Locked daytime only? (Free during nights)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lazlo Toth, Sep 26, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Hungry_Pete

Hungry_Pete Member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    I agree that whatever the owner of the penis decides (may be the wife) is their choice.

That said, I'm in the camp that says once a penis is caged, it stays caged.

LockedInBama likes this.
  2. lrnck345

lrnck345 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    I've done both, daytime only and day/night. Personally, I get a lot of erotic pleasure with an uncontrollable erection in the middle of the night that can't be satisfied.

3. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    I have a fetishfelix belt that I'm wearing during daytime for about 20 days now. Being a full belt it's basically impossible to comfortably lie down or sleep in, so my gf unlocks me before night time. I have other cages but they don't fit as well so they're out of the question, too. It's just a comfort question for me and it's a good measure to prevent chafing as well.
    From a mental standpoint, all of us know the enticing idea of being locked 24/7 for weeks on end but I have found that to be pretty unrealistic and not actually doable. Be it cleaning, sleeping, chafing or whatever - so it doesn't make a big difference for me. On the contrary, locking the belt onto me myself each morning gives me a feeling of control (probably not what y'all are looking for but it makes longer lockups easier to deal with for me) and it makes each day a new conscious commitment, too.

Edit: In terms of skin issues, have you tried vaseline yet? I always use a bit to get my member into the tube and minimize chafing.

4. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    As has been said before, it’s whatever works for you, but it seems that you would like to wear 24/7, but haven’t been able to find something that works.

I have found over the last year that smaller and lighter is better for overnight. I have some metal cages that are comfortable during the day, but when I try to go long term, I have pinching and chafing problems. However, my HT v3 nub works great for 24/7 wear, but with regular supervised cleanings. The ring size also matters a lot. I can fit into a 45mm ring, but I have problems going 24/7, but with the 50mm I do fine. It’s a bit looser than I’d prefer, but being able to go longer makes it worth it.

I also make sure to lube the ring occasionally with baby oil. That allows some moving so the ring doesn’t “grip” the skin too much. I still wake up occasionally with nighttime erections, but a quick trip to the toilet generally solves the problem and then back to sleep.

If you really want 24/7, keep trying, but don’t feel bad if you need it off during the night while you look for that perfect option.

5. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    I only ever wear in the day time and free at night, I can’t sleep with it and I need my sleep lol.

Only time I’d wear it over night is as punishment (0:

6. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    It depends.

In principle I'm locked 24/7 but if my GF or someone other wants to use my penis for her entertainment just before going to bed, I generally put the cage back on in the morning.

That means that I'm locked maybe 3 nights a week, as well as all the days.

However, I've been thinking that maybe it would be better to lock up just after having sex, so it would be clear: "locked up" or "having sex right now".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice