birdlocked.com

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by chastitycuckold, Jan 26, 2009.

?

My Birdlocked Opinion...

1. I bought one and love it

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. I bought one and hate it (uncomfortable)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I bought one and hate it (bad fit)

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. I bought one and hate it (too easy to escape)

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  5. I bought one and haven't received it yet

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  6. I was going to buy one, but have now decided against it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I'm dubious, but will still buy one

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. cd_frenchmaid

cd_frenchmaid sissy maid michelle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    More of a 'symbolic' device.. low security..

My experience is that the birdlocked device is very low security.
    With a little soap, in the shower, I can remove it and re-install it without unlocking.
    It's a little small for me, so I can only lock the strap in the largest position..
    (maybe it's a little more secure if it's in the tighter setting)
    It's also very easy to stimulate yourself with out taking it off, it feels pretty nice squeezing and wiggling..
    I've had a couple "accidents" because it felt so good :)

My feeling is that it's more of a symbolic device...

My cb-3000 is somewhat more secure, although it's not hard for me to pull out of that either.

I'm going to try the exobelt extreme, according to reviews, it's much more secure (and comfortable) since it traps the penis instead of the balls.
    We'll see..

Have fun!

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    Ymmv

On the other hand, i cannot imagine escaping, although havent tried yet.

Got mine yesterday and either my balls are huge o there is something else going on ...

I fill the tube completely even when flaccid and the 50mm ring restricts blood circulation keeping everything little pumped up. I suppose thats not the idea?

edit: Later on I found that I escape while sleeping. I guess the physiology changes over weeks of wearing some sort of device? 50mm is too wide for me.

3. jonus

jonus Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    satisfied?

got mine birdlocked small yesterday, but i dont know if i am totally satisfied... but this is new to me..
    i can easily slip out of it. i did it in my sleep this night....
    but we are going to tighten it to the next hole when my lady comes home from work later.
    dont wont to tighten it before she goes... in case its to tight.

i have a little much foreskin who is sticking out of the vent holes. that hurts when its trying to grow. some tips here?
    i have tryed to pull back the skin but it comes foreward after a couple of hours... but it actually is more comfy to have it forward as long as it dont get erected...

i have also ordered a cb 6000s, i dont know if that is better, i just will try both.

its my first day, and my first experience with chastity.
    it feels a bit strange.
    i hope my body will get used to wearing it.
    my girl likes it. (and me too)

4. leboucu

leboucu Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Very intersting

I'm new in chastity and i don't have any equipement.
    I'have read all the post ... ( it take me a lot of time )*
    I think i will buy a birdlocked. It seems to be a good choice for a first experience.
    I wll give you my impression (and most important my Wife's impression) after.

5. jonus

jonus Junior Member

Local Time:
    i had it on for a week. but i got some scratches...i jused baby oil but still i got sore. have now had it off for a week or so.
    just dont forget that the birdlocker is so soft that you can do it with yourself. you can got enough erected to that. even you dont get full erected.
    i am waiting for my cb6000s who is hard plastick. hoping that is more "secure".

6. LockedForever

LockedForever Locked "Forever!"

Local Time:
    One Year

I have had my Birdlocked for a bit over a year now. As I have stated in previous posts throughout, overall I am very happy with it. I can't cum with it on, nor get very erect. I have not had any issues of irritation, with the exception of getting a little irritated as hair grows when wearing it for more than a week, but even that is minor. The longest I have worn it at one time without release has been just shy of a month, with total time locked up approx. 11 months out of the year. I feel , at least for my use, I have been able to judge it a success. :Locker:

7. jonus

jonus Junior Member

Local Time:
    its good that you are happy with it, and it works for you. :)
    and one month locked in permanent is great!

my record is for now 3 days..
    but i am not giving up that easy.
    I ordered a 38-40mm birdlock but i measured it to about 44mm in diam., i dont know if that is normal or i got one who is one size larger... but have now made an extra hole in the strap, maybe i am a little small.. now iam just waiting for the pin to brake :p

and i made another modification, for more security.
    a "ring" in stainless steel, polished it so it looks nice. that goes around the "shaft part" of the birdlocker to prevent my balls to slip out if i am trying to escape in sleep.. who i often do....
    i have made it today, so hope that will do the job.
    my girlfriend is tired of giving me the key so i can be locked back in everytime i have escaped..... :innocent0009:

8. iliad

iliad Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Lockedforever,

do you have small birdlocked or regular ?

Jonus could you take a picture of your security's enhancement ?

9. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Well, hoping for the same result here as LockedForever. Funny coincidence with our avatars' names. My birdlocked should be here in a couple days, I got it from kept for her for only $125, which is better than the international price.

I'm quite a grower, from circumference x max diameter x length of:

3-3/4" * 1-1/2" * 3-1/2" (flaccid)
    5" * 2" * 6-1/2" (erect)
    5-1/4" * 2-1/8" * 7" (during spasm)

Based on those measurements and the size of the device, I'm very sure the regular was the appropriate size for me, it's likely to be escape proof, and it's likely to be effective at stopping orgasm. I just hope it doesn't pose a circulation problem, or that the diameter of the ring required (45mm) isn't too small as to cause painful pressure during arousal.

I want to enjoy pleasuring my wife, not to be in pain from it, otherwise, there is no point at all for me in wearing a device, and removing it to pleasure her - without having an orgasm myself - makes the device seem kind of pointless and redundant.

10. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Well, that didn't work

Got it today. Some difficulty to put on, but third try was fine. Strap holes punched in by default were WAAAY to huge. Gave up on repunching and guessing. Measured a cable tie to 140 mm, marked it and secured it to the mark.

Damn. In addition to being able to pull out, take the whole device off and even put it on again, I am able to orgasm in the device, without even pulling out. And to top it off, although tolerable for the 40 minutes it took for this experiment, there were signs of circulation problems beginning. It also was clearly visible that there was "something" going on under my briefs. Maybe this could be fixed with something like a gaffe, but not only is that not the swing of my kink, that's too much effort.

Not secure, not safe, not discrete enough.

I could almost get a full erection anyway, despite the whole thing. My damn scrotum is so flexible, my balls were pulled all the way up to the corona and it didn't hurt at all. Yes, I did measure correctly, and there is no way I would fit in a mini. If anything, I would need a larger / longer device. But I doubt the results would be different. And there is no way I can go below 140mm - that's outer diameter now, with a thickness of 2mm that makes the inner diameter 133mm, 130mm if you account for the cable tie. Below that, I will lose circulation and be not just in pain, in trouble.

Conclusion: trapped ball device == not for me. http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/images/smilies/Animated/Locker.gif

I'm seriously doubtful any device will work for me now - I can generate so much pressure from engorgement that plastic / vinyl cuts my skin, full belt not even an option, I need mobility and comfort and there is no way I will go through that much trouble or expense for this. Maybe a pierced steel device would work, but I can almost guarantee the wife would say no way, Jose. BTW, my name is not Jose.

I guess it's back to the honor system.

Oh, and definitely time to reset my counter.

11. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    thank heaven for this thread

hi i have been thinking of the birdlock. however after reading all the reviews i think i would have wasted my money.
    i have the cb6ks and am pretry much happy with it . the birdlock looked as if it could have been a little more discreet for daily use
    under clothing. the device seems to fall short in most department so money saved i shall carry on with my search.
    thank you to everyone who posted on this and helping me make an informed decision.

12. jonus

jonus Junior Member

Local Time:
    here is a picture of my ring, with welded on closing pin. in stainless steel.
    it secures so the twins cant be pulled out. after the little man has slipped out.
    so i can not get it all off even i can pull my penis out.
    but as long as i dont get in it again without the key i am satisfied.
    31032010201.jpg
    this time i have had it on for a week without realese and it beginns to feel ok during the day.
    but still waiting for my cb6000s to arrive from tickelberry......

13. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    I like the mod. Unfortunately, I don't believe there is anything I can slip out of that I can't slip back into. Just squeeze some lube down the tube and keep thinking about baseball... and I have no problems to get back in to anything.

14. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    So I tried again. I actually made the Birdlocked inescapable!!!

I cinched the base ring down to 130mm outer diameter. This was still escapable. So I added a cable tie around the tube itself, just below the corona of the penis, and cinched it down.

Perfect! Unable to escape, balls or penis are not going anywhere.

Unfortunately there are still two downsides:

1) Circulation problems got worse
    2) Still able to orgasm in the device

In fact, the orgasm was better than ever. Once I tried, it took only 30-40 seconds for me to get stimulated enough to climax. Seriously. The smaller and tighter I am locked up, the slower, longer and better the orgasm I have - and the fantasy of being locked up tighter turns me on so much, it makes it easier to climax, so much easier I barely need to try.

30 seconds to be on my way to heaven. No joke.

Maybe I'm just a freak - by now, I think actually this is far too true. It's now fairly obvious to me that mechanically imposed chastity will never work for me, despite how much I wanted it to.

Damn. Damn. Damn.

15. LockedForever

LockedForever Locked "Forever!"

Local Time:
    I have a regular. I have thought about buying a small just so I am even more confined, but for now I am happy with the regular!

16. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    New security solution?

I'm trying a new solution: I discovered I can insert flexible vinyl tubing inside the birdlocked tube. I cut a ring about 1" long from some of this tubing, which has an inner diameter of 1" and an outer diameter of 1-1/4". It is painful enough to disincentivize orgasm, or, at least, make the orgasm worthless, and since it is short at 1" length, it isn't posing a circulation hazard.

It's very tight, getting in was quite difficult, but I got the head of the penis through, and thus, fairly trapped. With lube I could get it off in the shower, but if it was trapped inside the birdlocked, not only might the birdlocked be secure enough, it might actually be orgasm-proof.

I told you I wouldn't give up!

I'll leave the vinyl ring in place for 3 hours and if it is still comfortable, I look forward to wearing it while making love to my wife. Hopefully there is a good balance of allowed arousal, pleasure and preventative effect. It's also undetectable - under anything.

If all goes well, I'll sand and polish down the vinyl as best as I can to avoid nicks.

BTW, the trick I had to use to get in was using the stocking trick with a soft sunglasses pouch. Stockings are too long to actually use for this, although a cut stocking would work.

Assuming it works, I have the choice of either inserting inside the birdlocked or using a piercing such as a PA to prevent the ring from coming off the penis - which might be a good long term solution. Totally undetectable under even underwear, and would never need to be removed.

17. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    I don't think sanding down would even help. Rubbed raw on the INSIDE of the vinyl tube. Yowch.

Aborting birdlock alltogether in favor of custom solution. Here's my overall rating:

Comfort: A+
    Security: F (with mods, perhaps a C, piercing, perhaps an A)
    Safety: A
    Visibility: C
    Ease of Use: C

In the end, these last facts was the killer for me. I can't have a device that takes 10 minutes to put on that must be removed 4 times a week to go to the gym. With removal / monitoring time, that is asking my wife / keyholder to devote almost an hour a week to this. She'll get bored of it real fast. It needs to be click and go or this is not going to work at all.

I just discovered they sell O-rings for plumbing in 1/16" sizes at the local hardware store. I'm off to try again with a custom device. The thick, round O-rings don't cut the skin or cause chafing issues. They are also 100% undetectable, and easy to get on. This may be my last option. I'll switch to writing about this in another forum or my blog, because the only thing I can potentially use from the birdlock now is the lock itself.

18. iliad

iliad Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi guys, you talk about security but what about security for a Birdlocked mini ?
    It seems that just be in a mini enhance quite enought security, no ?

19. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Probably for some. But not me... I can fully escape - as in pull out and get back into something as small as 36mm diameter when flaccid. When erect, that level of impingement of circulation, maintained for an hour or so, is going to send me to the hospital.

I can also reach orgasm inside a tube of 1-3/16" diameter, exactly the size of the mini.

I'm not super small, either, I grow to 7" length and 3" diameter when fully engorged. I just can orgasm without being fully engorged and have contortionist genitalia, which I think, is not compatible with enforced chastity.

I've tried metal devices too, or, at least, homemade ones, all with the same result. Maybe a custom diameter metal tube or cage might be effective at stopping (or at least, making not worthwhile) orgasm, but I'll still be able to escape from it, guaranteed. I would need either a piercing or a full belt to be secure, not doing the second, and the only manufacturer of locking piercing products is far too expensive and appears to have quality control issues.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice