Chastity without a Device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Matthew989, Aug 24, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    I’m relatively new to CM but have found many helpful posts and friendly welcomes. My question is essentially whether a relationship which relies on practising chastity for reasonably long periods is possible without the use of a cage? Our FLR has been going for five years, but far stricter orgasm control for me has only been put into operation relatively recently. My wife loves owning my releases and has enjoyed all of the accompanying benefits from increased tenderness, affection through to an even higher number of orgasms for her. She currently allows me a release every 2-3 weeks but has explained that she will follow a pattern set only by herself. However I really struggle at times - so would wearing a cage allow me to bear chastity any better and give us a greater opportunity to extend the period in question?

Peter Rabbit and tegelad like this.
  2. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    That's a great question, because while a cage does help prevent such a release (help prevent not prevent), it also tends to draw my attention to it as well. It is easier for me to focus on other things when I am not caged. Either way, it is always possible and it comes down to will power in the end.

Matthew989 likes this.
  3. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    Ultimately, it should come down to what your Dom wants. Some like the challenge that there sub goes through without a cage and feel that it shows more devotion if done without a cage.

For me and my wife, she likes that added level of security and for me it helps me through moments of weakness. My wife likes to call it my “kinky wedding ring” and I wear it at all times unless she tells me to take it off.

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    It's a matter of communication and what is right for both people. You could always try something and talk about it a week or month later though. You both just need to have some type of expectation that the results are variable.

5. Lpk77

Lpk77 Active member

Local Time:
    I don’t think I would have the will power to do it.

After 10 days my wife forgot to put the key back when I got up in the morning I just didn’t have the will power.
    I owned up but I need the device it helps me.

Rectrix and Matthew989 like this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Yes, the honour system works as long as you are honorable! She has to trust you and you have to trust yourself. Good luck

7. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all of the great advice - willpower and trust are clearly important. For some reason day 7 really affects me, i.e. I hit a peak of frustration, and I would like a cage to be an option for those more difficult days. Apologies for being relatively new to this, but what exactly is the honour system?

8. ray-69

ray-69 Member

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    My wife and i are also practicing honour system for many years now cause she doesn t like the aspect of a cage. It means you have some kind of contract that you are not allowed to cum etc. Works for us even if she is away for a week or so.
    Cheers ray69

Matthew989 and Ron33 like this.
  9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I wear a cage occasionally, but basically am chaste on the honor system. I find a cage helps me connect with my submissive side, and often allows me to go further than I would normally. That is certainly true with my fantasies. But i am able to refrain from sexual release without my owner's permission. You just have to understand and accept your new status, with or without a cage. Good luck and enjoy.

marsesd, Matthew989, Ron33 and 2 others like this.
  10. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
    Thanks for this MissyB - I understand how the cage would be a wonderful acknowledgment of my position within our FLR, even if worn only at certain times. Acknowledging my new status, as you wonderfully describe it, is going to have to be the long term goal. Whenever I am in begging or complaining mode, my wife simply smiles and says ‘I almost feel guilty but you did ask for this.’

Rectrix likes this.
  11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you'll get there, with your wife's willing support.

Matthew989 likes this.
  12. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
    It sounds like she is very willing at the moment - last night she explained how she has no intention of easing off the chastity route. I am a very lucky man.

13. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Yes, there are plenty of guys on this forum who practice the honour method
    Yes, it requires more self control, but there are none of the issues that come with wearing a cage (and some of us can't always wear cages due to jobs or other aspects of life). It also makes things easier to tease!

Ron33 and Matthew989 like this.
  14. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    I think I could go about a week, but any longer and I couldn't be certain. I wasn't a prolific masturbator before chastity (1-3 times a week) but having the cage on just takes away the casual temptation (for me) and helps remind me I am no longer in charge of the penis.

Of course, the device doesn't do it by itself and you need to be mentally capable of abstaining too, but for me, the two go hand in hand.

Matthew989 likes this.
  15. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Yes it's "possible" for some husbands to remain chaste on the honor system, but yes a chastity cage would help you besr it better and last longer. Many of us are cumpulsive masturbators who will eventually, despite good intentions, fail to keep chaste; even when I was committed I spent time every day edging, which is a total distraction from my FLR. I have found that my cage gives me that little bit of extra discipline to resist those moments. And my cage is a constant reminder that I've given up control of my erections and cumming and masturbating to my wife, which gives me greater mental ability to resist temptation and just submit. I could not do chastity without my cage.

Matthew989 likes this.
  16. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
    Thanks! That certainly sums up how I am feeling at the moment.

17. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    It can be done. I had a year off work on Paternity leave, and was locked for most of the year. It seems to have mostly reprogrammed me and, while I still get tempted to play sometimes, I'm not even slightly tempted to orgasm without permission.

Matthew989 and Ron33 like this.
  18. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    When we first started, I wore a device of some time for a while, only removing it for cleaning or when the wife wanted sex. It taught me to stop masturbating, which my wife likes. Our relationship is better than ever.

As NZSenator said, "the cage on just takes away the casual temptation". Wearing it for a while taught me i can go without. I don't wear a cage all the time now, but definitely on the honor system. I haven't cum without wife's permission in 2 or 3 years. Not once. I do still wear a device part time, kind of "retraining" as needed. I actually feel a comfort when I wear it.

I think if more couples saw male chastity as helpful to their relationship and not something way kinky or BDSM, more would try it. I think wives escpecially would learn to like it and be more involoved.

19. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    Agree 100% with this. Havent masturbated to orgasm since first wearing a device about 3 months ago and our relationship has improved. Passion and intimacy are far more frequent with short bursts and no pressure on her that it has to go all the way, it can be just simply some bonding time without leading towards sex. I am also more attentive to the rest of life at home, cooking, cleaning, general tidy up etc which has allowed her to be a bit more relaxed and she actually hasn't been as tired as she normally is.

Masturbation can be healthy, but the line between healthy and not in a relationship not only seems a fine line, but it also seems to be a moving one, and this is where things can go horribly wrong.

Rectrix and Matthew989 like this.
  20. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    I know my wife enjoys the "no pressure to go all the way", she loves to snuggle, kiss and play a little but not have full sex. She knows now she can do that and we don't have to have sex. I enjoy it too.

Matthew989 likes this.
  21. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    We go through phases or caged or not. 2020 has been almost all not caged, but the dynamic is the same, I only cum when she decides.

MissyB and Matthew989 like this.
  22. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree, for me and madam though the cage is a must, for me I don’t have the will power to stop, and for my madam it’s the bondage and control aspect of it, as my cage has spikes the slightest arousal causes discomfort and instant punishment.

Matthew989 and MissyB like this.
  23. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
    Today marks two weeks of chastity without a device; feeling more accustomed now. Days 8 & 9 we’re pure torture! I was supposed to be allowed a release tonight but this has been put back for being inattentive on Saturday. I’ve learned an important lesson here - despite doing all of the cleaning, laundry and giving my wife a one hour massage followed by an orgasm for her, she pointed out that I had failed to begin my pedicure training online. She explained to me that I need to focus less on the kink aspects and more on day to day caring for her. Hoping for Wednesday at best.

Tamed Male, ConSUBmation and MissyB like this.
  24. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    2:20 AM
    My wife/KH prefers to keep me caged all the time, while I am chaste. She doesn't want to remove the cage at all, even for a moment. So my cage is always on, when I have a chaste period (16 days max so far).

However, wearing a cage is not so comfortable task for me. Metal, hanging on my balls, reminds me of my submissive role. My KH only can remove this detractive piece of metal. This keeps me much more obedient and drives me to the proper submissive mood.

So wearing a cage for me is a must, if we both want to play a chaste game.

ray-69 and Matthew989 like this.
  25. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    Well done for staying true to your mistress and not cheating! I’m always impressed with the willpower it takes to be chaste without a device. I’d like to get there, but right now my device gives me that little bit of help when I’m going out of my mind horny.

Matthew989 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice