What about the kids?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by loctite, Sep 26, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. loctite

loctite Member

Mariner
    Coastal Georgia
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    Hi everyone, been playing with chastity off and on for close to 10 years but recently my wife and I have been getting a bit more serious. Been through a string of devices like everyone but finally got fed up with cages and now I’m trying to acclimate to a behind barz full belt. I’ll discuss the belt in another post...
    Anyway we’re working towards mostly full time wear, which of course means a steel band around my waist, a steel cup, and a bar in my crack. A lot more hardware than a cage! Public concealment hasn’t been a problem really but we have a 7 year old boy who so far hasn’t discovered anything. The cage is easy to hide but this belt is a different story, I feel like he will inevitably realize daddy is wearing steel underwear. We usually switch to the cage for pool time or family adventures, bad weather movie days, etc when we’re close but still I worry about it. We can’t seem to figure out what to tell him if he discovers it. He’s still young enough to buy most any story but he’s pretty sharp and damn curious. Maybe some PG version of the truth??
    I’m up for suggestions gang!
    Anyone gone through this?
    Anyone get busted by your kids??

Guest 3729 and LukeVallentine like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Wow that is a challenge. I've not had a son, but step-daughters that age ran into me enough times in that general area, that if i'd had on a metal belt they'd felt it. Also there were unexpected appearances from then while i was dressing or going n and out of the bathroom. Guess you have to be on your toes all the time. He might be too young to understand but I can see questions as he gets older. Guess storyline that it is a medically necessary support apparatus probably wouldn't work for long. Although i'm a big believer in individual privacy in a family, at some time questions are likely to arise. Good luck finding your way through this so you can retain your goal of being chaste.

Ffcman likes this.
  3. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    A very interesting post. IMO, the best thing is to step down a little and switch to cage until the kid is old enough to understand and put the information in proper context. Like any fetish, chastity is a choice and kids simply don't have enough experience to process this information.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I have a kid around your age and if you are worried about them finding out you probably shouldn't be doing it. Having male chastity as a dynamic in your relationship is a choice and it isn't really about what device you are wearing... it is about the commitment, at least it is for me.

My point is, you have a kid and raising them the best way possible is an obligation whereas male chastity is just a ever changing dynamic in your relationship with your wife. Personally, I am just doing to stick to the "cock cages"... I don't need it interfering with my day to day life.

At this point, I don't even think I need the device to keep this dynamic going with my wife. It is just a fun reminder.

5. Mat-Locked

Mat-Locked Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    Simply said
    A ball trap device is so much easier to hide than a belt.
    The day I was informed that we have the next 14 days homeschooling and quarantine of my 11 year old, my Behind Barz Belt went into the drawer.
    Guess it‘s time to reactivate my Steelworks Looker Cage

Chaste J. likes this.
  6. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM

I told my mrs, if we ever get any awkward questions we will say its a hernia belt. And its a bit embarasing and we don't like to talk about it.
    Once the kids are grown up if they find out we are a kinky couple im fine with it. I remeber finding vibrators in my parents draw as as a child. Back then it was probably quite scandalous. But now nobody cares. The internet is normalising a lot of once taboo activitys.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  7. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Get question and like many of us we have had the same issues and questions.

I have been wearing a trap ball belt for many years. When the kids were small it was no problem but as they got older I had to very careful. My kids loved to jump onto my lap when I would be watching TV with them. I needed to be on guard at all times. I did have an answer ready if it came it to "what is that daddy?" I thought best to answer them with " I have a boo boo and it's like a bandage to help it heel, no big deal" Then deflect the conversation to something else. I never had to use it but It was somewhat ready as an answer for them.

Having said that, I was at a grad party last year sitting on a chair in a crowded living room. The chair was a smaller than normal and I was sitting near the edge of the chair. I was wearing shorts, panties and of course my cage. My legs were apart like guys sit but also it's more comfortable sitting with a cage on with our legs slightly apart. I was chatting with someone sitting next to me when all of a sudden this woman (good looking too) stepped with one leg between my spread legs to reach behind me to get her drink and her leg bumped my cage. I sat there in shock that she bumped my cage. She grabbed her drink looked down at me, smiled and walked away. I could have died. I did not know what to do. I saw her on the deck later and i wanted to just tell her I wear a chastity belt but I was too embarrassed to approach her. We looked at each other off and on during the party and each time it was a smile from her..
    My suggestion is to either shelf the belt or come up with an answer that will pass as an answer.

Good luck!!

handrick, 1mlockedup and Rectrix like this.
  8. Mrloched

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    I wouldnt try to explain any kink to kids period. I just dont think its appropriate. Once they have grown up i would have an adult conversation if they wanted to, but i serriously doubt any 18 year old is going to want to talk kink with their parents.

9. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Both our kids are older now 27 & 32. They both think we are "disgusting. Your to old to have sex" (only in a fun way). I think they both have an idea we are a bit "kinky" but not that Mummy keeps Daddies cock locked in a steel cage for 24 hours a day 7 days a week! And Daddy licks Mummies pussy and fucks her with a strap on! They might be grown ups but they are still our baby's and we are still essentially a sensible anchor stone for their lives if you get my meaning!

10. Mrloched

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Honestly if the kids think there parents are freeks in the sheets, they know they still have a strong relationship. Plenty of kids out there have parents that hate each other.

1mlockedup and bondinchas like this.
  11. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    The nicest thing our lad said to us was "I hope I meet someone and I'm as happy as you are when I get older". Afraid he's still looking! He really goes just for looks I'm afraid!!

Mrloched likes this.
  12. loctite

loctite Member

Mariner
    Coastal Georgia
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the input everyone! My wife and I have discussed it and it appears I will continue to spend the majority of my time locked up. We will be utilizing the less detectable ball trap device whenever the situation dictates. Probably mostly on the weekends, but now that the weather has cooled and more clothing is the norm I suspect the full belt will be seeing a lot more use (it’s been on for 3 days straight now). Coming up on 3 weeks without being free other than a clean, zero stimulation...
    As far as being detected we’ll probably just be careful and play it by ear but will likely go with the medical device/brace excuse.

1mlockedup likes this.
  13. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    Hi @loctite i have been meaning to post on this thread because we are pretty much in the same situation. We have a 6 year old, almost 7 now and he is also a very curious little guy. I also wear a Behind Barz belt but the more basic model without the cage or bar that goes through the back. He has seen the steel band that goes across my back and I had to come up with something quick when asked about it. I just said it was something that helps my back and that was the last of it. I find if I’m in my work clothes or regular casual wear it’s not a problem as everything is always covered up and the shirts are long enough that if I bend over my shirt doesn’t come up enough to expose the back of the belt. I have a few lounge pants and old tshirts I wear around the house if I’m not going out and those are more of a problem because the shirts are old and have shrunk a little. So I have gotten rid of the shirts that aren’t long enough to cover my back if I bend over. You just have to be more conscious about it when your kid is around. I am for the most part in my belt 24/7 and it really hasn’t been an issue. Only thing I’m worried about is if accidentally runs into the front of me but then again you’d have that problem even with a ball trap cage too. Just wear it, the more it’s on the more used to it you will be until it feels natural. You’ll know which clothes you own that will be a problem as you cycle through your wardrobe.

1mlockedup likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice