Rachels Trip

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Jul 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    tiff as you know i have the smallest balls in the world but apprently they are still bigger then yours,LOL. Just teasing you but you do need to make a smaller cuff for the bench as i pulled right out of it on Saturday night with no pain whatever even with the smallest cuff around my balls. See i told you they were small. How much will your custom work cost me?

As far as the truck if MM hadn't been there i would have been in my suitcase so fast digging for my one set of male clothes it would have made your head spin. Then again i didn't have any nail polish remover or a way to get the make-up off my face so that may have been even worse.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

2. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    LMAO.. OMG...
    Maybe you should have started talking with "OMG,, Now That was ONE HELL of a Halloween party!!!" lololol

And um,, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME on pulling out of the smallest cuff on the bench???? There is NO WAY this can be... Hell,,, I used a sparrow to test how tight it held.. and the frick'in bird could not get out...LOLOLOL
    i don't know what to say.. I have to go with the smallest was not used.. I am dumbfounded. I guess I'd have to see it believe it.. But,, to make a smaller one I'd need the bench. the begs, thickness, and width need to match up. Or,,, I guess I could just piss in the wind and see how that works..lolololol

Really?? the SMALLEST??? WOW...
    tiff

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    yes tiff...believe it or not the sissy slut pulled her fucking tiny balls, along with her freshly picerced barbell!!! The barbell is under her little sissy balls tucked up under them, hidden, and there she goes, pulling and pulling till shes pulled her sissy balls out along with the barbell, I couldnt belive it so I went to look to make sure it was the smallest clip and it was, LOL, I didnt know whether to fell sorry for her of Laugh at her!! LOL, I chose the laughing!!!! That just goes to show you how great your paddles are, she can rip her balls off and never feel it cause her sissy ass was on FIRE!! LMAO

Mistress Michelle

4. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    small balls

I'm a witness..they really did slip up!

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    See that just goes to show you!! When given the choice of loosing a ball or two, or too continue getting your ass whipped, Ones nuts might not seem all that important. :balls: I would think a wrap or two of good rope around the balls first would stop those sudden escapes, Mistress.

I'm sure once I get with in 100 miles of Mistress Michelle, my nuts are going to suck up soo far inside me, that the only way they will be seen again is to shove a broom up my ass and YELL Snake. :chores020: Cause one of the only things I fear more than snakes, is Mistress with smile on, an a paddle in hand!!!

Running for the Hills:character0201: Missy Tanya

6. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    I feel like I have failed in the making of the bench now... THANKS A LOT RACHEL!! {lololol}
    When I was making the SMALLEST one I had second thoughts. Thinking " one will be hard pressed to even get the the sack in this one much less the penis too." Hey,,silly me..lolol Damn girl...

tiff

7. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :anim_32: Ahhhhhhh you didn't fail tiffany ,i don't think that no matter what type of device or contraption a person can come up with someone will find a way out of it no matter what!! ,even the bench is not unescapable given enough time i think i could get out of it myself :happy0028:

8. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Oh yeah susie.. That makes me feel much better now.. If you were to get out,, the only reason would be because someone did not have the straps snug enough. LP and I found out the elbow straps are set to low. But the wrist straps will hold if they are set up right. The elbow/wrist have nine different settings depending on the persons arm/forearm/body length. If set up right,, there is no getting out..

tiff

9. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Dont worry tiff, we all know that the bench is INESCAPABLE, there is no way off that bench, for anyone once they are straped onto it. Just because a sissy with baby balls can pull her balls through does not mean that she could escape the bench. And, just sayin, with her balls out they are an even better target so for any of you that think you may want to find out if you can pull your balls out I would think twice if I were you!!!

Mistress Michelle

10. susie q

Local Time:
    :give_rose: lets put $ where are pain is hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a whorediina ya know :anim_32:

11. susie q

Local Time:
    In november that is :snail:

12. susie q

Local Time:
    In november

13. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    Balls IN, Balls OUT.....Does NOT matter. Speaking from experience, she can hit them even when captured in the ball holder.....Just sayin'

14. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    HAHAHAHA little pet, you just wait, youre going to wish you didnt have balls the next time I see you!!!

Mistress Michelle

15. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    Mistress, far from it! I offer you my balls; I will just really HOLD ON tight. But you might want to gag me to keep the noise down.

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    Saturday night cont......

i also got 3 more piercings courtesy of Mistress Michelle and riki. riki thank YOU ever so much. i can now wear 2 more earrings and i got another one towards the back of my sack. riki knows how i deal with piercings as he had done my nipples so he ask Ms. Rob to sit on my arm's so i would be more still. riki stuck me i screamed, Mistress laughed and rick being always the concerned friend said breath rachel breath. i immediately thought WOW great idea rick, breathing is good.

Well now that everyone knows about my enormously gigantic balls i am sure my e-mail and phone will both be full with requests to see them. i only hope it's not cold, LOL. i think Ms. Rob turned me from being a rimba slut to being a tens tramp. Now i have two electrical items that if given the choice between the two i would just say HELL use'em both. Sunday we got up and had breakfast, bid our goodbyes to Ms. Rob and riki. i was sorry to see them go as i enjoy their company a lot.

i made chicken on the grill for dinner Sunday and did some odds and end for Mistress one of which was cleaning up some cat throw up. Now i do not deal well with this and Mistress knows that but she just said rachel clean that up. Till i got it done there was almost some of my own to clean up. As i stood gagging at the kitchen sink Mistress Michelle kind hearted and caring woman that she is, yelled from the living room ARE YOU ALRIGHT RACHEL? ah yes Mistress, but i almost wasn't. The rest of the evening was spent in quiet conversation which i was happy for as my backside didn't want anymore. My mind was thinking other wise but i also knew one whack would be more then i could take.

Monday i called about my truck the guy said it's only gonna be $760.00. Holy CRAP:confused0068: but believe it or not the part is actually more then the labor to put it in. i am writing this on Tuesday evening and the truck is now ready, kindly send donations to the Fix Sissies Truck Fund at my local bank, Please make checks payable to
    rachel smith Mistress Michelle's Sissy.

Monday we made a trip to town. Mistress and rick had a doctor appointment so while they were there Mistress sent me to the post office and to buy cigarettes. The post office was full of gg's so i felt comfortable there. i also lucked out at the cigarette store as there were two women working there also. Everyone was really nice to me but at times i did notice some lingering eyes. One of the reasons i like going out here is because i will never see those people again so who cares what they think. Feeling pretty good i thought let's go to the convenience store for a coffee. Not a good idea as it was lunch time and full of those redneck construction workers that i don't feel all that comfortable around but it went off without a hitch. i returned to MM and rick confident yet relieved it was over for the day. Then on the way home MM said I am gonna send rachel to the supermarket to get some things when we get home. As usual i was excited yet hesitant about the idea. i am just really nervous when MM or somebody else is not with me. On the way there some woman tried to pass me in the right turn lane that i had accidentally drifted into while i was looking for the turn into the store parking lot. i thought cool CAT FIGHT and i know just which cat will win. i pulled into the parking lot to park and guess what. You got it this lady parks two spaces away from me. As she walks behind the car i looked in the rear view mirror and she is jawing to what i could only guess was her daughter while glaring in my direction. The cat fight idea didn't seem all to hot now as i thought if she comes over here and starts some shit i could do nothing as she will immediately know i am not what i seem. She continued past the car lips flapping her lips the whole time i could see her but she didn't approach. PHEW!!!!!!!!! Confrontation avoided. i returned home made dinner and cleaned up the kitchen.

Sometimes when MM is having fun with me i move around so much my wig flies off. She told me at supper if it didn't stay on tonight it would result in a spankin. CRAP. MM let me rub her feet and legs then she got a little egg vibrator from the bedroom. She told me to lay down and she started rubbing it on my caged sissy dick and VERY BIG balls. i got hard in the tube and was soon sticking out every hole one the 3k. Let me tell you when she it the part that was sticking out that in itself can make your hair fly off. (If you think the lock from the 3k hurts when you are sticking out the vent holes imagine that happening with a vibrator hitting the cage at what seemed like 1,000 times a second.) Needless to say mine did hell i think i even lost some of my own hair and MM immediately said awe poor rachel, look your hair fell off and you know what that means. She went to get one of tiff's unforgiving pieces of art which i didn't think was a REAL good idea. It was my fault for not keeping my hair under control. MM only gave me two on each cheek but the were excruciating after Saturday night and my still being quite tender. When my hair came off the second time i got 4 one each cheek and had to thank her for each and every one which for some reason i find quite humiliating. Those 8 hurt like crazy but thank her i did because i certainly didn't want or need any extras.

Later i got to spend some special time with rick which i enjoyed immensely and i look forward to more of that. Love you rick.

17. susie q

Local Time:
    :Tulip_Up: i love ya you know the checks in the mail :tumbleweed:

18. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    sorry to hear about the bad hair day. sure am glad i don't need wigs or i might find myself in a similar predicament. glad to hear you are enjoying your time with Mistress Michelle. enjoy the rest of the week, sorry about the truck though.

hugs

cynthia

19. susie q

Local Time:
    :chores016: Hey there sis ,all sillyness aside i'm sorry about you're truck ,an unwanted expense to say the least but i'm glad you're enjoying the trip and time with Mistress and her wonderful pet Ms Rob and riki ....but good luck on the ride home ,a trip you don't want to make i'm sure ,leaving Mistress Michelles is worse than any beating or torture a person can come up with i think ,love ya gurl :love0014:

20. Rachel

Local Time:
    Tuesday,

Mistress had to make a trip into town but before she left she gave me a very special treat which i never expected but savored every drop like fine wine and a list of chores to do. :chores004: :chores003: among them. Before i could start the laundry i had to make a minor repair to the washer. i got that done straight away so i could do laundry while doing the other things. A sissy has to be a good time manager. By the time Mistress got back i had everything done and supper ready and even had time for a shower. Mistress said she was happy with HER sissy and that made me feel REAL good. Mistress is so kind to me. After dinner i cleaned up the kitchen as usual.

After dinner Mistress summoned me to the living room. When i got to the living room she was laying on the couch. She had made a post in her thread about wanting a leg and back massage so i immediately went and got my massage cream. i would get as hard as possible in my plastic prison the POI's would bite and i would get soft. As soon as the pain was gone i would get hard again, this happened like 6 times or so what a sweet torture it was. Mistress then commanded me to strip, i said i need to wait a minute as i was hard and that's not very sissy like. i was then to get her locking bar. This is a 1/2 inch dowel rod with screw eyes in the ends to fasten your hands too. While i was getting that Mistress went to get some cuffs lube and the Rimba i was clapping hands happy. Then Mistress told me to get my BIG butt plug as she wanted to see me put it in. Off i scurried almost not being able to move fast enough but yet still feel a little hesitant about doing this in front of her.
    When i returned she told me to put it in and it is still there this morning. Rick said to me remember rachel what i told you and i said i do rick. Which was kinda neat knowing what each of us meant without really having to say it. For any newbies rick told me the first time i came here to just trust her and that's what these statements were about. Mistress locked me to the bar with the bar behind my back and put on my clover clamps. Then she hooked up the rimba and very nonchalantly said by the way rachel same rules as last night about your hair. CRAP i thought as the rimba makes me flop around like a fish out of water. i ask Mistress how is this gonna work for me? She said don't worry rachel as lp says this is designed for you to fail, then she laughed and the games began. Mistress went through 2 sets of batteries before she became board with that and her rimba slut was a happy girl but sad too that the rimba was being put away for the night. My hair never did fall off as i surely didn't want or need any more of tiffs art work applied to my backside i really concentrated on not letting it happen. Mistress then removed the nipple clamps, i screamed as is normal but i didn't fall down. Mistress then started rubbing and pinching my nipples which caused screaming from me and laughing from her. The things a sissy won't due to amuse Mistress. She then unlocked my cuffs and told me to bend over i thought but my hair didn't fall off but the little voice said SHUT UP RACHEL. i did as instructed and she let me have some with the paddle i don't know how many as by now i have no desire to know at this point. Then she told me to put all the stuff away.

Later rick and i got to spend some time together again which i always enjoy.
    Thank you Mistress.

Then it was off to bed.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

21. Rachel

Local Time:
    Wednesday,

We went to get my truck today, not good. $731.00 later and now there is something wrong with the front end. i don't know if the tow truck driver bent something or what but now when i make a real sharp turn the front end shimmies REAL bad. i will call AAA tomorrow to see if i can hold the driver responsible if it is determined he was the cause. Mistress didn't make rachel pick it up but randy went with his fingernails painted and wearing a green beaded necklace. i actually felt more comfortable like that then when i am fully dressed. Perhaps this is because i didn't have to worry about my voice not matching my attire. We did some other errands and returned just in time for supper.

We had leftover lasagna for supper. riki it is still good but now it is all gone, send more please. After supper we relaxed and i had the privilege of giving Mistress another massage. i only wish i could make her back feel better. Then i painted her toenails and rubbed her feet. We watched TV for a bit until it was time for bed. i thought my purple backside was gonna get a vacation day then as i was getting the coffee pot ready for the morning i heard Mistress take something out of the containers she keeps her big cooking spoons in and i knew what was coming before she even turned around and walked the 3 steps over to me. It seemed like those 3 steps took as long as a mile long hike up a steep mountain as time stood still till she grabbed me by the waist and pulled up my housecoat and my panties down. She had me trapped between the counter and her leg and for the most part all i could do was move my feet up and down in a kind of running in place motion. This however was getting me know where fast and i now hate plastic serving spoons. The sting from one of these is unbearable on my now quite sensitive behind. Mistress then rubbed my glowing bum with her fingernails which felt soothing yet like daggers on some mediaeval torture device. i could feel she wasn't applying hardly any pressure and if she had i would be writing this while still stuck on the kitchen ceiling.

Thursday morning (my last full day here and i am already getting blue about leaving)

i got to sleep beside Mistress' bed last night as with my lingering cough from my cold i hadn't been allowed this pleasure because i might disturb her and rick during the night. Mistress told me if i woke them it would result in a whippin. i woke at 5:15AM with the POI's digging in my like they hadn't all week. i couldn't get it to subside and couldn't go back to sleep. i sneaked out of the bedroom being as quiet as a church mouse. After my trip to the bathroom all i wanted to do was go back to sleep but i didn't dare go back in the bedroom for fear of waking them. i couldn't lay down on the couch because on of Mistress' rules is no getting up and then sleeping on the couch or that will result in a whippin'. So here i sit writing this post for fear of a whippin' if i used one of the above options. i know i am gonna pay for lack of sleep later as i have a busy day today working for Mistress. A nap would be in order later but there are no naps at Mistress' house of delight.

i have to go now to take a shower and get ready for my day of service to Mistress but it is a small price to pay for getting to be rachel for a whole week.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

22. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hum,, It would sound like I need to make some wooden spoons and spatulas.. Can't be using wood one day and plastic the next... Given the size of your ass Rachel, I could just take a toothpick and sand one end flat.. lolololol

PS- Thanks for the applebutter. {about damn time..lolol}

tiff

23. Rachel

Local Time:
    Your welcome. i wanted to send it from here so at least you wouldn't know what it was RIGHT away. i don't know who picks up your mail so i am sending Ms. Linda a PM so that she knows it is there, after all i wouldn't want you holding out on her.

MM's sweetpea
    your friend
    rachel

PS- i like the tooth pick idea,lol. The problem with my ass is there is only ONE spot on each side to hit,lol.

24. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    LOL... Ms. Linda told me,,,,,"You got two jars of Rachels applebutter in the mail today." See,, SHE SAID "you", as in ME.. na na.. lolol

As for the tooth-pic,,,?? Your right.. I'll use a wood FIBER.. lololol

25. susie q

Local Time:
    :Rain: Hey gurl i know it's tough leaving but have a safe trip ,it's pretty nasty up this way ,i hope you don't have any more trouble with the truck :character0201:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice