25M4F, UK, England (Rugby) - Shy sub searching for a long term relationship, eventually in person.

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by James Thomas, Aug 19, 2020.

1. James Thomas

James Thomas Member

Rugby (Warwickshire)
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Hey everyone, I'm hoping to find a Mistress to have a female led relationship with, I want something that is long term and would like it to be in person once we feel comfortable enough. Ideally looking for someone close to my age too.

A bit about me: In general I am pretty shy and quiet but I open up a lot more once I feel comfortable with that person. I enjoy going to new places and I'm up for doing most things if it gets me out the house doing something with friends. I enjoy going on random walks / drives and exploring new places and I love camping too, but unfortunately I barely ever do any of that right now. I'm perfectly happy to just drive for hours to somewhere new for a day at a moments notice. I find it fun and relaxing!
    I also really enjoy gaming (I play on PC, currently playing a lot of dead by daylight, Sea of Thieves, Fall Guys) and movie nights (I love horror movies but up for watching most things if it sounds interesting), especially in person with my friends. I like technology a lot and would love to set up a proper home cinema type thing where me and my friends can just chill and hangout.

Kink wise I am into most things and would be willing to try some new things as long as it wasn't a hard limit.
    My favourite kink is really tight and inescapable bondage, followed by facesitting / smothering, foot worship / sniffing, CBT, chastity, whipping / caning, electro play. I am into or curious about much much more too!
    If you want to know more about me feel free to message, I also have a fetlife profile with loads of pictures of me too -
    https://fetlife.com/users/2859620

2. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
  3. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Good luck James! PS that's an impressive fetlife profile you have there!

4. soccerslave

soccerslave Long term member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    Great pics on that FetLife profile!

5. James Thomas

James Thomas Member

Rugby (Warwickshire)
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone :) No luck so far unfortunately though

6. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I think this forum is mostly chaps and the women that are on here are girlfriends/wives.

I've no experience finding a domme as I came out to my wife but people might be able to suggest good link dating websites? I know they're about but I do t know if they're any good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice