Falling out, but ring fits?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Jenniferswallows, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Jenniferswallows

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    Hello everyone. I'm very new to this sort of thing and have only ever taught 3 devices. I had measured my self and felt a little uneasy about buying something that costs 20 bucks at least, for something that might not fit. So I went down to a hardware store and found a large keyring that was basically 50MM for about 2 bucks. It worked!

It gave me enough confidence to buy what I was going to use as a kind of test for this sort of thing. But it was so disappointing it's almost not worth the mention. It was a silicone set that allowed the rings to slip under and I would put 2 pins into the cage to help hold me tight. It. Took. Me. Forever! to get into that thing and even then, it fell off as soon as I stood up. The material it was made out of just did not hold itself together or offer any kind of security. I'll share what it was, if for no other reason then to fill you all in on my situation.

61KpFeNKvgL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

For my next cage, still feeling confident that the size ring I needed was 50 mm, I ordered a cheap steel Terrence off of Amazon. It worked wonders! I was able to stay in the cage, once I got used to it pretty well, for 3 days. I would take it off at night because I wasn't sure if I could sleep with it just yet, but I eventually worked my way up to sleeping overnight with it. This is where I first had a problem with this cage. I'll provide another picture of this cage, so you know which one I mean.

51PSXXhcArL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

I woke up the next morning and the cage had fallen off! I'm not exactly in a private household, so this freaked me out to no end! I know that if the ring isn't the right size you can fall out of it, but I actually have two theories as to why this happened.

First, I will say that I got another ring to test with my cage, just in case a ring being too big was the problem, I got this.

51EeBlsrVvL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

It was supposedly a better, more comfortable design and I went with 45MM, instead of 50. I can wear this ring for like 20 minutes before it feels like it's just rubbing me raw! It hurts to wear it, so I know that 50mm seems to be the sweet spot. I can get my finger in between the ring and my body easily with a 50MM. Not with 45MM.

Alright, so if it wasn't the size of the ring, I think I have another idea as to why I fall out of this cage and it's a little embarrassing to admit. As you can see, I got the Terrence model and there's a reason for it... I am... very much, a grower, not a shower. I'm very small when I am not hard and I fear that the ring might fall off before I can get the cage on, but it seems to stay put just fine.

The problem comes when I start to get hard and it pushes the cage and ring away from my body. I think, that when I sleep, this happens enough that it allows the cage to slip off not from the bottom or anything like that. But from the top of my cage. This allows me to slip out at night, once my penis has shrunk back down and has slipped out of the ring.

Ok... Sorry for the long history of my short time in chastity, but we are now caught up to speed and I wanted to ask if there was anything I can do to help this problem I have. I've looked around and feel like the nub would be a good option for me because of the way the cage sits down inside of the ring.

So I bought a cheap resin version off of amazon just to test it, but so far have no idea if this will help me or even will fit me. I'll provide a picture to this device as well, but I would also share the link to the page on amazon as well, but I'm not sure if it's ok to do that here.

41tuxGvgyIL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Ok, I'm going to turn this over to you guys and see if you any advice. I hope that this cage I just got will be the answer to my problem, but I also am just looking to see if my assumption of what is going on, is right or not. Is this normal? Is there any way I can fix this?

2. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    I have a similar problem, when fully erect I am about 7" however when flacid I can easily slip right into a 1 1/2" tube. If my ring doesn't have enough grip, a growing erection will just pull it along to the point that it feels like it wants to rip my testicles off. Your best option may be to prevent the erection in the first place. I wear a triple base ring (my profile shows my old double) specifically to increase grip and prevent this from happening. I have seen another thread recently where somebody put a rubber grip coating on their base ring, (still waiting to hear how that worked out)

masohedo likes this.
  3. Jenniferswallows

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply! ^_^

So, I'm actually not wrong about what I think is happening? Because I was looking around and it was hard to find anyone else with the same issue. So, what exactly is a triple or double base ring? And how would I go about getting something like that if it's needed?

I went with the nano because it sits so far into the ring, it almost seems like it would still hold me enough when it goes back down. But, that was the only solution I could find with my limited knowledge of the whole thing. I didn't even know double and triple rings were a thing. Those are meant to hold you better and prevent erections?

How different is that feeling from what you would normally feel in a device? Such as the strain I can feel some times when My Mistress teases me. and would a double or triple ring feel more noticeable than just a single?

4. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    It was an option, because it was a custom build, look at my profile for an example of a double (a triple should be obvious after you see it) Quads might be an option too by the way. ...the downside is that this adds weight

You will still feel the strain of an attempted erection. But it is much easier (and less painful) to stop one in the first place, than to contain a growing one.

5. Jenniferswallows

Local Time:
    I looked at your profile earlier for an example and only saw what looked like a double, but I'm still not sure how that would feel. I went ahead and looked again and still only can find two pictures so I placed a heart on them so you can see what I've seen.

I see, that makes sense and still sounds like it would be fun. even though part of it is just nothing at all? I think? Hard to explain, but Not getting erect but still turned on is exciting.

6. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    I have not yet added a pic of my queens keep with the triple ring. ...due to the pandemic, I have not been able to get waxed in a while. ...So I'm a little too self conscious to post a current photo.

7. Jenniferswallows

Local Time:
    I don't blame you for that, I've just never seen or heard of more rings. It's very interesting, though seems pricey to get one. why would a double or a triple work though? just because there's more width of the ring to hold you in place?

8. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    If your ring is sized tight enough to provide grip in the first place, then more rings = more surface area = more grip. ...But also more weight. It's not something I would necessarily recommend unless you are already in the market for a custom cage. For reference, the cage in my profile is a Queens Keep from Mature Metal.

9. Jenniferswallows

Local Time:
    Hmm, I'm hoping that the nub might be all I need. If I needed anything like that in the future, I appreciate you telling me about it. ^_^ I just don't know if I need a double or triple ring, but It is food for thought.

I don't know if I like the cages mature metal provides, because it seems like I prefer the smaller cages. But I am curious about the open design for hygiene sake.

10. Jenniferswallows

Local Time:
    I just got my nub to knock off chastity device today and I'm currently wearing it. First, it seemed to fit perfectly! I loved how it felt and it seemed to do the trick. But then I began to roleplay a little online to see if it would tease me and how it felt in my cage. It almost completely was pushed away from my body and nearly slipped out.

I pressed down and pushed my self back into the cage/ring, and it fit wonderfully! I loved it! But that does mean that I can't wear it while I'm sleeping, because that will just mean I could slip right out if I get hard while I'm sleeping.

I don't know what to do about that outside the idea of a custom cage and I in no way, have that kind of funds to do something like that. I might just have to deal with what I have now, but I hate that I can't just find one that will hold me in place right.

11. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    You could try tight underwear over your cage

12. Jenniferswallows

Local Time:
    I'm not sure if that would help or not. I suppose it could? Hmm... Thank you for the suggestion.

13. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    I have a similar issue where 40mm is too tight and 45 I pop out if moving around too much.
    I think some people wear string belts to hold the cage tight to their bodies as I think the constant cage weight eventually passes over the balls. I haven't tried this yet as I think it will put my already unconvinced wife off more.

Another option I've been thinking about is a sort of half ring like what's shown here

https://images.app.goo.gl/z8jTEY1kTKz8NUGH9

They have spikes on but I think u can get them with tiny inconsequential spikes... But still a bit dramatic.

My balls are really tight and tend to pop inside me when doing exercise/cold. Lol which the wife finds hilarious.

14. Jenniferswallows

Local Time:
    String belt? I'll admit that I'm not sure if I like the idea of something like that to be worn, just so my cage will stay on. But, I also don't know entirely what it is.

Ehh... I don't know about spikes, but I suppose an extra ring around that area might prevent the device from being pushed away from the body too much. Maybe?

I have difficulties getting into my device at first, often I have to use 2 rubber bands to hold my balls together so I can get them into the ring, then I take the band off once they are inside.

15. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Sorry I'm not very clear

Kinda like this
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/40736/

This is on the gallery so I think it's ok to share on here but apologies to the owner of not.

The rubber band sounds strange. I put one ball in,pull through as much ball bag as I can and then the second one comes through or I put it through.

Then is amazing how you can just squish ur penis through .

16. Jenniferswallows

Local Time:
    It's alright, and thank you for sharing. That looks like it might be doable, though I wonder if it would really help me. hmm...

Well, what happens is that as I'm trying to get my self in the ring, one of my testicles will travel further up and I lose the ability to grab it and help push it through. with a rubber band, I have them both right there and nowhere to go, while I work them into the ring. I've gotten better though and have been able to slip it in once or twice without having to use the band.

squish my penis? do you mean through the ring? Well, I should say that my penis is also in the band, so it all goes intogethor. BUT, I uh... have been able to push my penis through afterwards. Like I had mentioned, I'm pretty small when not hard, but when I am hard, it's a lot bigger. like 200% more.heh...

17. AlfaMan

AlfaMan Active member

Designer
    UK
    Local Time:
    I’m locked in a custom fit cage with a 45mm ring, and all was fine and comfortable...most of the time! Every now and again one of my balls would, without warning, slip part way out of the ring which was just a tad painful to say the least!! I’ve tried smaller rings in the past and they’re too tight for me, so that wouldn’t work. In the end the solution was to reduce the gap between the cage and the ring, issue sorted straight away. No more escaping balls, and pulling away from body due to night time erections greatly reduced.

18. Jenniferswallows

Local Time:
    Hmm... So the reduced gap basically held it onto your body? I'm not sure if that would help me or not, since the two times I've fallen off of me, I was sleeping. I think it's pulled away and when it goes back down, it gives me room at the top of the ring to allow me to slip out. It might help, since you said the night-time erections were reduced. but I have to ask, why were they reduced? Because the body doesn't want to pull away on your sack like that?

19. AlfaMan

AlfaMan Active member

Designer
    UK
    Local Time:
    Correct. The cage is now held much tighter to my body with very little forward slippage which used to be an issue. It’s all much more secure and even more comfortable than before. And although I still get nighttime erections they are much more contained as there is much less forward movement away from my body. And an added benefit is that my wife/kh is delighted with the extra security and the way the cage looks!

20. Jenniferswallows

Local Time:
    Thanks to everyone who helped me out with this issue. I think I'm starting to zero in on what my problem may be. One thing, Alfaman seems to suggest something I do need, a smaller gap from the cage and the ring. Another is that a double ring might be useful for me, as I think I'm just too much of a grower once I start growing.

I'm not THAT big but compared to how small I am when I'm flaccid, it's a problem. You see, I recently got a knock off nub device because I felt like the cage sitting further in would help hold me better when I started to get erect. This is mostly true, it does hold me just fine when I'm flaccid. It looks like a really good fit and feels good.

But... When I first slip the ring on, I always worry that I'm too small for the ring to hold on to me, but it never comes loose, so I slip the cage on and it looks and feels fine. Then when I start to get hard, I begin to grow OUT of the cage.

My cocks foreskin is still trapped in the cage and it looks like I'm bending upward and out of the cage, but I'm still kind of in it. It just pushes and pulls the cage a lot and it feels uncomfortable, and worse of all, like I, might slip right out. This is what I believe is happening when I try to sleep with it and I eventually do come out of it.

I don't know if pictures would help, but I think I've described it well enough to get the general idea of my problem. In the future, I hope to try a double ring, but in the meantime I kind of thought maybe a cock ring would act in the same way? I also notice there's a cage out there called a cherry keeper with a headlock feature. Maybe that would help?

21. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I recently changed to a mini cage and have exactly the same situation!
    During an erection attempt the cage is pulled forward until the reduced gap blocks the testicles .
    The result is a partial erection at the base and the mini cage resembles a hat !lol
    Thank you Alana for the advice as to use a broader ring or set of rings to prevent traction .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice