A keyholders diary...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Goddess Jen, Nov 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    Thank you so much, my dear friends!!!

I'll write later, but lets just say John and I have been celebrating......big time. He's called mercy. :White_Flag:

Details later. But, this Goddess has got her groove back!!!

2. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    Thanks for a lovely weekend my mistress, I hope john didn't suffer too much :p

3. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Whew, where to start?

I think I should begin by giving big time credit to John. This past weekend, I had a lot of stress to get rid of, and he really stepped up to the plate. There was really only one way I could think of to get all of this stress and frustration out. Being the wonderful husband he is, he let me take it out on him.

My gorgeous flogger got some great use. My strap on...even more (damn, did I go to town). But, what I really wanted to break in were my new paddles. The 1st time I tried them out, John had his jeans on. While I had him strung up with his hands over his head, I went in my toy chest and got immediately hit with the lovely fragrance of wood. I chose one of the lighter (by weight) paddles, stepped back and took a good look at my target. John has such a cute ass and the thought of making it nice and red made me instantly horny. I made him hold the my flogger in his teeth while I tapped his ass for a bit. I was very gentle. John is not what you'd call a pain slut in the least, so I went easy on him. What a power trip I had. Just the feel of those paddles in my hand is enough to send me into Domme space. Mmmmm......

To say the least, I was beyond horny all weekend. John had to actually cut me off yesterday. Poor guy was wore out!!! But...I can be extremely persuasive. Last night I told him I'd like him to "massage" me with my hitachi for a bit. Well, the massage turned into him getting head, and then ended with me getting fucked from behind. :happy0158: I am going to have to let him get some rest.

It's been like a marathon round here lately. Oh, and plus...Daniel and I have been doing a lot of talking about the gathering in November. He's coming (hehe) to stay with me, drive to Virginia and accompany me. He's so excited. 1st because he's never been to the States before, and 2nd because he's never been around *ahem* like minded folks before. I'm going to corrupt him so bad (and I only hope I have lots of help!!!). John and I are both really excited to have him with us. I can't wait to have such a willing, eager and obedient pet to take care of my every whim. I let him out of his CB Friday night and he's been enjoying his freedom. He just LUVES to be restrained so last night, he put on his locking cuffs & anklets. Attached a chain and then sent me a video so I could get the audio of the chains rattling. He knows that just the sound of that, gets me all worked up. Such a sweet pet. Yummy. My sweet Jimmy ;-)

Feels like many things going on at once. Busy, busy, busy. I'll write more later. I'm spent.

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    I am so happy to hear things are looking up for you Jen. I am so looking forward to meeting you, and your British pet. I do hope that someday this summer we can find a way to meet and get to know you and youre hubby pet.
    Happy to hear that your british pet enjoys restraints, he will die when he sees My whipping bench! LOL That is one restraint even the Master tiff cant get out of LOL, in fact, I hit tiffs balls with the tip of My rubber whip and made them bleed, if there was a way off that bench tiff would have found it cause she wanted to KILL Me!! Great job making that bench escape proof tiff!! LOL

Mistress Michelle

5. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    LOLOLOLOL..
    Um,, MM,??,,
    I would think that LP would have been the one that would have wanted to kill You.. His was a full hit on the balls....Me,,,?? I would have been happy getting YOU on the bench... lolol

6. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've seen snaps of that bench.... I've gotta say it does look delish though the idea of having my balls bled as the price of getting to try it out id a bit scary. :cover-up:

Glad you had fun over the weekend My Mistress :) I know i did :)

7. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Enjoys??? This boy is the poster child for bondage. It's his chocolate. I'm sure he'll end up having a very close and intimate love/hate relationship with that gorgeous piece of furniture before we're done with him.

Honey, even I crossed my legs after hearing that story. :manga_exclaim:

8. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Jen- You think Your legs were crossed?!!! I was THERE!! For both!!! I might have even whimper in sympathy a little.

9. loreal

loreal Junior Member

Local Time:

Hello Goddess Jen
    I am new to this forum as a participant but have visited this site at intervals for a while. I have two reasons for joining in at this time:
    1) I would like to add my good wishes to you and your family at this difficult time. I can empathise as I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2006 and went through the whole investigations, surgery, chemotherapy, and radiotherapy. Initially it was like being on an express train with all the decisions being taken out of my hands!

I don't think I would have got through to where I am today without the full support of my husband and his positive approach. MY family and colleagues took their lead from our approach and I feel that with all the positive input and attitudes from all around I found the strength to see all the treatments through.
    It was difficult for everyone but we didn't hide away from the possibilities of what might be, but always looked to the best outcome.

so good luck best wishes and be very very positive I can assure you it helps.

2) You posted fairly recently regarding the Hitachi wand, which I found verrrry interesting! After looking at a few web sites I am now aware that there are a number of attachments that accompany this product and wondered whether your " present came with any of these items or if you had added any to your collection". Lastly if have tried any attachements which would you recommend??

looking forward to hearing from you keep on with the great postings

Loreal

10. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You might be best asking John about them :p

EDIT: Back to work. /me burys his head into some PHP :)

11. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm interested too. Actually Jen, do you think you could pop into the Mall section and post a review on your Hitachi? Then people can add to it and we can all refer to it in the future.

Ta muchly.

12. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well sorry I have been gone for so long but I cant tell you how happy I was to see this. Nothing like a few prayers being answered!

13. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Sorry to change the subject Goddess Jen, but how is John doing?

As per his blog-mail, I am redirected to here... giggle:cat:

14. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    That would be nice to see. Our Hitachi is a very reliable producer of pleasure for my wife.

15. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    My subbie absolutely HATES it if I catch him on his balls.

And he knows I know it so it keeps him in line when he does the housework (nude except for cb). Any shoody work and....

LOL

16. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    It's late and although I should be sleeping, I'm in the mood to write.

Couple things 1st.

Loreal, thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by and read my diary. After I'm finished here, I'm going to write up a review of my Hitachi. That baby is the sweetest little toy. I've had many an earth shattering orgasms from that beauty.

Mike, thank you for writing me. You know you can call anytime. I miss our talks. I hope you and yours are doing well.

Cindy-Lou, funny you should come on to my journal and ask how the hubs is doing. :anim_63: The man has still cut me off, so I say he's in for a LONG weekend of fun. He's waiting for a boo-boo to heal on his dick. I kinda...um...over-used my toy last weekend. Oops.

Joro, always love to hear from you. :)

Daniel, my sweet. I know you've been busy with the web page, & I just wanted to tell you how much I loved our chat this evening. I've missed you!

OK, on to me:

This week has been an emotional one for me. Lots of things happening with my family. I'm helping as much as I can and it doesn't seem like it's enough. My dad has a really tough road ahead of him. Chemo/radiation for 3 months and then surgery...if they can even do surgery. I'm trying to keep my mom's spirits up, but it's really hard. This dark cloud has settled over us, and I don't know how to lift it. I don't think I can. I must tell myself 20 times a day, that I have to take every day as it comes. Get past it, and move on to the next.

I have to say that although it's been hard dealing with my family...something has happened between John and I. I didn't think we could get or be any closer than we were, but I was wrong. I can not express how much I love this man. When I need to talk about my feelings, he just listens to me. When I need to cry, he just lets me cry. When I get really pissed off and start to yell, he doesn't tell me to be quiet. And, yes....when I needed to get my frustrations out, he let me take it out on his ass. C'mon! It doesn't get any better than him. I don't know what I would do without this wonderful man in my life. I'm so incredibly grateful. Thank you so much, John. I love you so very much. :Love6:

Off to bed for me. Night my fellow mansioneers. Give all of your sweethearts and extra dose of luv tonight. Mwah!

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for agreeing to do the Hitachi review... a lot of people here rave about them, but no-one's ever put it together in a thread.

I will get it stickied too, so that it's nice and easy for everyone to find and add too.

18. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Sounds good to me. Depending what sort of crop/flogger you get and how you use it, you can not only punish his butt cheeks, but do it so the tip of the flogger swings round and catches him on the nads.

BTW that's a GREAT impression you made on him just with a cooking spoon. You've got a good powerful (right?) arm there! LOL

Joro

19. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thats cause everyone is too worn out after using one to write anything up :p

Pet is sleepy today :-( up every couple of hours last night. Blahh Hope the coffee kicks in soon.

Mistress, Loved our chat last night and I know you will get though it one day at a time :-*

20. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Joro - you're so right... I'm truly starting to love the many different effects each of my floggers have. Just when I thought I got the hang of one flogger I find a crazy new technique which has a completely different effect. That has a lovely effect on the subbie, because sometimes I show them the flogger before I strike them, and they think they know what's coming... and are then sent into a spiral of confusion!

Jen - You'd be surprised how many wooden spoons and spatulas there are at clubs... they are perfect for warm up/cool down, and the odd scary "pop" (thank you Ms Linda) They also make a lovely noise if you want to attract a bit of attention to your scene!

I now truck a wheelie suitcase round with me at clubs, but I do have a few favourites that come out more than others!

21. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I can't wait until we see each other, Emma! I'd love to learn a thing or two from you.

Joro, those spoons are really fantastic tools to use. There's always one around to grab. And I didn't realize this until Emma said something, but she's right on. They really do have a lovely sound to them as they hit their intended target. :sex020:

edited to add:
    Review of the wand is all finished. Sorry it took so long to get round to it :)

22. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    i really love taunting u!:happy0011: hope you had fun on ur evening out.

23. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Taunting me?!?! Sweetheart, I think you have your head kinda screwed on wrong. I'm cool as a cucumber, my dear.

I did have a wonderful evening out. In fact...I'm sitting here, drinking a Diet Coke from McD's (my crack), catching up on Mansion gossip, while I hear you tying one on all by yourself upstairs. HOLY SHIT...are you loud!!!

Daniel, sweetie? Am I lyin?

Think I'll sleep downstairs tonight. That is, of course, after I wake your cute butt up...use you for sex and then make you go back to sleep. Ahhhh...I love being a woman :sign0066:

24. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Nope... I've heard him sleep on the phone... what a snore :p
    :-o thats good of you, you wake him up, use him for sex and then don't kick his ass downstairs cause of the snoring :p

25. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    life is good.:love0071:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice