tubes too thin

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by zoeythepup, Sep 17, 2020.

1. zoeythepup

zoeythepup New member

Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    hey all, so, ive been wanting to get into chastity for some time now, but im having some problems finding a cage that has a wide enough tube, and is made of resin or silicone. the one i have now is 34mm in width, but it takes some work to get it in the tube, and once it is in, my dick pushes against the air holes to the point that the flesh there gets pushed about 1/3 in.now, im unfortanetly on a bit of a budget, because living is expensive. im very new to this.

2. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Check out the cherry-keeper line from @JosieLynn Jewell on shapeways website. There is a HUGE selection of various sizes pre-designed to fit just about anyone's bits. They are quite affordable and order/delivery times are pretty quick. Just poke around and research the dimensions that you think you need and find one that works! This will prolly work better than the main-stream shopping options as the measurements given by the chinese vendors can be confusing and 'unlikely' to be accurate in your case.
    Good luck!

3. zoeythepup

zoeythepup New member

Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    ooh, ty! ive been browsing it for a while. im only confused on 1 thing (im sorry im so new at these things), which is what kind of lock thingy do i need to get? this one has a padlock but im a little confused on how the locking system on the cherry-keeper, since its not included and i dont wanna make a misstake haha

4. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Depends on which part of the world you live in.

5. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    The 'Cherry Keeper' uses a standard integrated lock that is virtually identical to the ones in the cheap Chinese devices such as the A231. I think you can request a lock cylinder and a key. But I'm not 100% sure. It will cost extra.

Search for A231 chastity, and you should get an idea.

6. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    I had similar issues with the HT v2. Though I could, with the stocking method, get in, I'd turtle eventually and then not be able to get things back into place. I would up going for a kink3d xlock cobra which I've been in off and on for a few weeks now as I adjust to the new device. I ordered directly from him and have been very happy with his extra girth option on the tube, it solved that problem completely and is the most comfortable cage I've worn yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice