Nostalgia wearing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mr M, Sep 23, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    About 10 years into our marriage, my wife and I discovered and tried Chasity and many other kinks. Over a few years we went from the first 24 hours in chastity to indulging in many of the categories of threads on this site. Unfortunately permanence is not a feature of life. All things come and go. Lucky our journey made us closer and stronger despite self fulfilling prophecies that could have ended our journey together.

After finding my cage in the top of our closet I tried it on again for the first time in a few years. Like a picture album it brought back its own sense of nostalgia that wished I would have known what I know now. For us / me I would have investigated what was behind the thin veil of my kinks and why it was easier to be in fantasy than it is to be in a relationship or marriage to my wife. Not to invalidate the kink, but to guide which fantasies were ours to play out in fun and adventure; as well as; understand which fantasies were meant to stay fantasies because they undermined the relationship we cherished.

I don’t regret any of our adventure, we challenged and tested things we never even thought could be tested in relationship. I would however not lose site that kink is kink and love is love. Until you ask what your partners wants and likes, you will never really know. For example, if your wife says I like to be taken, what does that really mean? Have you asked? I didn’t, I assumed and build a fantasy to solve a problem we didn’t have.

May your adventure be exactly what you both want.

2. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    An eloquent, deep and thought-provoking post. Thank you.

Mr M likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    Very wise words,

Mr M likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice