How do you feel while getting erect in a chastity cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 0837, Sep 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. wewhoare

wewhoare Госпожа Мышь owns me

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    Amusement that my life led to me locked, joy and frustration of being controlled and not the one deciding, scare and excitement at how long it can be. Worry of it physically getting obvious somehow. Physical pleasure from straining and erotism. Pain but this I hope to lessen with adjusting. Erections are a trigger for chastity thoughts and feels as they are hard to ignore. But me only starts to use chastity, it may change and get more clear, the feels, of course.

2. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    When I first got into chastity, I had 'off the shelf' tubes that I now realise were too large for me, so I used to get about a quarter way to a full erection, which could be enjoyably restraining but also sometimes too painful. And I'm not really massively into serious pain as part of my chastity given I'm locked 24/7 and don't want any injuries.

Now I have a custom metal cage which fits me much better, I only get the very beginnings of an erection, so I get all the lovely warm feelings of submitting and my KH being in control, with (for me) fewer negative side effects.

3. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    My cage is sized so there is no room for much growth. It fits perfectly when my penis is flaccid and takes some time when it is not. Waiting a few minutes or a plastic bag of ice plus lots of lube makes it easier to get on.

I also have some trouble getting a really good erection because of blood pressure medication but 60 Mg of sildenafil and an hour of time allows me to drive nails into a 2x4. When the wife wants to tease me real good, she will crush 30mgs into my drink and once I start to feel a little flush I know the teasing is coming. I do not feel any pain, only fullness in the tube and actually enjoy poking thru the bars like in the old days. If PIV is planned, she will up the dosage and still no pain only fullness until she tries to take the cage off. Sometimes the head is stuck in the cage and it dangles until I relax a bit and it comes off finally.

now the only time I feel discomfort is when I’m not let out after the 30 mg dose and I go to bed. 4 out of 5 times I will wake up with a nocturnal erection and those border on pain. The cure is to get up and sit on the toilet to pee, once it goes down I’m fine for the rest of the night.

Guest 0837 and Rectrix like this.
  4. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Ooooo, I love the feeling of straining against the cage. I love it so much that I take 10 mg of tadalafil regularly. It's 8 AM local time and I took a pill about an hour ago on an empty stomach.

Unrelieved horniness. I feel more vital. Kind of the opposite of the mood drop I feel after an orgasm.

5. WannaLockCock

WannaLockCock I'm your huckleberry!

HVAC tech
    USA Alabama
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    I am fairly new to the 24/7 lifestyle. Tuesday will be one week with only one release to do the grooming @MistressS required of me. During my time grooming and shaving, I was constantly hard and used the shave cream and stroked my self to a raging hard on but did not cum. My second day/morning I took a pic and posted it on my profile pics. My clitty was so strong it had my cage and balls pulled way out from my body. It was frustrating and a little painful but as mentioned above, the feeling of not being able to relieve it was also erotic. I tried to pee to help relieve it but I was just to aroused or restricted for it to happen. I have never been able to pee with a full blown erection anyway.
    Uncomfortable and frustrating is how I would answer.

Guest 0837 likes this.
  6. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    Personally I love the feeling of trying to get hard in my cage and thankfully I'm not one of the guys for whom it is just very painful - although I certainly understand the concept of the cock trying to pull the balls away from the body as a deterrent !

These day, and we've been playing for a long while, I don't seem to find myself getting that hard that often although maybe that's just a learned response ?

What I do love is the feeling of frustration that comes from knowing that you'd LIKE sex but aren't going to GET it: the actual, physical, response; because someone else has control of both your ock and your orgasms.

I understand and accept the concept of 'transference', that because I am denied my own pleasure, I can, nevertheless, get pleasure from giving it someone else, my KH, and I find this incredibly arousing - especially since She really seems to her enjoy her orgasms.

I also serve in the knowledge that I might, just might, be granted a release if a perform well enough . . . but it is entirely up to her and whether she feels like when I've finished. There is no 'performance anxiety' because there is no performance. My job is simply to make her cum as well as I possibly can.

End of story !

7. LockedInBama

LockedInBama I serve at her pleasure

Birmingham, AL
    Local Time:
    If it happens at night (and wakes me up) feel frustrated and uncomfortable. Any other time, the feeling of “restriction” is a reminder that my wife/kh controls my erections and that the penis locked in the cage belongs to her. A wonderful feeling!

Guest 0837 likes this.
  8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    This best describes my view. I love my erection and being erect, and stroking it. And so I still love getting as erect I can in my little cages as a reminder of my possible but now lost erection and of what I've given up control of. I wake up with the morning wood feeling so submissive! I love it because it's all I've got left until she decides to let me feel manly again.

9. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Loctober is coming

LockedInBama likes this.
  10. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    I enjoy getting hard in my cage. Some people have described it as a gentle “hug” and I agree with that. It’s a great reminder of what I’ve given up.

11. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    When I was wearing a ball trap cage I hated getting erections because the strain would pull everything and the feeling wasn’t enjoyable and I felt like I was just waiting for it to go away. Being in my belt it a whole new feeling. It doesn’t hurt, just a feeling of pressure and containment which I’ve grown to really like. Reminds me of my place :)

hardbodysub likes this.
  12. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Put me in the camp of LOVING when I'm straining in my cage; I'll often also take sildenafil to increase the pressure & frustration - It increases my horniness even more.
    @n2toys just laughs when I'm bulging thru the bars of my cage and jokes that I look like a busted can of biscuits...

Giveitup and Chaste J. like this.
  13. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    My current cage don’t allow any growing - I just feel tightness - the root inside get full -

JackStrap likes this.
  14. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’m a masochist, I LOVE that squeezing, frustrated feeling

masohedo, CZSteve and good2fun like this.
  15. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    A busted can of biscuits! I like that one!

CZSteve likes this.
  16. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    Frustration,very horney,pain as I expand a lot when erect, desparate to please my Mistress oraly in the hope she may use me and allow a release if she has several strong orgasms.

Guest 0837 likes this.
  17. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    That's the same thing I think cause at that time I want to come out too

18. Jean2008

Jean2008 Active member

Montreal, Canada
    Local Time:
    It feel great to become hard in my cage. It try to escape. 20200908_063500.jpg

Guest 0837, Rectrix and Kylara like this.
  19. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    It was terrible at the beggening but now my body is used to it and it is not a lot of pain but more some kind of permanent arousal state like if now pain and pleasure where merged together.

It last also less longer than before in the cage.

20. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I love it for several reasons. I need sildenafil for sex, so if I'm getting hard in a cage without the medication it means I'm really turned on by what's happening. Second, the wife has got to be doing some serious teasing for it to happen. Now to compete with the younger guys, when I am given the pills and kept locked, any little teasing is like the old days. I feel like I can bend the bars when it happens, love the feeling.

Rectrix likes this.
  21. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    Looks so beautiful...

22. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I generally feel that this is how an erection is supposed to feel from now on. I don't really have a sense of wanting it erect and free anymore.

23. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    Sometimes the penis gets crazy and fights the steel quite painfully. But less so over time as if the lil fella has been broken in.

MissyB likes this.
  24. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Less like an erection and more like a reminder. Because my cages are really small I'd say it's just comfortable pressure. This one time I swear my penis queefed when I was really hart in my HT. It was the cutest little squeak.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  25. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    it is painful but less with time has your penis don't try to struggle for more and more time and get soft quickly.

But when you were uncaged for long time and get back to cage you get back to zero like the first time.
    You grow again and it is painful again.
    The difference is that you body adapt with more speed than the first time, your erection leaves you quicker, but you still have like a newbie.

But after month out of cage and get back in it is still hard, at least you know what to expect. Now the learning curve began again and you get less erected.

For impression pain is changed a ittle,n it could be nice to have it, when you think about being erect of sexy things it press on the cage and give you impressions. It is like it remind you of the lost pleasure and it is exciting to struggle and suffer a little. At least if it does not last too long.

At this point we are all different of course buet on my side I think I am a little masochist as the pain is becoming my pleasure now. Of course I don't cum but it give some sexual impression too to struggle in it.

I don't see the cage as a torture device, maybe if I were full time cage I will, but now it is more a sex toy of some kind that makes pain and pleasure of a different kind that the PIV or cuming.

There are some few rubbing inside it (I use a CB6000s it don't work in a bon4s, more painfull when erected).
    At least it remind you that the cage is here (in case you forget it).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice