PA piercing recommdation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by vertical-smile, Sep 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. vertical-smile

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    I live in Telford and I'm looking to get my PA piercing done. Does anyone have a recommendation for a place to have this done? I'm happy to travel to the right place.

I find these places a little intimidating because it's all alpha guys doing tattoos and that's not really me. I think I'd prefer a woman to do the PA.

Any advice would be most welcome

K

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I will be interested in this to, as I’m only down the road! And I have been contemplating a PA for quite a while.

vertical-smile likes this.
  3. jlankin

jlankin Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    I got mine at Extreme Needle Tattoo in central London about 4 and a half years ago and later returned for stretching to a bigger gauge. It was a very quick, simple and professional encounter and - at the time at least - I believe they only had female piercers.

vertical-smile likes this.
  4. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    I live in the US (in California, where just about everything has been shut down for months due to the plague) Within the last week our piercing shops have been allowed to re-open. Not wanting to miss my chance (in case they have to close again) I have booked an appointment for both nipples and a PA next Friday. My only option was a male piercer ...I think I would have prefered a woman to pierce me ....but I was afraid I would miss my chance if I waited. I am simultaneously excited and terrified about it.

bincorona likes this.
  5. Deleted member 75752

https://safepiercing.org/

The vast majority of piercers are guys. Good luck with that.

That being said, my piercer was tatted and pierced up. He was also as professional as a doctor and made everything incredibly easy.

Get someone who is serious enough to get certified and they will be serious enough to be professional.

bincorona, vertical-smile and pokekey like this.
  6. Deleted member 75752

7. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    The piercer I have booked has been a member of the Association of Professional Piercers (APP) since 2013. The shop I am using Amory Body Arts in Santa Cruz California does have a female piercer (an APP memeber since 2019) listed on their website, but she is not currently accepting appointments

8. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    The nipples will hurt like hell. They are literally the most painful piercing you can get. The PA is like a sharp pinch and it’s over. I wouldn’t do 3 piercings at once. Get the PA let it heal and then go for the nipples. That will be a lot less drama and trauma on your body.

EvetS likes this.
  9. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    @SubSnuggler is right. The PA-piercing really is nothing fancy.
    Maybe a 2/10 in scale of pain. My mistress had clamps that hurt three times as much ...
    The nipples however, that can take a whole year to heal ... I had needles in my nipple once ,,, through and through .. hurt like a m*f* ... You have time, don't rush things, unless you really want to ...

10. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    I really appreciate the feedback. Both the PA and my Nipples are something I have wanted to have done for months but couldn't due to the plague. My states gradual reopening strategy is VERY heavily dependant on not adding new Covid Cases while simultaneously relaxing restrictions. I am not entirely confident that our piercing shops will be allowed to remain open for very long.

I get that 3 simultaneous piercings might be a lot of trauma, but it took me a lot of courage to book the appointment in the first place, would it be better to need to build the courage for a second appointment (not knowing for sure if you can even schedule it in the foreseeable future) ...or to just get it all over with at once as scheduled?

BtW, available appointments went fast

11. SubSnuggler

USA
    Local Time:
    I've got the PA, but I eventually took out the piercing I had in my left nipple. It never quite healed and was always rubbing on my shirt or banging into things. The nipple piercing was quite painful. Depending on your body it's going through a decent amount of flesh and just the clamps they use to pull your nipples away from your chest is eye-watering. If you are a masochist, you'll LOVE IT.

12. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    Ok, so I get that if I want my nipples done it is going to hurt. Should I risk not being able to reschedule, or build up the courage for another piercing appointment because of that, ...or just get it all done at the same time as my PA ...as currently scheduled?

13. SubSnuggler

USA
    Local Time:
    No one can tell what to do, but as before my advice is to split it up. This isn't a race, and the 'rona isn't going to last forever. Get the PA, and let it heal for about 5-6 weeks, then get the nips. If nothing else you will learn all about aftercare and sea salt, how to deal with body piercings, etc..

PorkChamber likes this.
  14. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    I cannot confirm the pain level described. But the healing time is really long. After the wound is healed, skin has to grow. Best would be not to change jewelry in this time, but hard not to do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice