Rigid Chastity - Time to delivery

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by titaniumjones, Dec 16, 2018.

1. epsi-trepsi

epsi-trepsi Active member

Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    Aften i had 10 mails without reply on failed order I texted them and they replied my mail within a few hours. Apparently it ended in spam which was why they did not reply. Their reply was lovely and they would exchange the faulty ring with a ring anchor. They will modify it so I can use my own retainer ring and the device will be secure without having to use a PA
    It does take a very long time to get your order. Mine took 8 month but it is a work of art

2. Daniel976

Daniel976 New member

Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    9 months final delivery. Very happy with the out come. Extremely comfortable and worth the money and wait. But communication from seller is horrid. I still hold as while the craftsmanship[ and fit is great this was my one and only order

3. ZeeW

ZeeW New member

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    Can anyone confirm if these guys are still in business? I've emailed and sent SMS but no reply. I'm looking for an adjustment to my Model 5.

4. ChihiroShibari

ChihiroShibari Active member

Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    I think they are but they have no customer service at all. They just hate to communicate with paying customers. Just have to wait and wait for months... prepaire for 6-9 month delivery time at least...

5. ChihiroShibari

ChihiroShibari Active member

Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    I sent it back to be modified few months ago and i dont expect to see it again before next summer...

6. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Rigid Chastity are strange, they took the time to design and build a number of really good devices. Then treat customers so poorly. I would love a device from them but decided to buy a knockoff for less than $30US, It arrived to the other side of the world in 2 weeks, is made really well, fits great and I cannot see why I would then buy the real one, much as I would like to the experience would drive me crazy.

Its a real shame given how innovative they are and clearly the build quality will be far better. BUT 6-9 month of guessing if I did my money, NO THANKS.

indignation and Peter Rabbit like this.
  7. indignation

indignation Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    I'm at 20 out of a "15-20" week production timeline given to me when my order was confirmed. Same situation as everyone else - emails and phone calls going ignored. In my case I was just trying to notify them that I have moved so they can update my address. I am in no rush to get the device and am accustomed to waiting this long as I have several custom devices. I just didn't want my device arriving on the wrong doorstep. That would be bad for many reasons. Though I do still expect that they adhere to their given production timeline or at least update the customer regarding any delays.

That said, I opened a case with PayPal after reading this thread yesterday and got a response in less than 24 hours saying the device will be shipped this week.

So don't wait past the production time they gave you. Just open a case. It's sad that's what it takes for them to respond but as others have said and I just confirmed, they actually do respond.

And, for the record, Adrianna's English is perfect.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  8. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    I've just stretched from 4ga to 2ga and I'm debating ordering another model 05 with a 2ga pin, and slightly different dimensions. I really like my current model 05, I just don't want to go through the 6 month waiting process... Ugh I wish they could make a device and send it within a few weeks or at least reply to customers.

9. Mark465

Mark465 New member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Purchased impaler 02 on 12 September 2019, had a confirmation saying 4-5 months, have posted numerous request for update via gmail, site web and finally a txt message today. Lets see what happens.

10. JKisChaste

JKisChaste Active member

Writer
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Haven’t used them myself. I know two guys who have. Both told me the same thing I’ve read here. Their work is outstanding quality. But, they aren’t great at interacting with customers or meeting promised delivery dates. I suspect it is a small shop and popularity means they are always buried in orders. While I like many of their devices I never seriously considered buying from them. I use Mature Metal because they build quality devices and are always quick to respond to questions and inquiries. I’ve always contacted them by email and got a reply the same day. Doubtful you will ever get that from Rigid. They likely have so much demand they don’t worry about annoying the odd customer here and there.

11. Mark465

Mark465 New member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Got a text message back from them within hours of me sending mine. Device should be ready in Feb.

JKisChaste likes this.
  12. Kymra

Kymra New member

Spain - Asturias
    Local Time:
    Mine was queued in approximately 14-20 weeks. I was about to give up but...today after 37 weeks I've recieved an email:
    Your order has been updated to the following status:
    Shipped.
    :D

13. Kymra

Kymra New member

Spain - Asturias
    Local Time:
    Arrived, amazing work. Perfect device, lightweight, tight but very confortable :)

keyheld likes this.
  14. Shion

Shion New member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    I ordered a Halfshell on August, still waiting on 33th week. Got a few replies to my inquiries (gotta be really patient though!) First one was on January with the device would be ready on second week of February. And when I asked again on February, it would have been ready in 10 days. Also considering the disease spreading around, I am not getting my hopes up for a delivery soon.

15. Shion

Shion New member

Local Time:
    I had some more email exchanges after last post and after 38 weeks it finally shipped!

16. Shion

Shion New member

Local Time:
    Finally arrived, really the craftsmanship is incredible. Worth it if you can wait for that long.

17. teenycaged1

teenycaged1 Member

Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    Model 05
    - Hook Type: S-hook
    - Hook Thickness: 4 mm / 6 ga
    - Cage Length: 39
    - Cage Internal Diameter: 37 mm / 1.46"
    - Scrotum Ring: 48 mm / 1.89"

Yes, took a long time to get. I have a Lori #7 that I wore for a long time but it was very heavy. The locking mechanism on the Lori could be undone with a set of pliers, it wasn't very good at all. It was not only heavy but the PA post put a great deal of stress on my piercing and I ended up having to wear a band around my hips to take the weight off of everything. I abandoned the piercing post and ended up using a normal PA ring which defeated the security of the post.

The Model 05 Rigid Chastity was awesome. Yes it took a long time to get back in October 2016. This device was short, it fit perfectly, no troubles with the PA hook, the hook was a very good part of the design. I wore it for a very long time but lost the keys and cut it off with a bolt cutter, ruining it. I have ordered another one, made it shorter than before, this one will be 35mm's long, less than an inch and a half. As far as I'm concerned it was the best one I ever had and have come to miss it completely. It definitely works 24/7 for as long as my wife and I like. When I get the replacement I will try for a new record for me. That would require I be locked up for more than 22 months. I'm very addicted to the feeling of my dick being smashed small and not being able to get hard and stretch out.

Sorry that it takes so long to get but if you get it, I think it is a very good device. Much lighter than the Lori, I think it looks better, the locking mechanism is perfect for me.

18. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have also ordered a Model 05 some weeks ago, with a due date of 20-22 weeks!!! Given the above I will surprised if they keep this timetable but hope that they will. After using a knockoff of the Model 02, and found it to be the best design, but maybe not the highest quality I had no hesitation in ordering the OEM item. I have already emailed them with a query regarding what the length should be as its not entirely clear, but have had no response, guess thats normal for these guys.

19. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Received the device last week. Yep July order date. Its a 6 month wait. Absolutely no response to any email I sent until they sent me an email say its in production. I sent them further emails to clarify the sizes, with no response. The only way to get a response was through PayPal. Then the conversations started. They hadn't read my previous emails and missed vital measurement questions. Which were now subsequently changed in the production. It appears it takes about 3 weeks to make one before you see shipped against your order.

The above is all frustrating and so unnecessary, please Rigid Chastity, just read the emails and respond accordingly.

However, the device is beautifully made, perfect fit as per measurements. It does not have any slop in the fit of the components unlike the knockoff. Something that makes it more comfortable to wear.

The hollow PA hook is perfect, for mine it was 0 gauge the post and through hole piece all the same gauge, which the knockoff is not. This makes for a much better seal resulting in no mess when peeing.

The design of the device with the PA results in no pulling or weight on your piercing, something that was not the case with the Loris#5A which we have now stopped using after 7 years due to a small amount of migration. Yes I know one has a base ring one doesn't but the PA is attached in a different manner and this is the key.

If you can wait the 6 months and you get your measurements perfect then I highly recommend the quality of the work. If you get your measurement wrong, be prepared for a lengthy wait in returning and having it adjusted. So buy the knockoff, I bought 2 one with a 45mm A ring and the other a 50mm A ring. As it turned out the 45mm was to small and the 50mm too big. The 48mm ring with Rigid Chastity device is perfect. The cage length of 50mm and the internal diameter of 37mm is the same as the knock off as I found this to be a good fit.

My wife has now given me 2 weeks to get used to the new device before she installs the security seal. yes that was the only request made by her, that the device have the hole for the security seal. She has warned me that once installed I am not allowed to ask or even hint to be unlocked, otherwise the consequences will be extremely painful. Ive had this once before and I will never visit it again. 50 strokes with the riding crop followed immediately by 50 with her 2 meter bullwhip. I couldn't sit down for a week.

keyheld likes this.
  20. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    Does anyone have one of the new Rigid devices? I see they changed the bottom of the PA hook, they made it flare out larger on the base of the PA hook, which might prevent urine leaks. This would be nice because that's the only issue I have mith my model 05.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice