Can't Women be wrong?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 0837, Sep 14, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    I like what @jemima said, silence is golden :) but also as @Unlucky said, a healthy relationship is about communication and being a responsible partner.

I think a good sub should keep his mouth shut when it comes to petty arguments and if he doesn’t then he may or may not be punished by his domme at her discretion. Most arguments in a relationship are about petty things anyway. If you’re really into the lifestyle, then she is always right.

The exception to that rule is when the argument is of real importance that effects your relationship and that’s when you step out of the lifestyle to have a real and honest discussion with your partner. In this case always allowing her to be right is a disservice to her because she’ll struggle with knowing your true feelings on an important matter which can also cause a strain on your relationship.

So she doesn’t always have to be right but no what your getting yourself into if you try to call her out ;)

tomf_22033, jemima, Unlucky and 2 others like this.
  2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    Well said

Guest 3729 likes this.
  3. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    I'd say it depends on what's the balance between honesty and fetish in any given relationship.

Knowing when one is wrong is an important step towards becoming better, so if somenone, be it man, woman or other, refuses to accept their own error, they prevent themselves from improving themselves. Men don't help women by pretending women make no errors, that's just avoiding an issue.

That being said, learning to know when and how to let a woman know she effed up sure takes time and effort - and sometimes it is better for everyone involved if the man simply forgives. Sometimes, even winning a just fight causes more damage than keeping silent would.

4. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    Well explained.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  5. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    It's true for any relationship, including vanilla ones. Small things are not worth fighting for. If a woman wins 80 to 90% of all arguments, she'll be much happier.

Artem and Guest 0837 like this.
  6. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    Ok ok so most of the people have said that She can't be wrong. But here I am sharing what happened on sunday. She was not getting a TV remote. So She asked me to find it. I also didn't get it, then She made me murga for 10 minutes. Then She found it in the kitchen only where She was making breakfast. Now I was punished unnecessarily. In this type of scenario what can be done?

7. sandman9355

Local Time:
    Re-reading what I wrote made me notice I got a bit single-tracked by the topic, so I'll expand that quote a bit: learning to know when and how to let a *partner* know they effed up sure takes time and effort - and sometimes it is better for everyone involved if *the one who didn't make the mistake* simply forgives.

It doesn't matter what plumbing who has in these instances.

8. sandman9355

Local Time:
    Consider to what degree is this a hill you're willing to die on, and then go talk to her if you feel like it and once you both have the time and energy for such a debate. One incident is easy to sweep under a rug, similar incidents can stay no big deal if they remain rare, but if *either* party feels hurt too much too often (and not in a good way), the *whole* relationship grows weaker. You'll do her no good if you hurting in silence damages your feelings for her.

wewhoare likes this.
  9. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Nothing to be done about that, if you agreed to an FLR you can be punished at her discretion for whatever. Although you being punished for nothing might seem annoying it does further your FLR and her control over you. So really I don’t see that as a bad thing. The problem with defying her punishment or throwing a fit in this instance might make her step back from the FLR and make her less inclined to domme you if you’re not going to cooperate with her. Finding a remote and arguing about who lost it is one of those arguments that’s on the bottom of the totem pole. You being a good boy about your punishment after she realized she was at fault would potentially make her appreciate you more and delve deeper down the rabbit hole. Just my opinion.

10. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    No no, I am not hurt. We both enjoyed that incident. But what I am saying if this type of situations happens(either we gonna enjoy them). Do we have a say or should we forget about all her mistakes.

11. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    Hmm, I never thought about it. Thanks

dkid13 and Guest 3729 like this.
  12. sandman9355

Local Time:
    You can't make yourself forget her mistakes. You can either overlook them or bring them up.

My advice would be to always think about what your intentions/goals towards her are and what they mean in any specific situation. Will her knowing about a mistake she made help her avoid similar mistakes she'd prefer to avoid in the future? I'd say let her know and talk. Have you enjoyed it and it left no emotional damage? No problem then, that is if you're sure she knows you had fun.

Guest 0837 likes this.
  13. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    IMO, you're making a way too big deal out of it. If your FLR is about women's supremacy (even marginally), then it's pointless to argue, since you'll be wrong by default. Get used to it, it actually may turn out fine. If your FLR has strictly set limits, and one of them includes complete objectivity, then it might be a deal-breaker.
    Personally, I think a little element of the unknown is always good and titillating, but you might have different viewpoint, and I totally respect that.

Guest 0837 likes this.
  14. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Also consider this argument from another perspective... I’m relaying a little off of my last post in this thread in regards to maintaining your Dommes attitude. There are times I come home from work and I’m tired and I’ve had a bad day and I want to be left alone. Sometimes when my mistress asks me to get things for her I.e a drink or prepare a snack or do chores, I know at times I can appear grumpy or displeased and it’s obvious. I really have to think about my attitude and have to turn my attitude around very quickly. I don’t want her to think I’m being a dick, I don’t want her to withdraw from me because “I’m not in the mood” to be bossed around. My mistress is a strong woman, she is now more than ever very domme minded. She knows it’s more of a punishment for me when she ignores me and everything purposely returns to vanilla. But at the end of the day, I love her bossing new around and being “in the right”, so why would I fight it.

She never tells me to put my belt back on and I do the chores that I normally would do automatically without being told to except for the specific things that she would like done. I know that if I’m a good sub and automatically put my belt on and do my chores and even go above and beyond for her, I’m more likely to increase her desire to become more domme with me. Her more domme behavior will usually develop in the bedroom first and then grow beyond the bedroom as she becomes more confident in herself as well as more confident that this is the lifestyle I want to live with her.

Chastity and femdom has taught me patience and has taught me to think of situations from many different perspectives so I can’t form a bigger picture of the grand scheme versus just what best suits me at the moment.

Also think about why she punished you... She asked you to find the remote, you looked for 10 minutes and failed to find it for her. Your miss ends up finding it a short while later and then remembers that’s where she left it. It wasn’t your fault that the remote was left in the kitchen but it is your fault for not continuing to look for it until you found it for her. So in that regard she is right, you failed a task she asked you to complete for her. All I’m saying is it’s all about perspective.

Artem, sunshine23 and Couple4517 like this.
  15. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    Hell yes, she married me.

So, ask yourself, “what do you see as your desired relationship model?“

Next, ask yourself if calling out her mistake moves you both in that direction. If not, reconsider pointing it out.

If it is a major issue, then you need to bring it up to protect you both. Offer to help correct or prevent whatever problem may arise.

Guest 0837 and LockedPom like this.
  16. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    Hey, in the end We both gonna enjoy whatever She does to me. But I wanted to ask is it ok if I get punished without any reason?

Guest 3729 likes this.
  17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    Quite clearly the answer here is very simple... YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN MAKING HER BREAKFAST, if you had the remote would not have been left there by her, as such you were punished for good reason, if your mistress was making you breakfast your punishment should be twice as bad.

Mistress are ingenuous at finding ways that make anything your fault. the sooner you accept this and accept your punishment without complaint then you will be a happy man.

Guest 0837 likes this.
  18. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    The problem is I don't know cooking. And that might be true that She wants me to make the breakfast. Thanks

19. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Maybe she felt like her being wrong was giving away her power over you and she was attempting to reclaim it back. She was definitely wrong but it was a small thing. There is a saying though, how you do one thing is how you do everything. It isn’t about the remote but rather how she communicates with you. A true dominant will admit her failures because it comes from a place of strength, not weakness. There needs to be better communication in this dynamic

Guest 0837 likes this.
  20. Guest 0387

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Consider this comment only @Samir

Guest 0837 likes this.
  21. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    Thik hai madam :pray:

22. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    you thank her for being your mistress
    You apologize for not finding it
    And you thank her for the punishMent

Frankly I think you should get a big punishment for this post. But what she does is her decision and you should accept it. If not then leave the relationship or negotiate the rules.

Artem and sunshine23 like this.
  23. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Women are never wrong. They can be mistaken from time to time, but as said, when that happens we need to be punished.

Artem likes this.
  24. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Can she be Wrong ?

Of cause she can, the consequences are just somewhat different.

Couple4517 likes this.
  25. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    Women can absolutely be wrong because they are human. It strikes me as dehumanizing to claim that they can’t. What I think is the better question is whether her actions fit into the agreement you two have. If they don’t you should talk about it. If they do, then you need to decide if you want to change the agreement or live with it. It is really up to you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice