Her suddenly enjoying it

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by D.in.HT, Sep 24, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. D.in.HT

D.in.HT Locked

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    I've been into chastity for about 5 years now, my GF and I have ordered a cage back then but playing with chastity never really took off in our relationship. Only an occasional lockup for a day or two when I initiated it.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago when out of the blue she tied me to the bed, teased me and locked me up afterwards. Not for a long time, we had intense sex the next day. But afterwards she told me, she'd really enjoy locking me up more often and regularly.

I've since been unlocked pretty much only for cleaning and when she craved sex.
    Right now, she's even denying me the sex, I last had a real orgasm 8 days ago and a ruined one 3 days ago. GF said, she will not grant me a real orgasm this week at all.

So far I'm still enjoying it. I have never before been so in agony of being horny and unable to play with myself to get some release...

2. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    Well it seems She has realized She owns you. You will do as She pleases and when She pleases. It good to hear you are enjoying it, seems She is. That is the idea of chastity stopping you from playing with it. Great for the both of you.

MistressS

3. D.in.HT

D.in.HT Locked

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    Been allowed a ruined orgasm today.

She threatened that in the future I might have to swallow my cum afterwards.

She also said that my next real orgasm would surely not be before Wednesday, which would make it two weeks without real orgasm for me.

Quite surprised by how dominant my GF suddenly is.

Jblocked, John and Rectrix like this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    well good luck and enjoy.

D.in.HT likes this.
  5. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    Swallowing your cum can take some getting used to, but it will help with your feelings of horniness and limit how much you want cum. It is the price you have to pay for getting any relief. You might like it after a while!

Ron33 and MissyB like this.
  6. D.in.HT

D.in.HT Locked

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    I had to lick my cum from her pussy after sex before, but I guess it's different to cumming into a cup and then swallowing it?

7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    oh yes. i'd love to taste my cum from a woman's body. but it is her call.

amvetsb and D.in.HT like this.
  8. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I've had a few fantasies about doing it as wel and considered asking my wife to make me eat my own cum. The problem is when I actually have cum, my desire to eat is completely disappeares.
    So it is more fantasy than really wanting to, although it does make me humble and feel submissive.

JackStrap likes this.
  9. D.in.HT

D.in.HT Locked

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    If I get a full orgasm, my desire to eat my cum is also gone.
    But usually when we have sex and I finish in her, she just sits on my face and I don't have much choice. I get aroused again and start enjoying it after 1-2 minutes of eating her out.

After a ruined orgasm when I'm still horny my desire to eat my cum also reduces. But not as badly as after a full orgasm.

What I never had to do and what feels like real punishment is what my GF suggested to do in the future: cum into a cup and then be forced to drink it without the sexual part of her riding my face and me eating my cum from her pussy...

I guess I'll know after having done that for the first time.

If you actually want to get started I suggest you talk to your wife and explain to her that you would like to try this but you immediately lose interest after your orgasm. You'll then have to rely on her dominance and ask her to sit on your face after you've cum (or push your head firmly between her legs). No matter how hard you beg or don't want to.

That's how it started for us and she actually enjoys it alot when I clean her up afterwards, so she demands it quite often now. I also kind of got used to it after a few times, even though there still is that feeling right after orgasm of just not wanting to eat my cum.

But in the end: I asked to be dominated and it is really hot for me as well (at least before and after doing it).
    What's a better manifestation of being dominated than being forced to do something you really wouldn't do if you weren't forced to do it.

10. D.in.HT

D.in.HT Locked

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    #10 D.in.HT, Sep 27, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
    Woke up this morning, leaking precum and feeling that tingling sensation of being horny throughout my body. It feels amazing.
    And the fact that my GF is the one causing all of this by teasing me and taking control is even more mindblowing.

It's been 11 days now since my last full orgasm and I'm just mindblown by how amazing it feels and how I am easily able to push beyond my previous record of 5 days locked without any issues.

Finally arrived at the stage I dreamed of: able to be locked pretty much as long as she wants with her actually taking control and enjoying my lockup.

11. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Yes, I'd say that you don't really get the benefit from a new lockup session until at least after the first week, if not the second; It does take a while for your hormones to settle down.

When anyone begins practicing chastity, to start with it's mostly about finding the correct size and fit of device and getting your skin used to wearing it. Once you're past that necessary stage, and are able to wear the device continuously without discomfort, then the real benefits come with lockup periods measured in weeks and months rather than days.

Rubbersoul, jemima and D.in.HT like this.
  12. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    Before chastity, anything beyond 3-4 days for me was a struggle and I'd usually end up masturbating in the shower or similar as PIV or other sex play is normally a weekend only thing. Mrs Sen never acknowledged she knew I did it until recently, but she wasn't angry or upset about it, more just a statement about where I did it.

Once the cage was introduced (by me), the ability to push through that 3-4 day barrier is pretty easy, agree with @bondinchas it now takes about a week before I really start to get the buzz from being horny (it can be sooner if there is an increased level of teasing during the week, or if I am allowed to give her pleasure midweek). Longest spell is 15 days but one orgasm about every 7-8 days is pretty much the norm now. Last month I found myself actually hoping her monthly would interrupt a weekend so that my denial period would go beyond the 7 day mark.

Roll on (L)ocktober

D.in.HT and bondinchas like this.
  13. D.in.HT

D.in.HT Locked

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    Things are getting crazy.

While teasing me yesterday my GF said that she was thinking of not allowing me a full orgasm for the rest of this year. Only a ruined one every now and then. She argued that it has worked for the last two weeks without any issues and there is no reasonable argument why it wouldn't work for an indefinite amount of time.

I'm surprised by how she's taking control, now it suddenly feels like "real" chastity.

bondinchas and MatCagedSub like this.
  14. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    According to Mrs Chaste I won't even be getting "a leak" as she calls it for the rest of the year, and probably well into 2021! Apparently it's not good for me! Did you get that "tightening" feeling in your cage? The sense of being almost scared as well as excited all at the same time!!!! Wonderful, in fact I can feel a swelling down below as I write this!!!

D.in.HT and corsac like this.
  15. D.in.HT

D.in.HT Locked

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    She did something new yesterday.

We actually had sex (first time in two weeks) but she made me pull out as I was about to orgasm and only allowed me a ruined one. We have never done that before and it was such torture for me. Usually when we have sex she as well craves the feeling of me cumming in her. But she won't allow that these days...

iome343 and bondinchas like this.
  16. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck to you both

D.in.HT likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice