Is my ring too tight??

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Billy355, Sep 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Billy355

Billy355 New member

Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    Hey :) I'm still somewhat new to chastity. I've posted on these forums before with my questions, and have always gotten great answers from great people (I've also done a terrible job at replying to people, but I'll try to do better this time) .
    So I recently bought a new cage. Nothing fancy, but definitely a step up from what I was using. That said, the package came with 3 rings of different sizes, and none fit me quite right.
    My package keeps slipping out of the two bigger ones. The smaller one fits pretty snug, but comfortably enough. There are a couple of issues though.
    Firstly, whenever I get aroused wearing this wearing this particular ring, my balls start to hurt. It's nothing major, it feels like they are being squeezed slightly. The moment I calm down, the pain goes away.
    Secondly, whenever I'm wearing the ring by itself, my dick gets super hard like I'm wearing a cock ring, and all the blood goes into my dick.
    As far as I can tell, there's no cutoff of circulation either.
    Nether of these things really bother me, but I'm worried that this is an indication that my ring is too tight. The last thing I want to do is cause permanent damage because I was horny. So if anyone more experienced than me wouldn't mind shedding some light on this, it would be a huge help. Thank you!!

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    When you mean your 'package' is that testicles or penis or both? It does sound like smallest ring is working. just be sure your testicles stay warm, hopefully you can fit the tip of finger under it. As far as temporary pain from arousal, that's probably a good sign. Maybe you'll learn to keep from doing that, lol, like the old doctor joke. I'd keep doing what you are, with a close eye to be sure circulation is good while you adjust. Good luck and enjoy.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    what missy said!

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I would just get used to the smaller size over time, it sounds like your skin just needs to adjust to it.

5. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    #5 Raymond P., Sep 26, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    If you plan on long-term chastity, my experience is that the tighter the base ring and the shorter the cage the more comfortable it is to wear.

The base ring should be hard to install, meaning difficult to work the balls and penis through it. Once installed, only the tip of the little finger should fit underneath it.

When I was first locked I experienced some irritation around the base ring during the first week or so. This is normal, apply some lubricant or ointment and it should go away in time. After a while your body becomes accustomed to the ring and no further lubrication should be needed.

It is normal to experience discomfort when you try to get erect in the cage, or even just when wearing the base ring. But this is short-term and no physical harm or permanent damage will result. This is the whole point of chastity, to teach you not to become erect and to remain caged and locked unti released by your KH.

6. Billy355

Billy355 New member

Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    Thanks for all the replies! I'll keep this in mind moving forward

7. Ronin Lucero

Ronin Lucero Member

Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    According to my reading everyone can slip out of their cage if inclined. The ring just needs to be tight enough so you do not slip out without trying. It seems comfort is best.

Billy J likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice