Chastity Belts: How often do you play with it?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SubHub72, Mar 4, 2010.

?

How often is the sub kept locked up in a chastity belt?

1. I/we don't own or don't use a chastity belt

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. We play with chastity on occasion

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. The cock is usually locked. It's rare that he can go commando

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. 24/7/365 - haven't been hard in years!

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Random Thread
  1. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    I am curious as to the level of chastity play. I read a lot of 24/7/365 lockup periods. I don't think that's for me. The longest I've ever been caged is three full days and two nights. I wouldn't mind "pushing the limits" and seeing how long I could go, but I don't think it would be longer than a week. I have a hard time concentrating at work and such. The appeal of chastity to me is when we are being sexual. For example, I love to service my wife and enjoy her climaxes while I cannot even get erect. I see playing with the chastity belt as a special and very fun extension of bondage. Some of the hottest experiences we've had are when I am bound spread eagle while being locked up and either servicing her orally or being forced to hear/feel her come with toys. Very hot!!!
    I personally would like to incorporate lockup more in our relationship, but I don't think my wife is as "into" it as I am. We do have some designated times that I am, to some extent, expected to lock myself up. And she gets quite excited about and is really playful; for example, she will pretend to throw away the key and such. Another reason is that my wife has become quite into ball torture. She seems to like torturing them when they are freer to move around. I think she likes the access and gives her more torture options. I am really quite excited by the "double standard". She is massaged and climaxes all she wants and in return she smacks my nuts.
    This isn't to say that I am not under chastity. We started our first "denial" game whereby my sexy wife, following a satisfying set of climaxes, rolled a die and that's how many orgasms she must obtain before I am allowed release. I know this is probably tame by a lot of chastity practicioners, but hey it's a start. It was really quite arousing to me that she was "rooting" for a high score. Anyway, she seemed happy with her '5' role. So I am chaste but not locked up.

2. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    Sounds like you are having fun with it as you are but let me tell you a little of our experience.

My sub hub and I are relatively new to chastity. I bought him a steel cage a while back more as a play device (he does look very hot in it) and he started to wear it when he was away on business, taking it off when he got home. Sometimes we'd incorporate it into play but we hadn't discussed 24/7 lock up and although I read the usual books on in it (Lucy Fairbourne's excellent "Guide for keyholders" amongst others) I hadnt given it a lot of thought as I had relegated it to play.

Towards the end of last year, he started to comment that the device was making him feel very centred, calm and "owned" and wanted to wear it more and more. My initial reaction was a bit non plussed to be honest. Play is play and life is life and I dont expect to whip him in the course of a normal day so I couldnt really see where this was going. My initial reaction was that it was a bit contrived to have to unlock him every time I wanted sex and our sex life would begin to lack spontaneity so the device got put back into the play chest. He has found the steel cage tough going - particularly the handcuff type arrangement on the ball ring so we invested in the CB6000 and he has found that significantly easier to live with. At the end of the day, the aim is chastity - not CBT! That said, I do enjoy tease and denial when he is locked up and his extreme discomfort is fun for me! Sounds like your wife feels the same way.

Anyway, more recently, he was away all week so was locked up in his more comfortable CB6000, came home briefly and I let him out to clean, gave him the night off and we made love. He then left again early the next morning without his device on. Annoyed by this, when he got back I locked him up whilst at home 24/7 for an entire week with full orgasm denial and a punishment flogging. The pleasure this has given him and the effort he has gone to in order to please me is remarkable. It has impacted on our entire relationship well away from the bedroom. He is significantly more respectful, thoughtful and communicative and basically happier now that the power of his own sex drive has been taken away from him and placed under my control - I can honestly say that I would recommend it to any wife. The loss of his cock has meant that he now sexualises mundane tasks that he actively avoided or bitched about - I can tell you from a woman's point of view that no matter how hot your bedroom action is, a man that actually wants to do the ironing and comes home with little thoughtful gifts is going to make any woman happy.

Female sex drive is fundementally different from the male - a fact that seems to pass an awful lot of men by. From our perspective, once a woman understands how driven and controlled men are by their orgasms, it begins to make a lot of sense to control men by restricting them, offering them as the ultimate reward and denying them for bad / unwanted behaviour.More brutally, devices like the CB6000 deny ANY access to the penis, let alone for orgasm and this seems to rewire something significant in the male psyche. For women, to know that your life partner adores you, wants to do everything in his power to make you happy and always thinks that you are the most gorgeous woman in the world is a powerful aphrodisiac. Being taken for granted and dull marital sex is shit - I think everyone can agree with that. Full time male chastity (as oppose to tease and deniall games means - for a woman - that her man is going to put in the same effort everyday that he did when you were first in love. My hub describes the benefits for him as a huge relief, an escape from prison and the comfort of knowing that he is doing everything right - both in and out of the bedroom. From my part (and maybe this is what your wife needs to consider) it's a big responsibility as his trust in me to not abuse the gift of his chastity is huge. You can't just lock your man up and sit back and fire the cleaner - it is very definately a two sided arrangement.

It's not for everyone and we are still very much learning our way but it works very well for us - aside from splitting the bloody cage of the CB6000 <grrrr>.
    Hope our story helps. As the moto of the site says "Be careful what you wish for" - are you ready for the massive change in your lives? Keep the cleaner on, just in case.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    My subbie's in 24/7/365. Only very rarely out and then only to be put back in again soon afterwards. When out, he's allowed to harden (if he can) but no more. No O.

4. delayedgratification

delayedgratification Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    My GF & I started playing with chastity almost a year ago & it started out as a day here 2 days there but has progressed to pretty much 24/7.

So far my longest lock up has been about 3 weeks. Sometimes I'll be locked up that whole time & sometimes she'll unlock me when she wants sex but generally will only let me cum every 2 weeks or so. When she is done the CB goes back on, sometimes I'll get to leave it off over night but it has to go back on before she leaves for work.

She has become quite accustomed to having control over her cock(Freudian slip!) She loves knowing my balls are full & how desperately I want her. She says she loves how hard my cock is after being denied for days & she has so many orgasms we cant even count them. After a while she has to tell me to stop because she says she cant handle anymore orgasms!

It looks like we're going for longer lockup times now:confused0068: we're trying to hit 4 weeks but had an accident during sex then the CB broke & i'm not too good at controlling myself without it (especially after weeks of not being able to touch myself!). Since this I've repaired my CB & am "in trouble" I've been locked for 2 weeks & she's let me out once just to tease me with a slow handjob & then lock back up! I have at least 2 more weeks to go if not more!

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Hmmm, when i first read the topic i immediately thought : "We don't play ... we live it!"
    I am locked up nearly 24/7/365, except for frequent cleaning every second or third day ... if that counts as being unlocked at all.
    Well, all things are relative - remember that i don't have any masculine feelings at all but consider myself as a transsexual.
    Becoming hard? No way, the hormones have done a fine job. Of course, there is a slight stirring now and then ... luckily just as much that i don't feel bothered by it ...

Hugs, maid katrin

6. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your replies. My wife is often hard to figure out regarding our play. As I said before, she seems to like me being locked up but doesn't want to "demand" or enforce it. So I guess she wants me to "figure it out".
    I am keeping track of our orgasms this year. I made a "new years resolution" that she should have at least 20 orgasms each month. When I suggested that she said ONLY 20??? How about 30? Unfortunately I haven't made it yet this year, mainly due to a long business trip and company coming over in January and February. But March is looking much better. Since she had rolled that '5', I have only been able to pleasure her once, so I have 4 more to go. It makes "sense" to me that I am locked up since it's the weekend and I won't have to worry about work. So I think I will lock myself up after work and be under her control over the weekend.
    Interestingly, as we were doing some 'pillow talk', she seemed very inclined to "draw out" this period with the intent of maximizing my denial period. I was confused and told her that I didn't "get" cutting down her fun so as to prolong my denial - I'd much rather just increase the number. She seemed VERY excited about that idea. I said, why not just roll another die? Her response: "be careful what you wish for".

7. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    Seems straightforward enough to my cunning FemDomme mind. You are getting sexual attention via her orgasms so still having some form of sex vicariously at the moment. Lengthy periods of denial should hopefully re route all that sexual energy into other areas and behaviours - courtship, more sensitive behaviour, better communication and willingness to do other tasks that she asks of you well away from the bedroom.

You don't need to "figure your wife out" - just listen to her and create an environment that she feels safe to communicate with you about how she really feels about it all. If your behaviours change - which they will when you have to refocus your sex drive - then the concept of your chastity will sell itself to her. She might be discussing all this in terms of an orgasm ratio because she thinks that's what you want to hear. Her "fun" may include a lot more than orgasms you know ;-)

Good luck.

8. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I'm sorry to admit that I don't wear my belt more than not. But is working to that goal more so everyday. I have a spreadsheet that I keep track for the time I'm locked up, and all my orgasms. Last year I was locked away for 90+ days total, and 20 orgasms. This year goal is, 100 days or 200 hours per month, and only 12 orgasms. I had a rough January and didn't wear the belt much, and came three times. Now 41 days later with no orgasms, I'm almost back to even on the time required to wear the belt. Besides Tanya has been shopping too much, and the money comes from my time being locked in the belt. So if I ever want to cum again, I need to be belted more often. Sort of my personal Catch 22. The more I'm locked the hornier I get, the less I get, the more I want.

Missy Tanya

9. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    When this all started it was my idea and my wife took part but now she has become really interested in her own right and is now pushing me towards staying locked 24/7.
    We have several types of CBs from full steel belts,steel tubes and other varients, at this time I am locked in a pa5000 and the thing is it is so dam easy to wear that I would have to lie my wife-KH to be released and I dont want to go down that road.
    So I think it could be some considerable time before I am out to play and recently this has just been tease denial and relocked.
    I have even got to penitrate her orderd to stop and locked again before orgasm and I think it is the lack of orgasm rather than constantly being locked that creates the sexual high.

10. ClaireParkhurst

ClaireParkhurst Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife and I play every now and then. Mainly she locks me when she goes away for the weekend.

The belt is not comfortable for more than two days at the moment and we're hoping that will be rectified soon. My wife says I'll then be locked 1 week here, a couple of weeks there as she doesn't want to deny herself a quickie.

She has asked though for me to find a realistic dildo to fit on to the front shield so she can have me at a moments notice, and has said if the dildo works out and if the belt is comfortable and doesn't cause any problems she doesn't see why it should ever come off except for hygiene and intercourse. What with two very young kids that will be a very rare occurrence.

Claire

11. underwraps

underwraps Junior Member

Local Time:
    The longest stretch Im locked for in about 1 week. So far my wife is not into the dom aspect and basically keeps my locked to keep me honest . So I get let out whenever we have sex, which generally puts the wait at most a week. And many times its less than that. Once Im unlocked, Im free for the rest of the day and night. Shes not told me to get back locked up, but will ask are you locked up the next day. A couple of times Ive made an excuse to stay out an extra day or two and she doesnt press the issue. I know she prefers me to get back locked up, so when I do skipped a day I start feeling bad that Ive done that.

For some reason shes pretty firm about not having any type of sex while Im locked up, but I keep trying . One time I did manage to got her off without getting unlocked, and it was fantastically frustrating. Right afterwards thou she, I think, felt guilty and offered to unlock me. Which was impossible to say no too.

We first start playing around with chastity a little of a year ago. It start slower than this, so who knows where it will go in the next year.

12. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    I have been locked up for 4 days and 4 nights - my longest lockup period ever. So far in March, my wife has had 12 orgasms and I have had one. Obviously, I'm quite frustrated. The second time we played the "dice game" (I can't come until she has climaxed the dice roll), she once again got a '5'. She added one to the number because my chastity device actually came off - by itself! I used the largest ring and somehow it slipped right off. That's never happened to me before! I did not protest her punishment, as it seemed fair - even though it was unintentional. This ultimately cost me another night in the cage. She teased me that she might keep me locked up for a whole week. Not sure. I had suggested the dice game because my wife didn't seem to be able to decide whether to deny me or not. I have done a lot of "topping from the bottom" and am really trying hard to avoid that now. I am just going to let her decide what she wants done or not done to "her" cock. I explained to her that this playtime is a really nice (excruciating) balance between me going crazy with horniness and loving her being in control of my sexuality.
    Fun times!

13. Marc_nl

Marc_nl Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Maybe you should consider this -- http://www.makeyourowndildo.com

14. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    Mikstress let me out for about 3 hours last night. That's the longest I've been free since at least December last year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice