Balancing life and chastity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by TimidKeyHolder, Sep 7, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. PinkCB2000Boy

PinkCB2000Boy Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    That sounds like quite the humiliating mind-fuck.

2. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    I have responded :)

RexVa likes this.
  3. Deleted member 69450

We have 5 kids and I've been locked up frequently since the oldest was born. It is really fun for me to remain locked, it allows me to give her pleasure without her feeling the need to reciprocate when time is short or she is exhausted, and I get to enjoy being denied. We play as often as we can, and while things change with kids, there is still plenty of time to play together or take a weekend away at times to connect and have fun. I like to think chastity is the perfect foreplay for parents because you never know what will interrupt your best plans and surprise your man with another night or two locked longer than he anticipated and not to sound like everything revolves around sex, because it doesn't, but for us chastity was a way I knew she was thinking of me and me of her even when we were exhausted and didn't feel attractive or like doing anything else. And in the days you are recovering after labor it is totally fair to keep him locked, I was never allowed any pleasure while she recovered and that's as it should be

4. Deleted member 69450

And congratulations to you both. Best thing ever to be a parent and have a family!!

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    Congratulations to you both! Why does there need to be a balance? If you want him locked have him locked, for my madam chastity is non optional, no matter what is going on, I am caged. We have had times when play disappeared due to life happening, but I was still locked 24/7.

6. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    Very interesting thread and definitely something I am interested in as we plan to have children fairly soon. Every relationship is different and everyone has different emotions and needs so I can see how for some they can be comfortable being locked up and not getting attention for weeks on end but I think that would be a difficulty for me. It is not that every day needs to have some elaborate kink session or intimacy but as others mentioned you can make a task like doing the dishes a tease by suggesting there may be some reward in the future for being a good sub and a squeeze on the bum etc.

As I say though everyone is different so for some being locked and forgotten may actually be a turn on but for me I think some minimal interaction and acknowledgement would be important I think.

7. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    My Miss loved having sex while she was pregnant, so I guess for some women the drive doesn't go away. It was me that took time to appreciate it. For our first couple children I wasn't a big fan of intercourse while she was preggers, but eventually I realized how hot and sexy it can really be. The last couple of pregnancies didn't really affect our sex life at all!

Although Miss breast-fed all of our children, I was still able to drink from her breasts as much as I wanted. This was a great side benefit. She liked the relief and I enjoyed everything about being able to receive milk from her.

homebody likes this.
  8. MissThick

MissThick Goddess Amz

Sydney Australia
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    My husband and i have suggested that he be locked up for as long as Im pregnant. And not cumming for that long too.
    We aren't pregnant yet so we will see what happens but he loves the idea.

Lazlo Toth and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  9. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    Thats brilliant

MissThick likes this.
  10. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    That's great! He'll love it. As soon as the pregnancy test is positive, lock him up. Then don't unlock him until after the baby is born, and you are ready for another. My wife/Kh and I didn't get into chastity until we were in our late fifties, but we talked about how much fun it would have been to do that.

MissThick likes this.
  11. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    We didn't get into chastity until about a year after my youngest was born. Looking back I wish we had started this journey before having kids. Our sexual relationship through those years was rough and caused so many issues in our marriage.

But such is life. We are in a much better place now.

12. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    We were playing with chastity before she got pregnant with our first child. But during pregnancy she enjoyed sex so she unlocked me quite often.
    But it was time after giving birth that I found myself locked for weeks. It wasn't easiest birth, she lost blood, stitches... She had no interest in sex for some time. And then there was a baby keeping us up at night... I think it was my first lockup that lasted for weeks without release.

anomalous1 and iome343 like this.
  13. subbnh69

subbnh69 Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Hi all,

First up, congratulations to the OP Timidkeyholder and also in the replies subhub1010 on your upcoming babies! Enjoy these first years as they grow up so fast. I miss those days of being able to hold our little ones - but on the other hand, each new year brings new excitement, and also new challenges (I'm still dreading teaching them to drive, which is two years away for our oldest).

On to the original post. And please feel free to ignore this as I'm new here and newish to this life, but I am oldish to being a husband and dad.

First up, Timid, you ARE a beautiful goddess, even when reading baby books, even if (especially for many women as you approaching the due date, or in the exhausted days of new mom-dom) you aren't feeling so sexy at the time. Your husband sees that you are wonderful. You are currently doing this amazing thing of creating a new person.

Second, it doesn't have to be about games in the bedroom (though that's fun too), it's about him serving you. And this is natural even for vanilla couples (like me and C back when she was pregnant with each of our kids). It probably goes back to cavemen days - expecting mothers and mothers of small children are in a vulnerable place and it is our jobs as husbands/dads to serve, protect, and provide for you and your child.

Third, and I can see that this varies from couple to couple, I was completely chaste during all three of our pregnancies. This wasn't because we were at all kinky - we were super vanilla - but just because my wife didn't want to and it was my job to serve her (see above). If you want to have him locked up and it be a femdom thing, that's super fun and exciting to him, but if you just want to tell him you're not interested right now (unless you are), then it doesn't have to be a tease-and-deny thing, it's just his job to shut up and serve you.

And if you do want to crack the whip (either figuratively or literally if that's your thing), that's cool too.

Congrats on this new and exciting stage of your life.

SubBNH

anomalous1 likes this.
  14. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    Congratulations and I hope your baby to come will bring you lots of joy

15. subcukold's_WIFE

subcukold's_WIFE Active member

Finacial
    Belgium
    Local Time:
    you already had a lot of suggestion, so mine could be a sort of repetition, but in my experience i can say you this:
    1) if you do FLR "seriously" is impossible dived it from normal life, your normal life is FLR
    2) so there are anymore session, life is a very long session, and due you are in charge you decide what he have to do
    3) FLR is for your benefit, not for his, i means his goal is serve you, always, and if you don't want pay attention to him for sometime he have to accept and respect this

Anyway i can understand that for hubby is important receive signal from you, so i suggest to give him daily duty and also some "ritual" that remember him his submission, this will become routine and help him to feel considerate

subbnh69 and Suewiang like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice