3D printed Iron Maiden punishment device

Discussion in '3D printing files' started by castmenow, Dec 23, 2019.

1. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    Thanks for the info.

2. mafsub

mafsub FemDom chastity slave

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    PS, that was incl. 18 EUR shipping

LockedPom likes this.
  3. Jim willis

Jim willis Member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    OUCH! Your poor little guy looks well tenderized! Are you still wearing this evil thing?

4. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    Do the spikes help to prevent pullout? I'd be much more interested in a device with the spikes behind the glans instead of on the glans, as security enhancement rather than punishment.

5. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    I have tried pulling out and gave up, but others have said that they could pull out in the shower with soap.

6. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    It was an easy mod to remove the spikes in the head portion of the tubes leaving only spikes at the rear. I have done this for the integrated lock design, see https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4106860 and the padlock design, see https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4107884

For the integrated lock design I have added cage type C which is the longer / larger diameter cage and this has only 3 rows of spikes on the shaft at the tube entrance. I have also added cage type D which is the shorter / smaller diameter cage and this has 2 rows of spikes at the tube entrance.

For the padlock design, this only has the longer tube option, which I have added a version with just 3 rows of spikes.

7. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Thank you for improving the design and accommodating requests, and sharing the files with everyone. I think this is a good improvement.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    thanks for all these update, I do have a question, I have no experience with design or this software, how difficult would it be for you to increase the cage diameter? Ideally I would need a internal diameter with spikes of 39mm, is that possible?
    My madam would love me in one!

9. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have currently have either

39mm inside the tube with 5mm spikes giving 29mm inside the spikes and the outside of the tube is 44mm diameter.

or

32mm inside the tube with 5mm spikes giving 22mm inside the spikes and the outside of the tube is 37mm diameter.

Can you clarify that you are after

49mm inside the tube, with 5mm spikes giving 39mm inside the spikes and the outside of the tube will be 54mm dia. What total cage length are you after.

It is reasonably straightforward to make the changes when I remember how I put the model together. I can not promise to do it straight away as I am now back working.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    thank you for your swift reply! Yes those dimensions are correct! The existing length of 75 mm is perfect, thank you so much for taking the time to Do this, I, and my madam really appreciate it.

11. ratlos4712

ratlos4712 New member

Local Time:
    Hi,
    screenshot of an online-print-service (preprint) - what happend to the object?
    The ring is ok, but the spikes seems to make problems.
    Thanks!
    Bildschirmfoto vom 2020-07-16 13-23-42.png

12. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am not sure what has happened there. As noted above I am fairly new to all this and the cage has printed OK on my AnyCubix MegaS at home. I have downloaded a few of the files from Thingiverse and uploaded them to Sculpteo and that said they were checked, repaired and they could be manufactured.

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG

You could always put the file through an on line checking service, try netfabb online service, although you will need an Autodesk login for this. That repaird my type A cage file but I could not really see a difference. The problem with using TinkerCad is lining things up, it is a fairly basic program and at times I have found things not joined properly, a cheap home printer does not seem to mind such issues.

13. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    Sorry it has taken me a while to get back, but since getting back to work things have been a bit hectic.

Anyway, I have created a design to suit your dimensions, 39mm inside spikes with the same 75mm tube length (give or take a little) as my original version, this is labelled as cage type E on my Thingiverse page. I have also done cage type F which is the same dimensions but does not have spikes on the head as some people have requested them like this. As noted on the Thingiverse page, I have not printed out this size of the cage, the design fits together, but you may need to do some sanding to get things to mesh properly.

You did not say anything about a larger base ring size so there is only the 46mm diameter version, very easy to make larger rings if you need.

It may take a while after posting this for Thingiverse to update the page if the new files are not yet there.

See https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4106860

14. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have also added a 50mm base ring even though this was not asked for

15. LockedJani

LockedJani Active member

Local Time:
    What program do you use for designing? I have not bought a 3D printer yet, first I want to see how it's to bring my ideas to real design

16. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    I use a web browser based program called TinkerCAD, search it in Google to find it. It is a basic program where you build objects by sticking cubes, spheres, cylinders, cones, rings etc. together or subtracting them yo make holes. It is OK for basic objects but it does not have precise joining / positioning tools nor is it easy to make organic flowing curved objects. It is a simple starter. Also, yhe design files are stored online by the provider (AutoCAD), you can not take the original design files elsewhere, only the final object file for printing.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thank you so Much for doing this! Cannot wait to get this made now! Will be getting this made ASAP! Thank you again, and I will post some pics once i have it.

18. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    You have set me thinking...
    I was wondering how long it would take to print one of those and what weight of plastic (I assume its a plastic or perhaps nylon forgive me if I'm mistaken) .

I'm just imagining that if one could find someone locally that those would be two factors tthat would be considered when calculating price for the printing.

19. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    There are makers comunity around the world who has machinery and tools for everyone, the one i go here has 10 or 15 3D printers, some are "normal" while others are laser powered (The first puts the plastic layer by layer, the second melts the plastic with a laser layer by layer inside plastic "gel")

If you go to one they will print anything you want for the cost of the stuff you use, since the slicer (the software to make the 3D printable file) would tell you how much grams of plastic will use you will know before printing

The print time as always depends on how you print it, i for example like to print a quick and rough prototype of anything first to check it is what i want and then print with good quality. A 7+ days of printing could be reduced to 15 or 20 hours only adjusting and making some little sacrifices. It is not fast in the sense of minutes, you will have to come some hours later or next day

Since a 3D printer is a cheap and a very useful tool i sugest you to buy one, for printing regular stuff they offer no real value but when things get messy it does, some gear broke and the brand is long gone or it is really expensive part, it is very normal in autos/bikes parts

Guest 3972 likes this.
  20. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    The quetions you raise.

Please define cheap I've seen them starting in the UK at about £250 and the sky seems to be the limit. generally as one usually get what you pay for what sort of quality can a £250 3D printer knock out and what range of items can it print?

How much would a professional printing service typically charge to knock out a steel prison that was say a fairly solid holy trainer type or one that was much more open .. or a wire based cage ?

Guest 3972 likes this.
  21. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    There had been prices quoted here but you can check yourself, you simple download the stl files and upload to the service you want, you will get an instant quote and prices will change as you select one material or another

To put some context the tube itself without spikes or the ring on one of the cheap ones it is 14.76€ plus taxes and shipping, other colors than white also take an extra charge. The 50mm ring it is 12.75€. So at least one unit will cost 14.76 + 12.75 = 27.51€, i will put a generous tax of 15% (here it is 21%) so price is 31€, be also generous again and put 4€ for shipping, 35€ in total

So in the end it is expensive, in this case i am asuimg that it will fit you as a glove, if the tube or the ring dont it will be extra cost. If you have to do yourself the model you will at least print some prototypes, you cant do with a service like this unless you are a company

So for 250 pounds which are more or less 300€ after the 8th print you are wasting money if you instead used that amount to buy your own 3D printer. This are best case scenarios, in the real world it is less prints and the spool even if it expensive the amount you will use per print it is tiny, maybe 20 grs per cage, 30? I dont know, before printing you will get an estimate from the printing software but it is not that important when printing so little and small things like this one. On a spool of 0.75 or 1kg it is not that much

If you plan to print more than one thing or two in the next 10 years buy one, it is the smart choice

Guest 3972 likes this.
  22. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    Mine came from Ebay for £70*. Its a copy of an Anet A8 which is a copy of a Reprap. I bought expecting it to be rubbish, but have been pleasantly surprised.
    I have made some upgrades, but that is just me liking a project rather than any desperate need.
    An Ebay voucher brought that down to £63!

Guest 3972 likes this.
  23. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mine was £200 pound from ebay, an AnyCubic Mega S, good enough quality for hobby printing but not as good a finish as my Son's Prusa Mk3 printers which he uses professionally that are £700. Very similar printer layout but the difference is easily seen in quality of stepper motors for accuracy.

For chastity cages, the one downside I see with the hobby printers is their limited extrusion temperature range limiting them mainly to PLA plastics which are brittle rather than flexible, hence I always have concerns about impact damage or fatigue fractures. I can print PETG or ABS/ASA with mine if I set up an enclosure which give a more robust plastic, the PETG I believe is less brittle so should be better for longer term wear. The commercial printers use nylon which is a much better option, they can also obtain a better surface finish than the hobby 3D printers.

I keep toying with the idea of designing a perfect cage for me, testing on my printer at home and then getting it printed in stainless steel. I have the cage designed to fit onto the same base rings as the spiked cage, see below. To get this commercially printed in nylon is perhaps £40-50, to get it done is 316 StSt in one of the cheaper processes (metal filled filament or binder jetting plus sintering) would be £130 - 170 and to get it printed by laser sintering metal powder is around £500. The latter option provides the least porous solution, but is more expensive than a Jailbird or Looker 01. Part of the reason for the higher cost is that I need something with a cage inside dia of around 37mm and a total length of around 90mm. Having soemthig hand fabricated from rod does not have a cost associated with the amount of metal you use because the metal is low cost compared to the labour. An 8mm thick base ring is not ideal as it uses a lot of material and costs about 45% of the total. Normal manufacture for the base ring is much cheaper if considering stainless steel. Therefore, I think if I did go down this route, I would consider having a cage printed to fit one of my existing base rings.

Cage V8 metal.JPG Ergo ring metal.JPG

Gabriellia likes this.
  24. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think we could like your device with a little customisation. Twice as many bars both around the circumference and along the length, maybe even three times as many. And a PA hook or other means of utilising my PA to really enhance security

25. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My order arrive from sculpteo and may I say it’s god dam magnificent! My madam is over the moon with it, your designs are perfect! And it’s all fits to get her perfectly! There is perhaps 1mm of give on the cover, but that’s it! And a slight misprint on just one spike! I take it that was down to then having to repair the design when I uploaded it to them! It’s amazing! Due to work I won’t be fitted with it until Thursday, but I cannot see there being any problems, i will post pictures of the cage later as I am just about to settle in bed,
    However, my madam had an idea and was insist I ask you, (you have done already done so much for us already, but a madam must be obeyed!)
    Madam noted if you increase the length of the centre post on the ring and don’t reduce the taper to the end, you could have a hole added and make it a dual lock device, both the internal lock, and a padlock to, would this be possible? Sorry to bother you with this after your amazing work you have already done for me! But madam must be obeyed!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice