Cant wear balltrap long term

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by LockitMan, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    I did. Take a pair of pliers to the prongs on the cage and bend them down. This will cause the cage to embed a little more into your sack thus separating the balls some and making their escape more tenuous. Before putting on, due a dry run to make sure everything lines up. Only a slight bend on the prongs then try and bend more if needed. You now have to push the end of the cage down into your sack some when lining up pegs and applying lock. Sorry for the diatribe. Hope it works as well for you as it did for me!

2. Conrad3

Conrad3 Long term member

Epos Engineer
    Bucks
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    That’s what I have done with mine there is no way they’ll fall out now. I found it also makes it more snug against the head so less room for any erection

3. lockedpowerlifter

lockedpowerlifter Active member

Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    thank you

4. eurofuncouple

eurofuncouple New member

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Hello all, very new here so please excuse me if this has been answered,
    I have average sized balls but a VERY tight ball sack which routinely shrinks which moves and holds my balls internally, looks like i have no balls!
    That being said when the skin retracts and im wearing a cage the pain is immense, and im worried ill do damage, or am i just being a sissy? can i carry on suffering the pain when i shrink? if i can without damaging myself i will??

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    ooh that like me then my ones dose that as well. please it wont damage nothing. and afters a bit you gets use to the ring.

6. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    Natural reaction for your balls to retract. Usually due to discomfort or temperature. Discomfort is remedied with the correct ring and cage. Temperature with raising your bodies core temp by wearing more clothing, raising the room temp, or doing what I do and put hand warmers in my underwear. The balls relax all day!

7. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    @LockitMan, how much play do you have to move the ring further away from your body, particularly on the underside?

When I first started full time wear I thought I’d be more comfortable with the ring as snug as possible against my pelvis, so I would pull my sack as far through as possible.

What I didn’t realize at first was that it really didn’t like being stretched that way, especially in cold weather. I would get that scrunching up under the ring and it was excruciating at times.

Eventually I realized that it was much more comfortable if I basically pulled some skin at the bottom of my sack backwards, towards my body, so that my balls were in a slightly smaller space but there was more loose skin between my body and the ring. I hope that makes sense. And I don’t think I’m particularly high and tight, so you may not be able to adjust this as much as I was.

The other thing that helped was a minute expansion of the gap. That’s a tricky one because a gap that’s too small will always pinch that skin at the bottom of the ring, but if the gap is too big then even the smallest ring won’t keep you in.

Good luck to you!

8. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

Thank you for such a great and descriptive response! I know exactly what you are saying here I think, and to a degree I concur with your conclusions. It is less pinchy down all the way to the balls and further up it gets troublesome. But for me all the way to the body with all skin pulled through feels best and for a longer time. However I cant keep it there for very long if I'm up and moving around. Then it slides down part way and the abrasion and pinching starts.
    If it's all the way to the balls, meaning all extra skin is through, then the balls slowly get pulled through all average to smaller size gaps until one pops out. One ball in particular. Or worse, gets stuck half way through and you have to go run off to the bathroom all hunched over to fix it. Ouch. Lol

Going to a very small gap causes more aabrasion so that's out too.

I think it feels best with the ring up close to the body because the skin is thicker and tougher there than it is lower down. Maybe my scrotum is just too delicate, lol.

9. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    The only other thing I can suggest is maybe trying a double ring like Mature Metal offers. The extra surface area might help reduce abrasions. They also offer an oval ring that might help.

I don’t know if you’ve tried any of the ergonomic type rings that are available for some cages, but it might be worth a shot if you haven’t.

But none of that offers any guarantees. It’s a game of millimeters for sure.

LockitMan and bondinchas like this.
  10. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    My right ball is the recalcitrant one. I kept very slightly bending the pin on that side until it stayed in place. Like you, I pull my sack one way then the other looking for that sweet spot. I stopped shaving and that helped. As has been noted many times, we're all different and we just have to keep reading, learning and trying.

LockitMan likes this.
  11. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    It is normal anatomy for the right ball sac to be smaller than the left.

12. LockitMan

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

I thought about the double ring too. But I have flat rings that are wider and they dont help much.
    Unfortunately the chinese belt I ordered 3 months ago has now been refunded for some inexplicable reason when it supposedly got lost in shipping, and after they said they'd ship another but didnt. So now I start all over again. I dont think they ever had any intention of selling a full T back style belt for $65.

13. FetishDynasty

FetishDynasty Active member

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    I always blow dry myself down there after a shower so the skin is totally dry and then apply diaper rash cream. It's thick and heals while it protects. It's literally made for a baby's bottom so you know that shit is gentle AF. It doesn't look pretty but unless you are on display who gives a crap.

14. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    I am also high and tight as well as a grower. Having tried pretty much every type and cream and many different cages, I am convinced that fit of the base ring (the one around your balls) and the gap between that and the shaft ring is critical. As in just 1 mm may make a significant difference. Too loose and things really slide around and chafe and balls may escape. Too tight and circulation become a problem as well as pressure sores. Materials and workmanship are also important. The only cage I can wear 24/7 is my Lori 8C. I sent it back twice for modifications before getting a perfect fit. Additionally, I hand polished the base ring w/ a metal polishing kit from Amazon.
    Finally the best lubricant: good old petroleum jelly. It lasts a good time and doesn’t provide too much or too little lubrication. It will also help any raw or chafed skin heal. Good luck.

15. LockitMan

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    Do you mean the thick white zinc oxide cream? I hadn't really thought of that but it would make sense. It's always worse when I sweat.

16. FetishDynasty

Local Time:
    That's the stuff. Even after a night in bed and a day it is still there. Works great.

17. LockitMan

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    Thanks! Going to try it soon. I'll let you know how it goes.

18. FetishDynasty

Local Time:
    Awesome! Don't be shy with it. And just need to avoid scratching your balls in the night and then wiping your eyes lol

19. John

John Member

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    I can't wear the ball strap style either. Either my foreskin get stuck or it hurt at the balls. When I wear pants it get stuck on either one side or the other of the pants and pulls my ball sack. Besides that I haven't managed to sleep. After a day or so I get scares from either the metal belt or my holy trainer style. I consider a belt style like those Chinese with little tucked style or neosteel arch or fun type of belt. Not sure if it's better just what I'm considering at this time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice