A new unexpected journey with Hypnosis

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by DW4599, Sep 3, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    #1 DW4599, Sep 3, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2020

2. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    After being out of my chastity for the past few months, She explains that she read a blog the other night that sparked her interest in something.

I have always been ready and willing to play along with chastity because I could always pull out if it became to unbearable of an experience. This left her falsely thinking I was enduring longer periods of chastity than I actually was doing. This is going to prove to be a big problem moving forward.

Several months ago we explored other options and purchase a Lori's 2 with anti pull out ring. The thought of actually being chaste with no possibility of pull out has always been a turn on but has never been achieved. Nor did I really think this one would accomplish the task. After a few adjustments, getting the right size on the inside ring, I am honestly unable to pull out of this thing! It's a game changer for me and I struggle putting it back on now to be honest.

We were having fun talking the last month and she said let's play around with chastity again. I want you to wear it for me again. She already had it out and she was so bubbly and excited (it looked really sexy in her hands). She said I will make you a promise if you will make me one. Hmmm?

Okay.. What.

I want you to listen to a hypnosis file and I promise that every time I have you listen I will let you out to cum any way you want. In return you promise to wear your chastity device from listen to listen. You can start out listening every day. I just want 90 days. Seemed easy enough as long as I could get out.

After she locked it on she put the key in a lock box and shut it. She smiled and explained she wanted me to listen to a specific hypnosis file that she read about. She explained that this would attempt to associate her long pretty manicured nails (which she flashed at me over and over and I happen to find sexy) to me wanting to "occasionally" desire to give her oral sex. She explained that she just wanted me to give it a try.

I tried hypnosis once before and it did nothing! So this seemed like a pretty great deal. Besides it sounded kind of sexy although I have not been too big on giving her oral sex but not for any particular reason.

I said can we start now it's been 5 days since I cam last and I am ready! She did exactly what she agreed to do. I listened to the file and she took it off to orgasm and man did it feel good.. She didn't remove the ring and my ejaculation was really powerful and felt amazing. Leaving the ring on made it easy for her to put it right back on right after. There, now let's do this again tomorrow she smiled.

The lady on this file is really, really good. Clearly a professional at this and for some reason I apparently went under or whatever you do on these! It was very relaxing and pleasant. I seem to recall less and less of the file as time goes on. But I do know that after the very first listen, I noticed those sexy red long nails very clearly.

I attempted to ignore the effect it was having on me. When she was around I tried to pretend that it wasn't having any effect on me but make no mistake I felt it and I felt it strong. Being a man and trying to be in control I was trying to act all tough like it wasn't doing anything. But once I would get around her and see her nails something happened.

On the 3rd day we were eating and I kept seeing her nails. After lunch I just couldn't pretend it wasn't working any longer. We were in the kitchen and I couldn't take it any longer I put my arms around her from behind and grabbed her breast and said this is crazy I just want to go down on you so bad right now. She smiled and gave me a little kiss and whispered what are you waiting for? I put her up on the counter and It never felt so good to be between her legs as it did right now. All I wanted to do was make her moan with pleasure and cum.

This was turning her on too as she orgasmed. It felt so good to have my face between her legs. I could have stayed there for hours. Having had her first orgasm like this she smiled at me and said I am so proud of you. I didn't think it was working. I admitted i don't know what happened I just needed to do that! She said, well, good news, you don't need to listen every day to that file now. We can go to every 3 or 4 days for a week or two before and see how it goes.

WAIT... WTF?

She explained that the more I act on my desire the more it strengthens the effects of the file all on it's own. So listening would become less important over time. She said she has a word she can say that would make me drop to my knees and pleasure her anytime she wants? WTH? I don't remember anything like that! She smiled.

She continued, with you locked all up now and unable to release your urges my nails may start to have an even stronger effect on you causing you to need to do this more and more often. But if I need a sexual desire itched I can do so anytime I want with that sexy, warm, soft tongue of yours.

I was trying to catch up and wrap my mind around all she was saying.

SO WAIT. You mean I can't get out every time I listen anymore? Yes I promised you I would let you out every time you listen and I intend to keep that promise. You just may need to listen less and less frequently as time goes.

So I had just been between her legs and seeing her nails again already had me wanting to lick her pussy again. WTH was going on? I could feel it again! I lose my breath for a second, my groin twitches, my stomach feels it and I just want my face between those soft, sex, warm legs as I do my thing to make her squirm, moan and groan with pleasure.

If I am not around her I am fine. But when we are together and I see those damn nails it freakin triggers me.

This is an unfamiliar, crazy situation I find myself in. I don't think she can even believe it. I am seriously getting horny and we have only been doing this a few weeks now. When she is not around I want desperately to jerk off when she is, can't help but see her nails and just want my face between her legs and fill her with pleasure.

She is at the salon getting her nails done right now and wants to know what color I like?

Anyone have any real experience with hypnosis? How long will this last if I don't listen? She really thought this through. Not listening means I have to go a long time without coming and if I listen I guess it would redo the effect?

SMDH....

3. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    If you don't stop and break the conditioning you are totally screwed. I don't know it what you wrote is true or fantasy but if true you have shown yourself to be susceptible and who knows what limits may be busted thru and you wouldn't even know. It might be fun now but look at the long term ramifications and possibilities. This may be a time for a reset to "undo" the conditioning. I am usually the elephant in the chastity room but feel it is probably time to take off the care ( for now), tell her if she paints her nails red again, your getting out the polish remover. Its fun and games until it isn't.

sissy_connie, Tessasissy and DW4599 like this.
  4. Debbie Tied

Debbie Tied New member

Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    If this is true? What was the hypnosis you listened to? My wife would like to use it, although with a different trigger.

Guest 3972 and DW4599 like this.
  5. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Hypnosis is no joke. It works and can't be undone unless the person who did it to you lets you out of it.
    I know because it happened to me. I'm bladder incontinence and have to wear diapers. I agreed to it because I thought it was fake and wouldn't work on me. I was wrong. The hypnotist made a file and instructed me to listen to it for a month everyday as many times a day as I could. He also so made it permanent. Of course when I first listened to it, I went very deep and basically he had me after the first session. That was about 10 years ago. I'm still incontinent and wearing diapers.
    I begged him to fix it but he said he can't because it was a permanent file and not even he can undo it. So be careful with Hypnosis and be really sure it's what you want.

6. Debbie Tied

Debbie Tied New member

Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    That is what scares me about using it. How permanent it could be or what it will make me do.

DW4599 likes this.
  7. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    The thing is, in my situation I can't stop listening to it. There must be a implant in the file that makes me need to listen. If I don't listen to it before going to bed I can sleep. It really sucks. Just be careful.

8. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    #8 DW4599, Sep 4, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2020

I am told Hypnosis cannot make you do anything you don't already want to do?

Anyone know if that is true?

9. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    7:48 PM
  10. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    and why exactly would you not want this? I mean like .... sounds like a dream come true for both of you. a true win win!

Is that a Nikki file? I listened to one of hers that has something in there about nails .... it really works. I still get all gooshie when I see nicely french manicured nails and it has been years ..... pretty cool.

DW4599 likes this.
  11. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    #11 DW4599, Sep 5, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2020

Thanks for the message. I see I’m not alone!

Oh I didn’t say I don’t want it. I’m just trying to sort out some things I didn’t think about before I thought this concept would actually work.

Yes, It Is a Nikki file, apparently it worked on you too. Looks like, perhaps you don’t remember everything in the file either? Something she did got me good, it’s relentlessly effective! I cannot even put in words what you described as gooshie. I have never felt anything like this and it’s impossible to ignore. It is incredibly erotic, controlling and powerful and she is beside herself from the results and that I am locked in chastity.

I got a message from a hypnotist that explained the effectiveness of a skilled hypnotist. Apparently, there are many factors and techniques that can affect how long the effects of a trigger last. Because she skillfully integrated an easy, pleasant and unavoidable trigger into day to day life, it’s not as easy as just deciding to ignore or remove it.

You seem to have just validated that.

sissy_connie and bincorona like this.
  12. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    #12 DW4599, Sep 5, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2020

13. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Now I'm curious of the name of the file.

14. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I’ve tried the free Vive ones but non worked on me... I’d like to try these Nikki ones but don’t want to spend cash only to find exactly the same :rolleyes:

15. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    I googled "Nikki Hypnotist" and it seems every hypnotherapist in the area is called Nikki.

Is there a link to the Nikki referred to in this thread?

16. Anonoman

Local Time:
  17. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    Interesting.

I particularly find the idea that chastity can be used to get you to listen to a hypno file really exciting. And it sounds like a really fun suggestion to be given, too. It would be good to know the exact name of that file.

18. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Does Nikki have a web site?

19. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    Oooohhhh, How adorable DW4599! Thanks to someone on here we discovered this precious little hypnotic gem a while back. This file is wonderful isn't it? I am delighted to sign on and learn of a few more couples who have shared their discovery.

If, as in your situations, you find yourselves insnared by this precious little hypnotic delight it appears to be insurmountably difficult to free yourself from the constant exposure to the trigger(s). The difficulty lies not on you, but with your lovely wife's commitment and persistence in keeping her nails looking lovely and using the triggers regularly. No one has mentioned a couple of them, perhaps you cannot remember them? As for me, I have a difficult time forgetting those other triggers for some reason? LOL. I personally have no will or desire to participate in halting this erotic experiment any time soon and my husband swears he enjoys it more than I. <wink> Not possible.

At first, It took me a little getting used to. I was both, a little nervous and excited to show him my nails wondering what it was going to do, how he would react etc. It worked on my husband the first listen. The next morning I woke up to him between my legs and... well... let's just say that it remains very memorable to this day.

I fully enjoy control over my man. It's very intoxicating to me. I want him on the edge of desire needing me and not able to release his sexual frustration until I allow it. I do notice that when he does cum my nails take a day or so to effect him again so I limit his ability to do so rather carefully.

Not that you need it but here is a little treat for you boys that have listened to the file. ENJOY the photo.
    <evil grin - wink>

Any others out there enjoying this? It's clearly not for everyone but if it is your thing - Relish it!

Attached Files:

20. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    We have found others to be enjoyable as well but none have worked as well as this one.

bincorona likes this.
  21. Anonoman

Local Time:
    Devout_Husband likes this.
  22. Devout_Husband

Local Time:
    @Ashley777 please share with us where you found the file or hypnotist. The whole scene sounds very intriguing.

23. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
  24. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For those of you asking what file(s) @DW4599 is talking about .... here is a link to Hypnotfantasy.com

https://store.hypnofantasy.com/index.php/product/backroom-altar-combo-pak-nikki-fatale/

I am no expert on this and I do not know the full history between them and can only speak from hearsay. Sounds like Nikki worked with Bob the owner of Hypnofantasy before she stepped out of the online hypno scene, and Bob still owns and or controls the content that she made.

I first learned about and found Nikki online back in like 2003ish. She was so awesome. I still do not know the story of why she tapped out, but I am sure she had good reasons for it as suckie as it is for all of her followers. She really was waay ahead of her time with her recordings.

I can easily say that for less than $30 this combo pack is so worth it if this sort of thing creates a little tingle downstairs for you. I think that the positive impacts it creates are truly endless. Nikki recorded in such a way that the "suggestions" and or triggers could basically be "assigned" to the person of your choice. She would also go to great lengths to suggest that hypnosis could or would only be effective if you truly wanted it to be. In other words, if there was something being said or suggested that did not line up with what you wanted or believed, then the "suggestions" or triggers would not be effective. Kind of like a safety net. Nikki always is/was very positive and I do not recall anything negative ever being spoken, especially in a "fuck with your head" kind of way.

BTW .... if you ever wondered about HFO's ..... these files will have you trembling and quivering on the edge of an HFO .... at least that was my experience. :)~

The way that @DW4599 and his wife or gf or whoever he is describing in the OP ..... is so awesome! What a great way for both of them to experience the positive power of hypnosis. So fun and intimate. I love it!

25. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:

Ashley,

I would agree with you that I now find myself "insnared" as you say. My wife started out like you describe almost a little shy or timid with it and the next thing I know a week later she is like ALL IN! Like flipping a switch. SMDH...

A secure chastity device does not help this situation at all. It's incredibly erotic in every way.

Thanks for the post.

bincorona likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice