Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    Oh what a wonderful weekend we had with Ms Rob and riki here!!! I had hurt My back so badly during the week that I was a fraid a trip to thier place was just simply too much, all the packing, loading and then the drive so they so graciously gave us a raincheck for coming there and they came here instead! It was Wonderful to see them again, we always have such fun together. riki made some delicious lasanga that we had for dinner yesterday. Poor rachel was supposed to be here by 1 or so in the afternoon but called with her truck broke down about 40 min away so I went to meet her. We could not get it started so she unfortunatly had to call AAA to come and tow it to a local dealership for repair. Hummm....when rachel travels I always have her travel as rachel so this was quite an interesting turn of events when we knew the tow truck driver was coming LMAO, poor rachel was shaking in her boots!! So, the driver shows up and rachel tried to get Me to walk over with her to the truck but you know My back was hurting and all so I told her to go on, I would sit back and watch! The driver got out of his tow truck as rachel was approaching, smiled nice and said hello, and the moment rachel opened her mouth to say hello back his whole facial expression changed and I could tell imediatly that he knew. No matter, rachel asked him if he needed anything and he simply said NO, you can go, I know where to take it. LOL redneck fuckwit
    Anyway, rachel knows had he said anything or caused any trouble her Mistress was right there to defend her so she never need to worry when we are together. I also told her, when I take her to the dealership this week to pick it up, she will be going as rachel. Thats the whole purpose of her being here, to BE who she is, who she needs and desires to be, so there is no male randy anywhere around here when she is here, she is who she is and will always be, no sense in allow excuses to be anything different. And, dont worry anyone, shes always looked after, nothing will ever happen to little rachel, pet is as protective of her as I am. BUT, that being said, the tow truck incident was an extremly entertaining way to start our week together!!!

Today we had a little fashion show for rachel to try on a bunch of clothes I had here for her that I had saved from My Moms things, nice conservative items to make rachel more business appropriate depending on where she was going out to, it was quite comical. Anyway, thank you sooooo much Ms Rob and riki for the wonderful weekend, cant wait to see you again next month!

OH...damn, I almost forgot, riki, so sweet that he is, stretched pets nipple rings into the next size larger, pierced rachels ears with a second piercing, and then put a really nice piercing behind her sissy balls for Me, very attractive and dainty! Thank you riki!!!

Also, slave week with little pet is over, however I did have the opportunity to wake him twice thismorning while he was all curled up warm and snuggly in his bed at home, I just yelled online and sat back to watch the pillows and covers start flying, lol, he is soooooooo cute when hes waking up in the mornings!! I miss you little pet!!! Please come home to your Mistress SOON!

pet and I are going to sit back this week and enjoy rachel, it is so nice and relaxing having her here, all I have to do is yell and watch that cute little sissy come a runnin!! LOL OHHHHHH RACHELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! LMAO

Mistress Michelle

2. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    damn a ford :tumbleweed:

3. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle, i unlurk to say i am glad that Y/you all had a wonderful weekend. i know Mistress Rob and riki were terribly disappointed, but did not allow that to ruin their plans. Good that they were able to make it down and so glad to hear that rachel showed up safe. Mistress Rob said she had finally arrived. Good to hear that she is rachel for the week. i live this way now i know it gets easier over time being in public. It is a confidence thing for sure. i am looking to reading her recollection of the week. i do so hope that You and pet are able to make it up to Mistress Rob's and riki's when i visit next month. Thank You for sharing Your adventures and looking forward to hearing about the rest of the week.

cynthia

4. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    cynthia, we have heard so much about you, all nice, we cannot wait to meet you!!

Mistress Michelle

5. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    wonderful weekend

Mistress Rob and i had a wonderful visit with Mistress Michelle and pet and last but certainly not least, rachel. i got to experience the bench (TY tiff!) for the first time and it defintely produced a new level of submission and connection to my Goddess and Mistress Rob. i know i am just a beginner but there were so many textures, so much to process and react and settle into . . . or push against . . . and that wonderful moment afterwards when Mistress praises and comforts. Believe me, the sensations are defintely still with me and like so much of this, i hope i never have to do it again . . . and can't wait till next time. The old moth and flame syndrome most of us subbies and sissies know sooooo well.

rachel showed up with her usual flare . . . Mistress tells the story above, so i won't repeat it, and Mistress tells it so well, its all about this being the real rachel and how all these amazing scenes surround her when she is herself. the breakdown and the tow job, the fashion show in the period pieces, the wardrobe her Mistress gifted her, the time on the bench that absolutely blew away this beginner, her utter devotion at her Mistress' feet and later this week, negotiating the service desk at the Ford dealership. u go gurl, love you rachel.

As usual, Mistress and rick were great hosts, and we settled in immediately. always good coffee and, good conversation with rick. you ARE looking much better my dear friend! can't wait to get you out here in the mountains for some good mountain air and a tasty ramp dinner. Thank you Mistress Michelle for all your attentions and help with fine tuning my 6k fitting. unfortunately, that sneeky right ball found his way out sometime during the night . . . will keep trying to make it right Mistress, those ball trapping cbs are tougher to tune than my first VW Bug.

Mistress Rob is off to her business meeting and i hate it. She was so high from getting to use her Tens on the benched and powering it up to the top level with rachel and pet. She says its not a competition, but i suspect my settings are going up in the near future. and the next time on the bench . . . well . . . my ass is telling me i should remind her about it not being a competition there either. Mistress even said she prefers the tiff's 'rod' paddle 'cause it packs more pain for the effort (since you only have to draw it back 6" to get us begging 'please Mistress please' . . ). Ugh!!!

6. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle,

it does my heart good to hear that i have left a good impression before meeting. i just hope i was not hyped too much. i will do my best to live up to what You have heard.

riki, wow, i can see i am in for an adventure. i guess this may not be such a good time to disclose the small pile of weapons of ass destruction that are sitting in my kitchen awaiting final sanding. i inherited a small stash of oak and maple damaged cabinet doors that are wonderful for making implements, just not sure i wish to be the crash test dummy for them. i should have a good amount of them finished before i arrive. Don't ask what i was thinking. My meagre attempts will not come near the beauty of the paddles tiffiny produced. perhaps if the "bench" makes it's way to Mistress Rob's for the visit i can get good measurements and photos of it and with Tiff's permission make a replica for Mistress Rob so You don't have to cart it up the hill. Sorry riki, i probably forgot to mention that i am fairly good with my hands as well and capable of completing a lot of small projects, with the emphasis on small.

So glad to hear all had a good time. the only place i have ever experienced the tens is on my shoulder, didn't realize there was another application for that. oh well i guess they say what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. i hope You have a wonderful week with rachel and yes it will be wonderful to meet in april and hopefully warmer weather.

be safe and do please share rachels ordeal when she returns to pick up the truck. i am with her all the way and can feel her pain.

food for thought, i have found that i giggle hysterically while being "beaten" just so Y/you all know in advance...

cynthia

7. susie q

Local Time:
    :anim_32: ok my friend riki ,at the risk of being totaly stupid (and it's not much of a risk for me)whats a ramp dinner ??? :confused0082:

8. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    Ramps

a spring ritual where i live:

http://www.main.nc.us/yancey/Ramps/ramps_or_wild_leek.htm

gives a good description of 'em. local charities run 'ramp dinners' as fundraisers.

9. susie q

Local Time:
    :Hook_1: dang thats really cool ,the website ,i would have never guessed that was a ramp party ?? ok totally stupid ?? atleast now i know :anim_37: can ya smoke em ,seems you can do anything else with em lol ...love yaaaaaaaaaaaa and thanks :Love4:

10. susie q

Local Time:
    :girl_curtsey: At first i though of a boat ramp......hmmmmmmmmm on a mountain....that was the first clue....duh.....but what the hell ,git on a boat ,slip down the mountin on a banna peel,in a dress and sme nice high heels,smokin a ramp gittin er done ,hittin the bottom ain't gonna be much fun iiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee and ouch!!!!!!!!!!!:anim_04:

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I am starting to get sad, todays tuesday and I only have a couple more days with My sissy girl :(
    Today I had to go into town for errands, I left rachel a list for the day and bless her little heart she worked so hard and completed her tasks, had her shower, dressed and had dinner ready when I returned! Tonight I am requesting a leg and back massage, and if shes a really really good girl she'll get an extra treat!!

Somebody stop time for a while, or come steal her truck for Me!!!!

Mistress Michelle

12. susie q

Local Time:
    :Tulip_Up: ...can't steal it if it needs gas ,will have to tow it and we know that guy don't like her already ...i do but i'm not that guy lol i love ya sweetie ...you can break down at my house anytime (winks ):Love1:

13. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    MM just let me know. I'm sure we can find a nice home for that truck. Do you want it gone for good, a few days, weeks, or months?

14. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    For good would be nice but I think I'll allow her a visit back to Pa in a month or two, so, come and get it tom!! LOL

Hope youre feeling better!!

Mistress Michelle

15. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Don't need it stolen, just call the garage and tell them NOT to fix it. I am sure your seductive nature can make that happen!

16. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    MM thanks. yes I"m feeling a little better but one of my chronic conditions is starting to act up. I suspect the spring is going to be real rough on me as I'm already having some issues. Of course, maybe it's a good sign and things will be early and light.

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    No ones come yet to steal rachels truck and tomorrow is Friday!! This is awful, knowing shes leaving tomorrow is breaking My heart!! I want her here!!
    I guess I could chain her up, or shackle her feet but that wont last forever :(

Shes been all dressed in her maids dress today, cleaning, helping, working, and I even sent her out to the road to the mail box with her pretty petticoat blowing in the breeze! I watched through the window LOL she was sooooo cute!
    Now shes fixing dinner, her fabulous ribs tonight!!
    Tomorrow is going to be a very bad day!!! And I think shes going to be alot later leaving than she thinks cause she knows how hard it will be for all of us to see our time together come to a close. She will be working on a June or July trip, and then of course she'll be here for the fall gathering in Nov.
    What a wonderful week we have had together, We LOVE you rachel.

Mistress Michelle

18. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    NOT THE RIBS!! damn...yeah Rick,, your ONE UP on me so far this year..I LOOOOOOOOVE those ribs of her's.. DOG-NAB IT..

19. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    rachels loading her truck to leave, yeah, the truck no one showed up to steal!!! she even left the keys in it hoping LOL
    Next time I'll just have to hire someone to come and get it I guess. I'll post more later, just wanted to let everyone know that I was EXTREMLY disappointed to wake up this morning and find that truck still in My driveway!!!

Mistress Michelle

20. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    i find myself both saddened of Your loss but very happy to "read between the lines," knowing well that rachel was a pleasure for You to have in Your abode for an entire week of, what i am certain, was a wonderful experience for all. It is my fondest hope that she continue to blossom under Your tutoring.

21. susie q

Local Time:
    :give_rose: I'm sorry you're sad Mistress i/we/all know the feeling of haveing a wonderful visit with you and rick then have to leave and as much as i would have loved to help i feel i need to draw the line at grand theft auto hmmm i think they will have alot more fun with me in prison than i would them ,so cheer up please and theres always the next time to look forward too :happy0160: love and curtseys Mistress

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    My sissy girl rachel is gone :(

Its always very difficult for us both when she leaves, so much fun, entertaining, loving, careing, ambitious, oh well, you get the point. And shes such a prissy little thing, so cute and precious in her little dresses!!!
    I took lots of pictures so I'll add them to My profile albums tonight.
    I wont get into all that happened during this week, she will be posting over the next couple days.

rachel.....I miss you, we miss you, I love you, we love you!!! Thank you sooooo much for such a wonderful week, for all the spoiling, for all the entertainment, for all the exercise in My arm swinging, for all the wonderful meals, for all the housework,for all the laughter, and for all the wonderful massages!!!!!

Until July :Love3:

Mistress Michelle

23. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Mistress the pleasure was all mine.

Love You
    YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

24. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    Awwww... don't make me cry! :sad0002: It just makes me pine for another visit.

So glad you had a lovely time together.

25. susie q

Local Time:
    :Tulip_Up: don't forget to turn you're clocks up Mistress ....spring oh my i'm soooooooo ready ......i need to bring you some stuff it's on my list ,cuttings of flowers i know you love so much for someones garden ,no names,but you know whom i mean ....i need my clock cleaned i think ?...i love ya'lll so much ,Curtsey :manga_gotmail:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice