Caged orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Peaches, Aug 27, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    Well my orgasm streak ended last night. But my days caged continues.

Last night I played the little spoon. My wife started playing with my cage and then my nipples. Sure fire way to get me excited. She got me pretty worked up, I was expecting her to stop but she kept persisting. I offered my hand and asked for a little lube, she allowed it.

She worked on my nipples while I rubbed my caged penis. I worked myself just to the point of orgasm, still expecting her to stop me. Surprisingly she didn't as I fell off the edge and had an amazing orgasm.

It was different from a regular full orgasm. I didn't produce much but the pleasure was immense. I think the lack of substance was due to everything being bunched up and stifled by the cage.

I felt different afterwards also. Usually I'm not interested in anything sexual after a regular full orgasm. But after this I wanted to return the favor to her! She wasn't in the receiving mood though.

To finish putting me in that submissive space she said that one day she might let me have a regular orgasm..

After cleaning up and getting back in bed she told me that she had planned to stop but was curious to know if I could orgasm in my cage and thought it was kinda hot.

Anyone else have caged orgasms? What's your experience been?

Spike6411, bethanise, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  2. Erika and Peter

Erika and Peter Active member

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I can achieve a caged orgasm if I have been chaste for a prolonged time, at least one week. Manual stimulation does not work through the cage for me. Instead, my wife or I must place a vibrator against my cage. It takes considerable time and effort to achieve orgasm, and usually the orgasm is less intense, but two or three times longer than a regular orgasm. There is also less of a letdown after orgasm, so that my libido is quickly restored.

Parley and Peaches like this.
  3. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This happened a few random times in the early days for me. I determined that the rhythmic motion and pressure of "foxing" (i.e., me using a harness and dildo on Mrs Edge) put some kind of internal pressure on me that would trigger a caged orgasm if I were aroused enough. I learned to spot the signs to keep me from going over the edge, because unlike regular PIV, there wasn't a long buildup - they just seemed to happen very quickly.

For the last few years, I've been locked full time, and "foxing" is our only lovemaking. Mrs Edge occasionally likes to push my buttons, and will intentionally trigger a caged orgasm (because we all love to see our partners enjoying themselves). She thinks that it's hot that she can get me aroused enough to do it, and it makes her feel "sexy and powerful" as she put it.

Like you, I discovered that they were not quite as fulfilling as a full orgasm, but definitely very pleasurable. Recently, I realized that I can no longer remember my last actual PIV orgasm, and I'm forgetting how they felt. The caged orgasms ("cagegasms") are beginning to replace those in my mind.

Rectrix, PeturKitty 58 and Peaches like this.
  4. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    All the time. My wife can make me cum in the cage anytime she wants with either her hands or her mouth.

Peaches likes this.
  5. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    I guess it can be best described as ruined. No real relief.

Peaches likes this.
  6. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Foxing. I like that. We are about 50/50 right now. She definitely climaxes harder while "foxing".

Curious how you coined that term?

7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Somewhere around the 2nd year mark, Mrs Edge seemed to have decided that it was going to be permanent, and her climaxes have been noticeably more vocal and physical.

This was a group effort. For the last couple of years, I've been aware of other people trying to come up with a term for this. I've seen "reverse pegging" and "stagging", neither of which really communicated the concept well. Plus, I wanted something that wouldn't scare off vanilla wives if they heard it. I had suggested "fauxing," but someone (I think in these forums) suggested "foxing" because that's how it looked, phonetically. When I thought about it, "foxing" is a great term, because "to fox" means "to fool" or "to deceive", which, while we aren't being deceptive, does make light of the idea of using a "faux" penis.

So I made some blog posts and forum posts, and now I'm hoping it picks up traction.

8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    i can't really cum while caged. get really excited but only leak pre-cum, never make it all the way.

Peaches likes this.
  9. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    So this is interesting timing on this thread because I have a similar question. First some background and an answer for the OP.

I do experience caged orgasms. It’s my primary form of release. As she said to me last week, when I asked to cum as she was providing aftercare from a spanking “I like seeing your tiny little penis spurt in it’s cage, so you may cum” Still makes me hot thinking about that moment.

moving on, she can make me cum with the hitachi applied to my cage very easily. And she has recently taken to pegging me regularly where she says “I’m always allowed to cum while getting pegged”. I think she’s training me to reprogram my pleasure centers to my boy pussy. I’m always caged when she does this. Most of the time I cum. I think her training is working. My caged penis is never receiving attention when this happens.

I’m at a bit of a loss on what to call these orgasms. They seem like ruined ones primarily because there is no penile stimulation and I get very minimal sub drop and am usually just as horny several hours later. But sometimes, they can be huge orgasms.
    Last week, after she spanked me she was holding and pulling my balls through my legs while I was laying across her lap. The muscle contractions I was having from the spanking combined with those from her rhythmic handling of my balls, led me to an all body orgasm that was among the largest I can remember. She never once touched my caged penis. That was night time, by morning, I was just as horny as she always keeps me.
    I’m struggling with what to call that? It’s some kind of orgasm. Didn’t involve the penis though. Just curious what the thoughts are on that

Parley, JackStrap, masohedo and 3 others like this.
  10. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mine definitely involves penis stimulation. The openness of my cage design allows for some decent stimulation when aroused. It's tricky but works.

I'd love to try a hands free orgasm. Maybe in time as she gets more into our dynamic. Hands free takes a big devotion of time and she isn't that patient yet.

11. Locked4Her215

Locked4Her215 Member

Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    I am in the same boat as long as it has been more than a couple of days since my last orgasm and possibly back to back days but we have never tried this.

Like others have said it is not the same as an uncaged orgasm for me but there is still some level of sub drop. For me, it's about half the sub drop as an uncaged full orgasm.

Peaches likes this.
  12. LockedGreg

Local Time:
    I've found my caged orgasms to be the most intense. I'm usually shaking after.

There's some sub drop, but I don't consider sub drop to be such a bad thing. This is best handled with healthy aftercare (both for her and me) and a few uncaged days. I know that's not a popular opinion on chastity forums, but I feel a lot of folks do chastity in an unhealthy way (unpopular opinion).

Peaches likes this.
  13. LockedGreg

Local Time:
    To be fair, there are times I cum in the cage but I'm not released. It changes the aftercare a bit, but sometimes it's easier to stay locked than to be released and relocked. It's all about communication.

14. Locked4Her215

Locked4Her215 Member

Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    Without a doubt my caged orgasms are the most intense. I can relate to the shaking and I am usually a little disoriented when its all said and done. I also think my wife prefers the orgasms that she receives while I'm caged over the ones when I am not caged :D

Spades and Rectrix like this.
  15. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    We love a good cage cummy. I generally just take it in my hand and work him into a frenzy until the desired outcome is achieved which often isn't long. Enjoyable, intense with minimal subdrop, mostly because he finds it humiliating. Sometimes I will take him in my hand and use my leg or thigh for some back pressure and allow for a little hand humping. Love that!! Likely because it's a little humiliating in its desperation

Parley, Alceste, BR_Saiph and 8 others like this.
  16. Sissy Mattie

Sissy Mattie Member

Medical Professional
    San Diego North County
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    I had a cage cummie this morning. It was really intense. 834B30DB-18C5-411B-91BA-6284EC84C21B.jpeg

Ienieminie likes this.
  17. Deleted member 75752

Ahh, another member to ignore apologies @MrsBR_Saiph on the behalf of men.

Headtrip and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  18. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    I’ve been able to have an orgasm in may cage using the hitachi wand, but thats no longer allowed. When we got the Vixskin Maverick, I found that I can have an orgasm when foxing (I like the term) my wife. I now have to be careful and watch for the signs and refocus. She finds it amusing.

19. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mrs Edge says that she finds it both amusing and hot when I occasionally have to slow down and pace myself while foxing, so I don't go over the edge. She says that it's one more reason why she doesn't have to feel guilty about never unlocking me.

Alceste, Sissy Mattie and Rectrix like this.
  20. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife will use her hitachi wand on me and it really is a good orgasm. She will only do tHis 2 of 3 times a year and the remainder it’s locked up.

21. kirishima

kirishima Active member

Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    My very rare orgasms are always caged and not
    That reliving
    I pulse but the cage is so tight I don't ejaculat
    I cum in a ruined dribble

Makes me almost hornier

I can only cum with a Hitachi.....

And I of course have no access to it

Sissy Mattie likes this.
  22. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    Once I am caged in the Nub it is impossible for me to climax unless KH installs a TENS pad at the tip of the little piece with negative lead. The penis is wrapped with a small amount of plastic material and positive wire is attached to the NUB. KH can adjust TENS for pleasure or pain. After a period of time the TENS will make me climax.

Sissy Mattie and Jail Bird like this.
  23. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Wife has trained me on the Wand as well! Love that thing!

Sissy Mattie likes this.
  24. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    The only way I can cum while caged is though anal stimulation. And then it’s not true orgasm, but a anal one, but they are incredible!

Sissy Mattie and Jail Bird like this.
  25. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    A8E76AD5-4F45-43C7-917D-F48B77E6F255.jpeg I came from dry humping Her butt. More like dry slamming like we were having sex but I remained caged and her clothed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice