Mistress has locked her property up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ricscages, Jul 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Mistress is definitely doing Locktober. Slave has no choice. Mistress says her property will be teased and tormented every day of Locktober. Mistress property can't wait. More fustration and being denied any kind of release. Mistress tells slave there maybe another CFNM in my near future. Seems all Mistress girl friends are very interested in doing this again. Oh boy ! Mistress told me on there last girls night out. Mistress property was a big part of there discussion. They wanted to know if Mistress property was still caged. Mistress says she smiled and showed them Mistress current pictures and said yes Mistress property is still caged. And will stay that way for a long, long time. Mistress says they all smiled and said they would love to see more and learn more about this lifestyle. As I listen to Mistress talk about this. Mistress property begins to stir in it's cage . Mistress sees this and chuckles. Mistress says Mistress property must like the idea. Mistress says she glad Mistress property approves. Mistress says glad that taken care of. Mistress says I'm sure slave will also like this. Yes Mistress ! Thank you Mistress ! ! Mistress also tells slave there may be a new cage for Mistress property. Mistress has been looking at the Cherry Keeper cages. Mistress says she very interested in some of these. I guess Mistress property is in for some new changes. Mistress smiles and squeezes her property and whispered after all this is what you wished for. Yes Mistress !

LukeVallentine likes this.
  2. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    It's electric play Tuesday. Yes Tuesday ! ! Mistress decided to play today. Mistress is always right. So I have to obey. Mistress property was put through 2 hour long sessions. Mistress property also leaked some precum. Mistress property wasn't given permission to leak. So slave will be punished later. 50 lashes with the riding crop. Mistress says enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

LukeVallentine and SamanthaCD like this.
  3. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property is all in. Mistress says she is going to enjoy watching Mistress property being fustrated even more over the next 31 days. Mistress has a big smile on her face as she takes this picture.

Attached Files:

4. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property on day 2 enjoy ! !

Attached Files:

5. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress believes this is how Mistress property should always look when on display for Mistress ! ! Swollen, throbbing and yes very full, firm and tight. Mistress says slave is a very good boy. Thank you Mistress ! ! ! Mistress says enjoy Mistress handy work.

Attached Files:

6. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Another day on the books. Mistress says it's a good day to be caged. Enjoy ! !

Attached Files:

7. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    Very nice hood

8. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thank you. I love when Mistress puts this hood on me. It's a very snug fit and the 4" penis gag keeps me quite.

9. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    You're a lucky guy

10. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    No.1 is a very nice pic. Are you cuffed behind your back?

11. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Yes I'm forbidden to touch Mistress property. So I'm restrained accordingly.

12. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress was in a playful mood this morning. Took a few more photos to post here. After all it is Locktober and it's Mistress property ! Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress says enjoy ! !

Attached Files:

13. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    So day 5 has come. Mistress ask if slave is enjoying Locktober. Of course there is only one answer. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress says the next 5 days should be very fustrating. Mistress just smiled and gave Mistress property a nice gentle squeeze. Enjoy the photos

Attached Files:

14. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress property is not being teased and tormented for the rest of Locktober. Mistress says that not being teased and tormented should make me a better slave. Make me pay more attention to Mistress pleasure and enjoyment. Mistress says I'm a good boy. But I could strive to be a better slave. Yes Mistress ! ! Slave will try harder. Mistress says she is going to enjoy watching Mistress property become more and more fustrated. With every day that there is no teasing and tormenting. Just the a bigger desire to please and serve Mistress. Mistress says she is truly looking forward to enjoying herself at Mistress property expense. Let the mind fuck begin. Oh it's day 6 of Locktober how everyone holding up. Mistress property loves Locktober can't you tell. Enjoy the photos. Mistress says your welcome. The last photo is Mistress property making a breakfast run.

Attached Files:

15. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    7 days of Locktober are in the books. Is the fustration becoming more intense ? Does your Mistress give you that wicked little smile knowing she has her property right where she wants it caged and no release for 24 more days. And just think we all wished for this. Mistress photos of the day. The first one is low and hanging. The next are Mistress property hanging high and tight. Oh and very full and firm. Mistress enjoys the full and firm look. Mistress likes the blue look. Reminds Mistress of the movie AVTAR. Enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

16. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Slave is big, big trouble. Mistress property was given a surprise edging session. Slave was under the impression that there would be edging during Locktober. Surprise ! ! Mistress came by with the surprise. Mistress property was made to lay on the bed. Mistress says no restraints. Slave was ordered not to move at all. Mistress then proceeded to enjoy herself. Mistress property was swelling in the cage and slave was useless in trying to stop from swelling and throbbing. Mistress watched as Mistress property began to move in a slow humping motion. Mistress laughs and ask if slave wanted more. Yes Mistress may slave have more. The sensation in Mistress property were very intense and slave Never wanted them to stop. But Mistress knew exactly when to stop. Mistress was enjoying the tormenting and fustration Mistress property was enduring. Mistress stops and says remember you don't have permission to cum. Yes Mistress ! Mistress smiled and says well then let give Mistress property a little more or maybe a lot more. Slave lost track of how long the session went on. I was lost in trying not to cum and almost begging for more. Mistress laughed and pushed Mistress property over the edge. Mistress won. She watched Mistress property whither under her forced orgasm. Slave just laid there in slince as Mistress property white liquid oozed from deep inside Mistress property. Mistress just smiled and says slave is in big trouble. Slave should have fought harder not to cum. Maybe a couple of hours wired up for electric play will make you try harder. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress took a few photos for everyone to see and know why Mistress property and slave were being punished. Mistress says enjoy them. Welcome to Locktober.

Attached Files:

Arti_Rao likes this.
  17. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress is in a good mood this morning. Mistress watched Avatar last night. So can you guess the theme for day 8 of Locktober. Come on take a guess. Wait for it. AVATAR Blue. Enjoy ! !

Attached Files:

18. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    It's hygiene day Mistress property gets a good cleaning while Still being caged. A nice shower and and good shaving and Mistress property is ready for inspection.

Attached Files:

19. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property day 9 full and firm and tight just as Mistress property should be. Enjoy ! !

Attached Files:

20. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress is very unhappy with slave. Seems on Wednesday morning slave was given a edging session. A long one. Mistress gave slave instructions that he was forbidden to cum. Mistress property was pushed to the extreme edge multiple times. Slave just couldn't resist the urge to cum. Mistress laughed and said that slave would regret breaking Mistress instructions. So today Mistress property was punished for not trying hard enough not to cum. Mistress property was wired up for some long electrical play. 2 one hour sessions. Mistress wasn't happy. During the sessions slave started leaking precum. A good amount. Slave never felt anything. Not like an orgasm nothing. Mistress is very unhappy. Mistress says she hopes you enjoyed your release cause it going to a very long time before you ever will come close. Mistress property and slave will be punished harshly for breaking Mistress instructions. Starting tomorrow. Mistress says it will be a very long day for Mistress property. Mistress tells slave she is going to enjoy tommorow. Mistress took pictures of the mess Mistress property left on the sheets.

Attached Files:

21. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Slave has to stand to piss and take a picture. Mistress has so instructed. Here are your photos Mistress.

Attached Files:

22. sapper814

sapper814 Texan in Canada

Engineer
    Houston, TX
    Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    Love the blog. Read it all in one sitting. I can tell you I was straining. What a lucky man!

23. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well weekend has come and gone. Slave spent the weekend in restraints. Mistress property was basically ignored. No teasing and tormenting nothing. Talk about fustration setting in. Slave was shackled to the bed put in his slave hood and penis gag sercured tightly in place and head phones placed over slave ears. Mistress then tells me she has loaded some great tunes for slave to enjoy during his punishment. So there I lay restrained gaged and hooded. My hands are handcuffed to my slave hood just out of reach of Mistress property. So I can't touch it. If slave needs to relieve himself the chain is long enough to let slave get up and go to the bathroom. So slave spent the weekend in punishment. Mistress would check in periodically to make sure slave and Mistress property were ok. A very rough weekend. Slave will definitely try not to break anymore of Mistress rules. Day 12 of Locktober hope everyone is still caged.

Attached Files:

24. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    Not a bad way to spend a weekend.

25. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    What day is it. I've been caged for so long I just quit trying to keep up with it. Mistress property has been caged for 165 days. Including Locktober. Mistress property will remain caged till January 1st . Mistress says I should get use to the long lock ups. Mistress says Mistress property will get use to them. Mistress smiles and tells me. After all isn't it what you have always wished for. Always caged teased and tormented. Edged over and over again with no chance getting relief. Just fustration and more fustration. Mistress property swollen and throbbing and balls are kept firm and tight. Just for Mistress pleasure. And your tongue and mouth will be there for Mistress pleasure and enjoyment. And as slave pleasure Mistress she teases her property. As Mistress reaches orgasm the soft low moans tell slave I did a good job of pleasing Mistress. Mistress lifts herself up and just smiles and tells me that I'm a good boy ! ! Mistress property in blue Mistress like that look.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice