Humiliation

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Sharonp, Aug 23, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    Personal, life has kicked the shit out of me enough and I have had to fight hard to keep my position in life. So humiliation no? Power play through full-on role reversal situations? Hell yes.

E.g. Picture a Reverse Harem, FLR, and other aspects like that. I am a natural switch, but given what has happened to me in life I could not be dominated by a man.

However, a trans-woman possibly.

I will reiterate a second time, your transformation is "stunning".

LockitMan likes this.
  2. James88

James88 Member

Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    I think the best type of humiliation is the casual, almost unintentional kind. My wife humiliates me all the time. She literally laughs in my face frequently. She laughs at my frustration, she laughs when I look stupid because of something she told me to do. She looks at me very condescendingly on a regular basis. She really likes to relish in her freedom from the kind of life that I live.

Like while I'm sitting at the dinner table with my back straight and my table manners being adjusted to a way that pleases her, she'll sit back and put her feet up on a chair or something.

It's like she's saying "don't you wish you had the privilege to do what I'm doing?" I don't know if that's really what she's doing, but it has that effect regardless. The funny thing is I'm guessing she's not trying to do it at all. She's probably not thinking about me at all in those instances, but it certainly means a lot to me.

It's those subtle things, those little things that tell the perfect story of what this relationship is, and to me that's much more satisfying and impactful than having her dress up in a latex outfit and make me suck a strap-on or something. Those kinds of games, at least in our case, would be awkward. That kind of stuff seems more reserved for the entertainment of the sub rather than the keyholder. I know some women enjoy that stuff and I'm definitely not criticizing them, but for our relationship specifically, the humiliation she practices is very lowkey and isn't something we specifically seek to do, but something that just happens naturally when one person has total power over another.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    Both madam and I are into humiliation, her giving and me receiving. We have explored most aspects, SPH, public, performance ect. We both enjoy it all.

LockitMan likes this.
  4. Sharonp

Sharonp Active member

Local Time:
    I'd love to know more , to be displayed publicly I'd like to experience

johnjames55 likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It depends on the scenario, i have several slogan t shirts that say things like owned, slave, locked, ect, And kink related belt buckles. Madam would have me wear them when out shopping ect, and I always wear my slave chain collar,
    Although just before covid struck, madam would have us wear matching active wear ( leggings and hoodies) when we went out.
    Other times madam has sent me out in just my rubber catsuit to the drive through Starbucks to get her coffee, other times she would come with me, and after we park up, madam would send me into star bucks to get her something else,
    These are just a few things.

LockitMan and asastype like this.
  6. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    Same here. Aside from family I wouldnt care who my owner told about us or what she told them. My last Mistress was more discreet about it than me.
    If I am ever again given the privilege to be a womans slave, I'd want the whole world to know it!

Sharonp likes this.
  7. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I think it is pretty humiliating when people use extremely photo-shopped pictures.

Sharonp likes this.
  8. destin666

destin666 New member

Prague, Czech rep.
    Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    Yes, my wife loves when I feel ashamed. And she prefers when it's public, so her best friends know about our lifestyle and that she has lovers.

9. Gerrit

Gerrit Member

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    The picture is lovely, I would like to see a few more, possible?

10. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

Also without testosterone a man's bones eventually become like kindling and are easily broken. And blood sugar rises and swings wildly causing other problems too. I keep reading these stories of men doing away with T production one way or another and I dont think they know the dangers. So I thought I should say something here.

11. Slave Dave73

Slave Dave73 Active member

Local Time:
    I have recently found a new love of small penis humiliation, my kh loves telling me how she loves sex with her boyfriend who is much bigger than me and how pathetic and small I am in comparison. I get turned on everytime she tells me .

FlaChastityGuy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice