Who is in permanent chastity and how?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Slave to Wife, Jun 1, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. MiaLockedup

MiaLockedup New member

Local Time:
    7:49 AM

You will find that the nipple caps are very frustrating at first but you will get used to them. I did.

2. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds like a great situation to be in i envy you--not sure of your size but you should have your wife/owner look at koala swimwear they have some great cages- several nothing more that flat disc

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    Well its over a year since my last post on this thread. Nothings changed except its over three years since my Lady accepted my keys and I have not had an orgasm since then and it almost 2 years since I last had an erection although she did very briefly let me try to on two occasions.

My Lady still maintains that when my denial does become permanent she would not tell me. She also mentioned that if in fact it has already become permanent I will have to work that out for myself.

Technically of course I nor anyone else would know if their denial was permanent because you'd have to in denial until the day you die and then of course you'd not feel or know anything.

Rectrix, anasyrma and Tom Allen like this.
  4. slvdanielle

Local Time:

5. slvdanielle

Local Time:
    how lucky u are and your Mistress/Owner is very cruel and a genus at the same time i never looked at permanent as simply not knowing--as a male who has been sold/traded 3 times with each new Owner imposing more extreme conditions i have come to except my position as a worthless male creature who exist to accept all the pain-suffering and humiliation She chooses to subject me too. for the last several months She has begun training me to become Her full service toilet--When She entertains friends usually Her Female lovers i am chained to a special toilet made just for this purpose --my diet pretty must consist of Her golden nectar and waste often i am given Her tampons to suck clean-Her gay boi has told me soon i will be offered to Her clients to be used for their pleasure and if i do not please them i will receive a very severe beating on top of the 3 i receive daily
    i have a wonderful life
    slvdanielle

B12345 and LukeVallentine like this.
  6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:

Really??

spider203 likes this.
  7. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’ve been locked since shoulder surgery about a year and a half ago and we’ve gone from a silicon “cage” to a Vice (caused edema cos I may not be huge but I have some girth) settling on a BON4M, which has been perfect. We’ve gone from weekly unlocks when I was made to cum until I couldn’t any more to sporadic, monthly or bi monthly random unlocks with a ruined orgasm and PIV sex to follow before being relocked. I’m let out for supervised cleaning and shaving weekly, but after I clean the cage I’m straight back in. To me, there’s NOTHING quite so good as swelling in my cage as we snuggle at night and fall asleep with my Wife’s hand cupping my swollen balls.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  8. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Permanently locked Permanent impotence never cum again live only to satisfy the KEYHOLDER

9. slvdanielle

Local Time:
    yes really--
    this is as it should be if u r truly a slave accept your position an do all u can for your Owner happy in time maybe if u are a good boi She will allow u a ruined orgasm while still locked in your cage and then feed u your cum of course it would be better if you could not cum it will add to your surrender to Her and add to your frustration and humiliation of no longer capable of preforming as a male making u nothing but a cock loving sissy who wants nothing more than a huge cock in your ass and then in your mouth so u can suck it dry and then clean it
    slvdaniele

10. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Fair enough!

11. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    [​IMG]

Headtrip, Danny15, Cumschot and 6 others like this.
  12. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    True, I won't know until I'm unlocked, and if I'm never unlocked, I'll never know..... Schrodinger's Chastity, indeed!

I don't think I am in permanent chastity, but who knows, other than Mistress, of course. Late last year, she told me I'd be locked up most of the time this year, and the ruined release she granted would be last for a very long while. I can very easily see Mistress extending the lockup indefinitely.

Years ago when my training (chastity, personal submissive, pain slut, etc) started, i mused when she might allow me to release again. She just smirked and said, "Maybe Never?' LOL. That didn't happen then, but her words are branded on my heart. I don't think she would, but then again, she would be capable of doing so.

As long as I remember I can walk away anytime, and know that i don't want to, it is fine.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  13. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    I don’t think I am locked permanently, but...
    i could be wrong :eek:

My wife and I have been playing with chastity for almost 10 years, but never too seriously. Most lock up over the years have lasted 2-3 weeks, and the longest by far was 2 months. All of them were 24/7 though, with no orgasm.

Last winter though, my wife got really serious about it. She locked me and said she had no plans on unlocking me again. That was very exciting and a bit frightening, but I didn’t take it too seriously, as I didn’t think she really meant it.
    I was right, but the lock up lasted 3 and a half month, with 2 orgasm, including a ruined one.

then in June was here Bday, and before the bday week started, she said she wanted me locked again. She said she wasn’t really sure why she stopped in February, but that was a mistake, and she wanted me permanently locked.

I was locked up from June 1st to August 15th. She unlocked me as I went to my mom with the kids for vacations, and locked me back as soon as I exited the airport. She says she wants me locked at home permanently.

I still don’t believe it. But she is getting more serious each time so that might be how it will all end :rolleyes:

Sex is mostly oral sex for her, and pegging for me 3/4 times a week. She gets most of her PIV from her boyfriend. She unlocks for PIV maybe twice a month, but I’m not allowed to come.

I miss coming inside her a lot! She hasn’t allowed that since last November, and I miss it a lot!
    :’(

14. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Today marks two months of "permanent" denial -- 8,9 on the Tom Allen scale :p

Several have mentioned that their wife likes the attitude improvement that comes from denial. That is what motivated @Artemistress to keep me denied. So far it has improved our intimacy, so I expect it will keep going for the foreseeable future.

15. Avir shah

Avir shah Member

Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    I am locked permanently. open only for cleaning and shaving. No orgams no PIV. I have been wearing the chastity belt from behing barz. Its comfortable.

J.D., Guest 2684 and LukeVallentine like this.
  16. locked_chub

locked_chub Member

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    Used to be locked most of the time for years now, by partners or either myself. Still, can't find a fitting device that could be cleaned without taking off. Also allow myself some form of release once in a while because I'm too weak and bored.
    Still hoping to find someone who would enjoy me being locked up enough to motivate me to go for permanent chastity.

17. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Wearing closed tube devices is certainly more of a nuisance regarding hygiene than the more open alternatives. Have you considered a device that isn't comprised of a tube?

There are plenty, such as the A231 for example.

18. locked_chub

locked_chub Member

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    I'm uncut and these type of devices (if I googled A231 correctly) are mostly unusable because of skin getting pinched thru those bars.
    Also I used tube like chastity devices with closed tip and small hole for pee for years already, tried some cage-like ones and couldn't use them because underwear constantly touching skin or cockhead is close to unbearable for me now.
    Considering to try something like A357-3 or Chaste Bird 316 next. Or find someone to get me a custom one, there's no way I could afford one of these unfortunately.

19. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    I am locked permanently except cleaning ect every two weeks or so when my wife let's me .I am in mm jailbird so easy to clean while on she loves me locked and as we are I our 50s and have been playing with chastity for over 10 years o and off this time she is adiment this is the end for me we both love it and couldn't be happier

Rectrix and LukeVallentine like this.
  20. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Enjoyed reading this, minus some of the usual selfish posts...
    @Tom Allen Well done Sir! That is an excellent chart. I think it quite aptly describes the spectrum of the lifestyle.

I too have mulled over this question of permanence. I think this thread shows that a spectrum is the closest we can get to a definition. In my personal exp. I am still finding my way back to this site... all of these years later. My cage has been off for the most part and I even considered selling it for awhile. My wife was not happy at all with that, so we held onto it. Just the other day she out of nowhere brought it up. I was instantly under her spell all over again. It seems to me that once you open pandora's box, it can never be closed again. Maybe your kh changes, or the times, but the relationship with the experience of chastity is ongoing until your memory cannot recall it. As per usual i will now contradict myself... imagine having dimentia, being in chastity, but not even knowing it because your mind is gone...
    Anyhoo! Happy New Year! Here's to lots more fun and lives well lived.

Tom Allen and Headtrip like this.
  21. Rpf

Rpf Matrix score 10,8

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    It was my idea, we started in the middle of January, only unlocking for hygiene and trying a new device. She gave me one orgasm 2 weeks later and a week after that I asked her to make it permanent. She agreed. Despite her low libido, she has me pleasure her at least twice a week orally or with a toy. She loves the personality changes it has made in me and we are closer and more intimate now than we have been in years. She teases me pretty much every day and I am loving it too. We are now over 6 weeks without my release or orgasm....

Rectrix, Sexy Slave 69 and Guest 2684 like this.
  22. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I am a smart ass. My big mouth gets me in trouble, too.

It has been quite a year since I wrote my response above.

Since then, she decided to my masturbation denial compete and permanent, and to enforce my chastity, all the time, from now on.

She had let me out for an edging during Locktober. I got pushy and tried to convince her I deserved to bring myself to orgasm since it had been over two years.

So that was it. She decided. No more masturbation at all, period. Ever.

I lost self control.

She decided I didn’t need it anymore. I won’t be left alone unlocked again. (Except for an MRI, she tells me... but I’m sure she’s likely to uncage me for my next doctor’s exam)

She also doesn’t promise any more orgasms. I don’t need them. I’m better kept frustrated. I’ve had a few accidental twitches while she edges me.

She kept me caged for a record-tripling three months over the summer without a single brief unlock. She learned she could keep my in my MaleChastityNow chastity indefinitely.

Then she “made a mistake” by letting me have freedom in September, and has kept me caged all the time since 1-October 2020, less my birthday and Christmas... with strict no touching requirements.

So nine months now of 99-100% chastity.
    It’s been a big jump from 72%.

I gave her the package of new MCN Keys from @MaleChastityNow and vowed to never touch or use them. There’s no backing out; the piercing prevents that. There’s no taking it back.

So my cage isn’t permanently sealed. I will get orgasms... someday. But we’ve moved to permanent masturbation denial, never expecting orgasms, and constant chastity.

How did it happen? This gets back to the op’s question. She decided to take charge. She decided she liked me better this way. It took years of slow steady progress. I still don’t believe it sometimes.

Rectrix, borbulls1961 and asastype like this.
  23. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    I agree with your opinion, permanent takes time. And when it happens, you wonder how did I get here. I have a custom mouse trap coming from Mark a MCN soon. It is being engraved “Permanent property of Ms. Col.
    I’ll post pictures when it arrives.

durango_o and Peter Rabbit like this.
  24. Nathan Brazil

Nathan Brazil New member

Local Time:
    A couple of things here:
    In all 6 pages, I only saw one post from a female. Anyone's keyholder interested in commenting?
    and second,
    A couple of posts said their chastity device had enough openings in it, or was small enough, that it didn't need to be taken off to clean.
    What is the Literal longest time people have been locked up? From the closing of the lock to the next device removal, by whatever means were necessary?

25. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    I have actually gone 6 months with no unlocking at all with the Queens Keep! With the Cherry keeper it's slightly different. That gets removed every 3-4 weeks for a good clean. We have more than one so I'm put straight into that for the next 3-4 weeks!

Rectrix and LukeVallentine like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice