Chastity, strippers and lap dances

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jessica Alexander, Jun 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    Wow, reading this got me so incredibly horny. This is such an absolutely amazing idea! I would love for my KH to take me to a strip club, tell the dancers about the situation and have them let loose to frustrate me to my wits end

2. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    I have done this on one occasion and it was very difficult. Yes they do sit on your lap and even though my mature metal pet cage, points down, the cage itself is hard. So she took me in the back room and did her dance. She kept grinding on me and I never said anything. After 2 songs, I thanked her and moved on. You could tell though, she kept hitting that spot just trying to figure out what was going on down there, or lack of going on

ShySubDave likes this.
  3. Rock climber

Rock climber New member

Tennessee
    Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Any one else done this before? Did you tell her before arranging for a dance?

4. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    One club I used to attend in my college days had a Friday afternoon event where all the ladies would come out as a group and pick one lucky guy for a pile on lap dance in front of everyone.
    I was the lucky guy one time.
    7-8 hot ladies (most were hot but there's always a couple less than appealing ones, but hey there's someone for everyone), all climbing on me, gyrating, rubbing, flesh everywhere...
    That song ended way too quickly!
    More than one set of hands was on my crotch and it would have been crazy embarrassing to have been exposed.
    Even more so if I had been caged back then, discovered, then dragged on stage for who knows what sort of group teasing and horrific embarrassment.
    Ah the fantasy...!

SubPeter and ShySubDave like this.
  5. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    It’s so much fun. My Mistress and I got a couples lap dance and it was so hot. I got a lap dance for my birthday and I was allowed to touch the dancer in front of my wife and her girlfriend. That was one hell of a night. My bits were sore the next day from bulging in my cage for so long.

6. MeatLocker

MeatLocker Owned & Owner

IT Generalist
    Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Went to a fetish club a few times locked, and got several lap dances from a barely legal little slut. We both enjoyed it very much. Of course, returning home to the keyholder was an event in itself, as well.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    I agree !

8. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    Would be interesting if wearing a KTB!

9. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    I've done this before when I was in Montreal. Back in Jan, 2019. It was fun, she noticed it and was asking questions and really getting me frustrated. She didn't ask to see it and made money from me/it. So all was good.

SubPeter likes this.
  10. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    A few years ago my wife had a conference in Delaware and we decided I would go along and we would tack on a few more days and vacation on the Eastern Shore. One night we were out for dinner and decided to walk around a bit and around the corner was a strip club. My wife pulled me by the arm and we paid the cover charge and went in and seated at a table. A Few dancers were making the rounds and my got Up when this one dancer came by and they were whispering back and forth.

the dancer grabbed me by the hand and took me down the hall to a private room and pushed me down in a chair. She started to dance and turned around and sat in my lap and started grinding against my cage. I figured she would jump up and scream, but just kept grinding and I could feel the attempted erection straining against the bars.

after the dance was over, my wife had me stand and instructed me to pull my pants down. Her and the young lady had a great conversation and even handled my cage and watched my cock strain. The second song ended and my wife told me to pull my pants back up and go back to the table. Ten minutes later they both came out of the room and both were a little flush, hugged and said goodbye to each other.

On the drive back to our hotel, my wife said nothing happened but they did kiss while the girl was sitting in her lap facing her. Under the right conditions, they would be heading back to the hotel together and not me. After we got back to the hotel, my wife had the time of her life and I was never allowed out or got any relief. In fact, I was not let out until the following week.

rhodry04, SubPeter, NEsubhub and 9 others like this.
  11. Sissy Mattie

Sissy Mattie Member

Medical Professional
    San Diego North County
    Local Time:
    That sounds like something I’d love to try.

12. Zee Man

Zee Man Member

USA
    Local Time:
    My wife and I would go some of the local clubs while I was caged. Once the stripper found it, it became a night of questions and answers between my wife and the stripper. Was kind of funny because strippers seem to congregate as soon as one finds something interesting. We would have 3 or 4 at a time sometimes trying to catch quick feels of it while doing a lap dance or whatever... good times for sure...

13. CaramelMochaBoss

CaramelMochaBoss Caramel skin. Likes to be boss in bed.
    Verified Female

Manila, Philippines
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    How creative @Jessica Alexander :)
    This can be an added bonus for those who completed loctober and u can call it no-vember treat hahaha

ugams, SubPeter and Jessica Alexander like this.
  14. Lockupthewolf

Lockupthewolf Member

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    So many ideas! I was in a strip club once, but can't imagine how it would feel to be there in a cage... Fear of being exposed mixed with the teasing... Well, I'm off to writing :D

zorrofin likes this.
  15. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    Almost the same but different. It was many years ago very early on in our FLR chastity marriage. For my birthday after we finished a meal out, we walked by a rub and tug place and D said thats an extra present. So she lead me in and arranged for a session with a lovely lady. I was expecting that I would be unlocked, stupid me. The necklace with the key was handed to the lady by D and was dangling in front of me the entire time while lying naked on the massage bed. No I was never unlocked and the frustration was mind altering. There was far more attention paid to the device than I expected and she was very open about how much fun it would be to lock her boyfriend up. Most of the talk was about the different types of devices and the PA used in the Steeworks device I was wearing at the time. After half an hour the session was complete, showered, dressed and walked out with D. When she asked "so how was that", my answer was how do you think that was? We still have a laugh these days but it has never been repeated.

16. BraveJan

BraveJan New member

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    I've never tried to wear a chastity device while a stripper is giving me dance, but I am willing to try it out! After all, I have nothing to lose. I was thinking about calling someone from northcarolinastripper.com to see if they are going to agree with my proposal. Maybe I am going to discover a new fetish. Who knows? That's why I love to try out new things in order to explore my sexuality. Too many people are sticking to the usual stuff that they like without trying anything else. You are going to be surprised, trust me

17. a1m1

a1m1 New member

Local Time:
    I once received a lap dance from an ex while locked in chastity. All I can say is it was exhilarating!

We went out for the day and bought some new clothes, swimwear and lingerie for her. As a my reward she gave me "fashion show" where she tried on every new sexy piece in front of me, while I was tied to a chair. Every time she changed to a new outfit, she blindfolded me so I couldn't see her naked. It was an incredible night! I was so horny I was shaking when it finally ended!

Woah! What a memory! :):lockkey:

18. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Hmmm (lightbulb above head and evil smile comes over face)

rubberboy58, ugams, 296512741 and 5 others like this.
  19. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    This sounds very exciting to me. My Goddess @n2toys has told about five friends / co-workers of her's about how She keeps me locked in a cage - for some reason this is an exciting turn-on to me.

I brought this idea of She and I going to a strip club to Her and not surprisingly Her response was "I'm game, are you?..."

Later that evening I asked if She was serious? - "Sure, but it would have to be at a nice high-end club"
    Would you have me plugged with the Bluetooth plug (LoveSense)? - "Sounds like you want to be... Sure"

The idea of Her telling girls working there that She controls my erections and She hasn't allowed me a real orgasm in almost three years is extremely exciting to me. I know with other friends She has revealed this, questions followed along with further explaining that as a result I CONSTANTLY crave worshipping & eating my Goddess and living vicariously thru Her orgasms.

Hopefully we can do this sometime soon as a sexy date night.

SubPeter, 296512741, b_quark and 2 others like this.
  20. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @CZSteve Between the cage and the plug, you’ll be on the edge right out of the gate. Of course hearing your wife tell the staff how she’s kept you caged and without a full orgasm for years should really up the ante. You’ll have to update us!

SubPeter likes this.
  21. slave_aiden

slave_aiden Junior Member

Local Time:
    I attended my friend's Bachelor party. The plan was Go-Kart and then bars. Little did I know that the plans would change, I'd become the designated driver, and post Go-Karts we would go to a strip club. I was, as always, locked in chastity - and I became very nervous.

We arrived and I figured, since I was driving I could stay quietly at our table and enjoy my surroundings and try not to break the cage from straining so hard. I also figured I could avoid lap dances. However, as the rest of the my friends got drunk they decided to pay me, in the form lap dances, for staying sober and driving. There was one female with us and she asked me my preferences, and I still was none-the-wiser. Eventually one of the strippers came up to me and said she'd been paid to give me a lap dance. I was sweating.

She led me to the private area, sat me down, and began. My heart was racing as she put her leg behind me and got every part of her so close to me. It was amazing until she got to the part where she was grinding against where my penis should have been. I could tell by her face that she felt something as she bounced on it rather hard. It wasn't too comfortable for me, but I let her keep going. At the end, I asked her if she knew what chastity was, and she said she had kept some of her boys locked. I then admitted I was locked, and she said "Ah, that's what I felt." She got awkward and on the way out and darted into a stripper-only area. I was left to go back out on my own. I was a little embarrassed and unsure what to think. Should I have not said anything to avoid sharing with someone who might not want to hear? Should I have told her up front? These thoughts raced through my mind the rest of the time there.

Close to go home time, a younger stripper dressed with a Harry Potter scarf asked if she could use her riding crop on me. I said yes, and she found she could hit me really hard. She loved it and brought a small crowd of other strippers around as she had me bent on to a table. Eventually her crop broke on my rear end. She told me I owed her a new riding crop, so I felt obligated to buy a dance. She led me back to the area, and this one went much more smoothly. More slowly, more sensual, and she did not grind hard on my crotch. She seemed to really enjoy it, and boy I know I did. She walked with me back out to our area, and for our last little bit we were there kept trying to get me to buy another dance.

When I got home, I told my fiancee the story. She said, "oh, I should have let you out, but I did not know you were going to a strip club. Too bad for you. ha ha!" I told her that I didn't know either and that it was okay. She did not let me out that night!

She's much more strict with chastity now and would likely not offer to take me out. That said, she asked where the strippers were in my list of activities for my bachelor party. I wonder if she'll let me out for my own bachelor party?

rhodry04, SubPeter, a1m1 and 5 others like this.
  22. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @slave_aiden I would guess that there’s no chance of being let out for your own bachelor party and asking to be might result in remaining caged for the honeymoon as well!

rhodry04, ugams, Femunk and 1 other person like this.
  23. SubPeter

SubPeter Member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    @slave_aiden were you let out in your bachelor party? Is it happened already?

24. Mr. TAG

Mr. TAG Junior Member

Local Time:
    @MidnightKat has teased this. To go to a strip club while locked.
    Would not get a lap dance for me but would get one for the wife.

25. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    STRIP CLUB I will go to a strip Club locked in chastity and get a up to 3 lap dances and I have to give my dancer this note "I lost at Truth or Dare. I am locked in a chastity cage and have to get 3 lap dances. If you make me cum, I have to give you a $50 tip". For economic reasons this dare is limited to 6 times a year in the odd numbered months (January, March, May etc.).

Totally a humiliating and embarrassing experience. Exciting though.

SubPeter likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice