a new chastity application, with the possibility to create time-based locks and manage other people's locks. This application will be available directly online and will be released to the public in October 2020.

Story

I know the different existing sites offering this kind of service, but these applications are either complicated to use or non-functional and not user-friendly. So we had the idea during lockdown to develop a new website, which would include the main features, but with a more user-friendly and simpler interface.
    In life I'm a developer, and my boyfriend a designer, so we decided to start developing the application by ourselves.

Features

We took inspiration from existing sites to create new features:

Core features
    • Locks: create and configure custom time-based locks.
    • Keyholders: as a keyholder, create shared locks and share it to others.
    • Combination picture: take a picture of your lockbox combination, we'll reveal it after the time lock ends.

Extensions
    We have developed a system of extensions in order to add more features. These extensions are configurable at the creation of the lock. Some extensions and games have been developed, and new ones are coming every month: Dice Roll, Shared Links, Random Events, Wheel of Fortune, and much more.

Additional features
    • Explore: browse locks created by the community, or use featured locks offered by the team.
    • Events: join daily or weekly events, and lock yourself with others.
    • APIs: connect your locks to your system or any device with the API.

Development

The development of the first version is almost complete, the release of the first closed beta is scheduled for mid-September. However, we need beta testers to deeply test the website before its final release. Please let me know if you are interested in testing the application.

Project

If you want to talk or follow the progress of the project, we've launched a Discord server: https://discord.gg/rDhfywB
    You can also consult the roadmap to see the features: https://trello.com/b/2HAL5lUN/chaster-roadmap
    Finally, if you want to test the application, you can register here: https://forms.gle/wW2poGvnCjE5vfnC6

Thanks for reading!

MasaPup, John, Guest 1101 and 3 others like this.
  2. slinchman

slinchman Member

Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    I registered and signed up for a beta. It sounds interesting

3. sublime3070

sublime3070 tempest

Consultant
    Bedfordshire UK
    Local Time:
    Me too.. good luck with your venture. Look forward to seeing what it looks like..

4. soccerslave

soccerslave Long term member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    Just signed up for beta!

5. AaronFrost

AaronFrost New member

Paris, France
    Local Time:
    To keep you updated, the site is now available in public beta and you can register now. We have some new extensions and games that you can try right now: Wheel of Fortune and Guess the Timer. We are also launching a special Locktober event with tasks and games, where people can compete to be the best wearer of the month.

We are also actively working on new features that will arrive this month, including the "Role Game" extension, where as a wearer, you will interact with other locked users, give tasks and modify their locks.

You can access the website here: https://chaster.app/

I hope you like this project, suggestions are welcome!

durango_o and Guest 1101 like this.
  6. badboy4U

badboy4U Member

Local Time:
    Question are there people using this app now... ?

7. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    I would certainly try it out if the Discord "server" had not been mentioned. That ruined all confidence right from the start.

What also turns me off is that they are planning to offer a "plus" version, which means that they demand money for the full set of features.

No experienced software developer or tester will ever contribute for free to a site that makes money out of their work.

8. badboy4U

badboy4U Member

Local Time:
    whats the "discord server" ? and why please ?

9. AaronFrost

AaronFrost New member

Paris, France
    Local Time:
    We have more and more users every day, and the community is growing every day. Our Discord server provides a place for people to chat. Upcoming events will add even more interaction between users, stay tuned for more details.

Our goal is to actively develop new extensions, to make chastity sessions more fun. All the main features are accessible to everyone for free, and will remain so forever. It's not our goal to make everyone pay, we offer a Plus subscription for those who wish to support us, with some benefits to thank them for their contribution for the time spent developing.

For the development team, we already have what we need and we are not actively looking for new people. People are welcome if they want to test the application and the features.

badboy4U and homebody like this.
  10. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Making it more sounds amazing. Consider added it something for selfbondage. Maybe a task wheel escape game with x number of assignments maybe with required documentation or each assignment "not completed" adds time when all tasks is completed you are free. If you don't complete you will stay in chastity for a very long time. Maybe a expose function user could upload a photo if cheating or trying to stop session photo get published or sent to someone.

badboy4U likes this.
  11. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Making it more sounds amazing. Consider added it something for selfbondage. Maybe a task wheel escape game with x number of assignments maybe with required documentation or each assignment "not completed" adds time when all tasks is completed you are free. If you don't complete you will stay in chastity for a very long time. Maybe a expose function user could upload a photo if cheating or trying to stop session photo get published or sent to someone.

12. sublime3070

sublime3070 tempest

Consultant
    Bedfordshire UK
    Local Time:
    I have been trying out the Chaster app in closed beta for a couple of weeks now and have seen it evolve with feedback from users and bugs being fixed. It's not complete yet but, as Aaron says, it is evolving and the community is growing.

The use of Discord is not a requirement for the use of Chaster App.. it allows greater social collaboration and feedback - but is not mandatory. If you don't like Discord, you don't need to use it.. Personally, I find it a good way of sharing suggestions to improve the app and to get to know others in the community.

The roadmap is publicly available and extensions are being developed and expanded throughout. I have no connection with Chaster and am enjoying it.. give it a go, provide feedback and suggestions and help to make it a solution that meets your needs for online chastity. I'd encourage members who enjoy online play to give it a go and help shape the solution. A couple of my suggestions have already been incorporated into the iterative releases of the software. The team are definitely open to feedback..

badboy4U and John like this.
  13. John

John Member

Local Time:
    How can we try it?

14. badboy4U

badboy4U Member

Local Time:
    McSlavey likes this.
  15. SBMichy

SBMichy New member

Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    Is this live yet??

16. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Work out how to connect an Internet of Things vibrator to your site so using it increases the sentence for random or specific users.

17. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Its looking very good, nice clean web interface.

In our case, we would really like a system that can control an actual padlock directly rather than using it to "reveal" a picture of the combination. Would it be possible to do this using (say) a bluetooth or web enabled padlock? Maybe a native app with using a REST API to communicate the unlock event to the padlock, or simulating a user manipulating a website in the background. This would make the whole thing compelling for us...

-droog

18. Coffee

Coffee Member

Midlands, UK
    Local Time:
    Hey,
    I think that would be possible, they are working on an API for the site at the moment, I was going to request access to it but using that it would be possible to make something that would query the site directly. I have been looking at doing something similar already and have a safe that is now controlled by computer and not a pin. Their discord has a section for developers too.

19. a1m1

a1m1 New member

Local Time:
    This looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to try it out :lockkey:

Coffee likes this.
  20. Coffee

Coffee Member

Midlands, UK
    Local Time:
    No one has taken me up on my lock yet, I would be really happy to hold your key this weekend if you try to lock up and use the lock this Friday night... :)

a1m1 likes this.
  21. a1m1

a1m1 New member

Local Time:
    Long story short, I won't be able to take part in using this app for a while, but I would love to try your lock out and have you hold my keys! :key: :)

22. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    I took a lock to try it. I do wish there was direct communication besides discord. One thing is I took a lock that said 3 days max. Shortly it will be 4 days in so something is wrong with the max timer. Other than these two things I am liking it so far

23. CockLocker

CockLocker Active member

SF Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Sounds like fun. I might have to get a lockbox tomorrow to try it.

So the basic premise is to get a key safe/lockbox, set a random and unseen code, take a picture of it, upload then delete the pic, then the app eventually reveals the pic?

I see two flaws around the picture taking part... if you’re not supposed to look at the combo on the box, how do you know you’ve actually taken a picture of it? What happens if the app times out and sends you a pic of your thumb? Eek. And how to delete a photo without looking at it to know what you’re deleting? And the photo just moves to a “deleted” folder where it’s easily viewed. All of that is avoided if you have a trusted friend handle the pictures, but then why aren’t they your keyholder?

I know nothing of app design - how difficult would it be to have an app handle taking the picture and sending it to the server without having it ever be in your photos? And have something like a QR code sticker to put next to the lockbox dials so the app knows what to capture?

24. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    I know this is an old thread. But I thought I'd bump it, instead of starting a new one.

I am interested in an answer to the above question as well.

25. Arakalyan

Arakalyan New member

Local Time:
    So my experience with code and pictures:
    I started with a keybox with 4 digits and not looking at the code was quite challenging. That is why I searched for a 6 digit box. 6 digits are much harder to internalize from a glance and much easier to forget.

It seems that chaster.app has an option without an image anyway. I just view the 6 digits once when I plug them in and thats it. From my experience (and im quite good at memorizing numbers) I only correctly knew my 6 digit code once.

Timberwoof likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chaster chastity game

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice