Birdlocked Classic and Pico - week long 24/7 reviews

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Andy80, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    Here are my reviews of the Birdlocked Pico (the one with the spikes) and a Birdlocked Classic. I hope they are of use and interest to members of the Mansion.

They were the genuine Swiss products. Both devices were worn 24/7 for slightly over a week and a half each. I have previous experience with a CB6000S and a Holy Trainer. I am 8cm (just over 3 inches) when flaccid so I didn't fill either cage completely when soft, and I had the 40mm ring size for both cages. I had an online keyholder during both periods locked but I hope the reviews are still useful if you are completely solo or with a real life partner.

The good points:
    - both cages are quite comfortable (more on the Pico's spikes below) and have a stretchy quality which I preferred over the hard plastic of the CB6000S
    - I was able to carry on daily life (including exercise) with the cages being a pleasant reminder I was locked 24/7
    - there are sufficient breathing holes to allow ventilation and cleaning using a shower head. I could get my little fingertip in some of the holes to clean inside
    - sleeping was okay in the Classic though not great
    - as I didn't completely fill either device when flaccid, I did experience the beginning of erections, which was added to a feeling of restraint I enjoyed during the day (if not at night!), and helped bring the spikes into play.
    - the spikes do add to the sensations especially when filling the cage - they varied from a slight pressure to proper pain, depending how hard I was trying to get

The bad points:
    - these are easily defeated if you want a secure device, in the shower with lots of soap I was able to pull out of both
    - the Pico's spikes ultimately caused some abrasion to the skin on my shaft as this was in constant contact even when soft - this didn't start until about day 6 but by day 9 I had swelling and had to remove the device. It healed quickly though.
    - on both devices, the strip of silicon separating the balls caused friction and irritation - even with regular moisturising, and I had a rough sack for days after removing the devices. For me this is a flaw of both the devices.
    - impossible to wear the Pico overnight without several nasty interruptions, fun at first but not after several days
    - I think they are quite expensive for what they are (I had the Swiss devices rather than knock offs)

Overall
    My view is that Birdlock Pico works for short periods when you want the extra fun or torture of some spikes and if you are not quite filling the cage when flaccid, as then the spikes only come into play when trying to get hard - a nice punishment. This was also part of the play with my online keyholder, so that also has a bearing on my assessment. I can't imagine the Pico working well if you are above average flaccid and the spikes are constantly pressing in all the time.
    I guess the Pico isn't really intended as a 24/7 device but it was fun to give it a try and I'd still wear it for short periods for a day or two. Pressing a vibrating wand against the spikes whilst wearing the cage was exciting!

The Birdlock Classic is easier to wear 24/7. I found it fairly comfortable. I liked the look (though appreciate that's very personal). I didn't like the lack of security. But ultimately, it was slightly too big for me and I had too many painful attempted nocturnal erections. The other major problem was the constant rubbing down the centre of my ballsack. I am not planning to try the Mini (which would probably fit me better) as I'm looking now at a custom metal cage.

I would recommend trying a CB6000 first (or an S if you are smaller) before the Birdlocked, but in my view the Classic is an alternative if you'd prefer the softness and flexibility of a silicon cage. The Pico can be fun for short periods.

madbdsm and Sissy-Jessy like this.
  2. Sissy-Jessy

Sissy-Jessy Active member

Quebec
    Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    Detailed review ! Thanks for the good work.
    Excellent points. I used both cages (original ones) for a while and i totally agree with You.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice