Anticipating her needs

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by James88, Aug 27, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. James88

James88 Member

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    I wanted to offer some advice for other natural subs like myself. Sometimes it's easy to expect your kh to tell you exactly what to do and exactly what she wants, and I was like that for a long time but I realized that it must have been inconvenient for her to have to do that. I started taking more initiative so she didn't have to ask for everything directly. For example instead of going to the store when she tells me I basically just make sure that we always have the stuff she wants in the house at all times. She hasn't asked me to do it in years unless she needs something specific and there's many other examples like that. I'm not trying to brag by the way. I make tons of mistakes and she always punishes me for them and I'm always trying to improve at this particular type of service. I listen to her very carefully, partially because I love hearing her thoughts, they mean so much to me, but I also try to take note of different preferences and stuff like that so I can anticipate what the best action is to take in some future situation. It's made a big difference for us and I really recommend it, but of course your kh may not want that so obviously you'll have to decide for your own situation.

Guest 0837, Xileh and Rectrix like this.
  2. Ransom

Ransom Active member

US
    Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    I agree to this completely. My wife does not hold the key so I self lock and we do not live a FLR but I can say she gets mad that she has to ask me to do things and I do not take the initiative. I try my best to get what she likes but I often mess it up and she gets upset with me so it’s tough but it helps you learn what she truly wants.

3. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    This topic came up on another forum. The respondents, mostly women, were split between wanting their subs to anticipate, and wanting to micromanage them.

I also try to anticipate her needs so this was a bit of an eye opener. I guess it is a good idea to bring the subject up, and let her give guidance.

Guest 0837 likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    Totally agree with this!

5. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    Anticipatory service is a thing. I've heard many Mistresses talk about this being one goal of the service submissive in training. The key here is ease, anything that makes her life easier must be learned and done.

Now micromanaging is another thing and a personal choice for the Domme. But you are still expected to ease her path through life and serve her. And the more you observe, listen and learn, the better you'll be at it.

Here's an example: Knowing at a glance whether to bring her a glass of wine or some whiskey when she comes home after a hard day's work. Depending on the day shes had.

asastype likes this.
  6. kdog

kdog Member

Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    Anticipating Her needs is definitely the way to my Queen's heart! She likes to micromange too, but that usually involves out of the ordinary chores. I try to just do the regular housework without being asked.

7. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    I'm still not "into" the whole service thing. I like control. But the way I've been thinking about it lately is that if she gives me the order once, I continue doing it any time it needs done until she tells me not to.

I see it as a duty and when my duties are done we can get to the more exciting stuff. And I do like that she gets happy seeing me buzzing around doing tasks and showing my willingness to submit.

8. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    I am a service sub and anticipating @MistressAMA's needs is a "growth opportunity" for me. I'm much better with task lists and assignments than reading Her, but i'm working on it.

She evaluates my behavior and attitude each week and anticipating Her needs is the difference between an A and a B grade. That translates into an extra punishment, so it's something i'm focused on.

asa

lokdnsteel likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice