HT v4 now available on Amazon/Aliexpress

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by slavetogoddess, Sep 7, 2020.

1. slavetogoddess

slavetogoddess New member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    I'm excited to try out the v4 design albeit an imitation of the real thing. I own the HT v2 and a pink knockoff, both standard size, and I now realize that my discomfort was that standard is just too much cage and the end of the tube is shoved into my groin causing discomfort when I wear tight panties or sit. Now I can affordably try this new design and compare the nano to the small as I'm fairly certain that the smaller the cage the more comfortable and discrete it will be. That being said, I also have a lovely pink Cherry Keeper with the headlock feature which I absolutely love for playtime and short term, but becomes too uncomfortable and confined after a few hours. The smoothness of the HT is addicting if I can get the sizing figured out. Also, the new ring design looks really comfortable!

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. slavetogoddess

slavetogoddess New member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    So I guess my question is this, have others found shorter cages to be inherently more comfortable because there less hardware to be pushed against your body?

MeatLocker likes this.
  3. MeatLocker

MeatLocker Owned & Owner

IT Generalist
    Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    that is a really good question. I would like to hear that answer as well.

In response to OP, yes, I have found the new ring on the version 4 much more comfortable. However, I do not have a shorter cage.

slavetogoddess likes this.
  4. louislocked

louislocked Member

Louisville, KY
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    I have been a hugger HT fan. Have v2 and v3 including v3 nub. Love the nub. Just got a knockoff v4 nub from Amazon. A little less quality than the real thing. Some seams etc. but wanted to check out new model and fit /size before I paid for the real thing. FYI I have spent probably $1200 on genuine HT products. Anyway. Fit is nice. Better than v3. My penis has vanished. I will buy the genuine HT nub. I am 3 in flaccid. I am 7 in hard. When in nub....it’s like my penis vanished.

MeatLocker and slavetogoddess like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice