Neosteel Shipping & Configuration Questions

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by AgentGreen, Mar 12, 2010.

1. AgentGreen

AgentGreen Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    Had a couple questions before I order a Neosteel measuring kit and eventually an Arch belt.

• How does Neosteel ship their belts and measuring kits?
      What does the return address say? Is it discreet?​
    • Does anyone have an Arch configuration they are really happy with?
      I was thinking of a System hipband with ergo-rear and a closed climate tube with the new white lining.​

2. ClaireParkhurst

ClaireParkhurst Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mine came in a brown cardboard box, 400x300x75mm, the shipping label had Neosteel GmbH and their address on it. Nothing at all to suggest what was inside. It was shipped DHL.

I think the Arch is very good, as is the she male I have. Unfortunately I don't think my measurements are correct so I can't wear it more than a few hours. I'm hoping I can visit Neosteel sometime soon and get it sorted.

Claire
    x

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    Claire is absolutely right. Shipping is discreet ... only people who are into chastity will be able to tell from the return address what's inside the package ;-)

Sorry i have no experiences with the arch as i have a shemale belt. Best you wait till gweny finds the thread. S/he's the world's most enthusiastic fan of the arch ... LOL

If you want to have it quicker so please go to the member list. Search for gweny and send a PM.

Hugs, maid katrin

4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    neosteel masterpiece ABC "ARCH"

you are right MAID_KATRIN....,,i love the "ARCH" ,,,the most modern chastity belt i know,,secure ,easy to wear and more than comfortable..i wear the "ARCH" permanent,, every day and night ,,i am a real 24/7 .hardly any restriction and on top the "ARCH" conceals fantastic ,, i love the "ARCH" .. .shipping,,i just can confirm,,no one can see or guess what is in the parcel,, neosteel ships very professional and discrete..reg.. GWENY:cat:
    for more info send a P/M......

Attached Files:

5. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yup mine came in a plain brown box too, both the return address and billing address on your card or bank statement are discrete so no problems there.......the only problem anybody ever seems to have with Neosteel (myself included) is getting measurements wrong, but when that happens Mende is very good about putting them right even if it's your fault.....

I have recently switched away from my Neosteel Arch back to the CS100 but that is personal preference and no reflection on the Neosteel product, their product and reputation are excellent and thats truely deserved.....

6. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    Hey!
    The question was about measuring kit - not the belt itself.

My belt was on the box described before, but measuring kit was in the brown envelope (B5 format - 17x25cm).
    The envelope was damaged - torn in half, probably by postman trying to put the envelope in the post-box. As he couldn't put envelope in post-box he bring this several pieces to my door and my father (visiting us for several days) get it. So the contents were: some nylon straps and 2-nd envelope with papers and CD-ROM. Nothing specially interesting. My big surprise: I got no questions what it was. The envelope was discrete, same as the contents :) (hopefully my father is not-well english reader)
    If somebody is curious he can search Internet for "Neosteel" but the package, packaging, and content is not something what is very unusual. No pictures, no photos inside, only CD and some papers: OrderForm, Invoice (in German & English), Right of Revocation letter. Complete discretion.

Am I happy?
    Not sure yet. I have the same belt as gweny, more than month now and I'm not able to use it for more than 2 days. It is comfortable, but some chaffing on my testicles and on perineum make too many damage to my skin (so 1-2 days of wearing + 3-5 days of healing).

I wish you good fitting and secure wearing!
    Cheers
    X

7. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    How does Neosteel ship their belts and measuring kits?

I think you'll find if you read the OP the question was about both the belt and the measuring kit...:snail:

8. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    Sounds like your Postman needs a spankin!!!!

Have you contacted Neosteel with your concerns?? I too had some chaffing issues at first, once I had tried everything, I emailed them, they were right back with the cure. So don't hesitated just get in touch with Neosteel and start enjoying your new belt. It does take some time for your body to adjust to wear a steel belt, but once its has, its wonderful. I miss mine when ever I'm loose. Which isn't much anymore.. Missy Tanya

9. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    "arch"

Am I happy?
    Not sure yet. I have the same belt as gweny, more than month now and I'm not able to use it for more than 2 days. It is comfortable, but some chaffing on my testicles and on perineum make too many damage to my skin (so 1-2 days of wearing + 3-5 days of healing).

I wish you good fitting and secure wearing!
    Cheers
    X[/QUOTE]

hi there,, i know mr. mende loves to see all his clients happy with the product and that is the fact...i don`t understand and think the measurements are not done quite right or bending need to be done..
    i started with the T/V sports belt ,with the old fashion profiles and lucky enough i changed step by step to the masterpiece system ,,no profiles at all and i coped with my masterpiece T/V belt very well for about 3 years .. 2 years mr. mende asks me if i would be interested in a new design,, the "ARCH" ,,from the first day i was absolute impressed ,with the comfort ,design and everything.. i year ago i needed a new hip band ,,a smaller one because i lost +- 15 kg ...my beloved "ARCH" went back to germany to shorten the steel cable for about 2cm and for the time i used my T/V modules .. it worked fine with the new smaller belt ,,the "ARCH" came back and since i am back in the "ARCH" and my sportmodul from the T/V is on the way to germany for shortening..i wear my "ARCH" every day, every night without any hassles ..the masterpiece or the T/V ,the different is there but only a matter to get use .. here the next point......TO GET USE ....i know ,, everyone of us is different ,,OK ...some of us wearing the belts for a day or two...and the belt is put away...there is a point were one has to get use and the body gets adapted to the belt or to the restriction and that will not happen with wearing the belt for hours or a day or two...
    my be i was lucky.... i got my first belt 5 years ago ,,wrong measurements and i had to send it back to germany....the adjusted belt arrived and my K/H insisted i was wearing the belt from now on and that permanent..i don`t think i have been once without the belt since those days...i got use to it and for me it is more difficult to be without the belt....mentally and physically...sorry.... we made a trip to germany and during the flight i was without "MY" belt...back to the issue ..don`t get expensive chastity belts if they are ending up in the drawer.. wear them,get use to them,,yes it takes time ,,sometimes you have to ignore a red spot at the skin or a little pinch,, so what...even i found out ,in the morning the belt wears more easy than in the evening,,,i am on my legs the whole day from 7 in the morning till 11 or 12 at night...the belt wears different from time to time,, little weight gains in form of couple of beers or heavy dinner effects the belt,,,just ignore it,or behave when dining or parting...as i mentioned earlier ,,, the belt is not stretchable and your body has to cope with it,,the body will ,,it takes time ,patience and tolerance...it is trug ,,i am in the T/V or "ARCH" every day and night , for me it works well and that with our climate conditions here in africa !!
    i hope my explanation could help a bit!!... reg.from namibia from GWENY:snail:

Attached Files:

shieldingmatrix likes this.
  10. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    Stupid me!
    I didn't contacted Neosteel - good idea - thanks for that and thanks gweny for your suggestions.
    Yes - this can be bending, and for sure I need to adapt also: month is not so long, so I should wrote not happy YET.
    Sizing seems to be OK, bending is something I still work on, and here is question: did you do bending in 3D (hard to explain in English - TWIRL belt) I'm little wider wider/thicker lower so belt strap shouldn't (?) be vertical in all places (but from the other side I'm not sure if it will be possible - will twist in one place make deformation in the other?).

11. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    4:31 AM

I'm surprised you don't have the Climate Tube, since you're in such a hot climate! Have you tried it, and had issues?

Thanks,
    JustLocked

(Locked Since Last Sunday)

12. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    Hi Fetish, I have found that a heavy bottle "Wine Bottle" wrapped in a towel works great for controlling how much you bend the belt at one time. Just bend a little wear you getting a hot spot, just a little, then wear it again and see if more or less is need again.

As for the info I received from Neosteel, kind of hard to explain, but here it is. I was told to bend the crotch piece and penis tube so that it was angled out at the top and closer by the twins. If you hold the belt by the side, looking at the front pieces, the tube would be angled back towards you anise. Once I fingered it out, the sore spot I had was gone. Then it just took time for my body parts to "toughin up" and get use to something riding against them. Same thing when I got my PA done, sore for awhile, then you get use to it, and began luving wrapped and locked in steel.

Missy Tanya

13. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    tube

well,,,my T/V option has the climate tube and in the beginning the "ARCH" did not have the option,,,it came later ,i have one of the first "ARCH" when neosteel introduced them..i also did not think about it ,,on the other hand i cope well as it is..reg.. GWENY:snail:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice