RIGID CHASTITY

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by young88, Aug 21, 2020.

1. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    After many months of wearing a knockoff of the RIGID CHASTITY Model 2, I am looking to order the original to support the manufacturer. Yes I know all about the slow production times and also the little or no communication. I would be so much better if they just replied to emails!!!

Anyway, after looking through the website and deciding on either the Model 2 or Model 5, I emailed them to enquire how to order with the PA prong that has the pee hole. After no reply for 3 weeks, even though I would like to place an order, I cannot work out which PA prong Im supposed to order to get the pee hole.

Can anyone assist. The pee hole is essential for long term wear and makes the device easy to keep clean and suitable for long term lock ups.

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    You could order a 2ga hook for the open front device and be fine.

I don’t have a RigidChastity Model 2 though I briefly tried the cheap mass-made version from China. I do have a PA-secured cage (Contender) with an open front like the Model 5, and I’ve used PA wands with holes.

I feel 2ga is probably the smallest hook size you can get a proper sized through-hole. I see more 0ga and higher for pee holes.

I found that once I moved to 2ga, my solid round-ended PA hook on my MaleChastityNow devices never caused any weird spray. The fixed hook keeps me lined up between the front rods, and everything flows out cleanly. For whatever hydrodynamic reasons, the surface tension and flow collapsing back over a wider hook than 4ga just works. I’ve had a number of 2ga hooks made by Malechastitynow and they all work the same for me.

I don’t think a hole through the center is necessary. What’s necessary is that the end sticks out straight and doesn’t flare, or have a funny ball end.

The maker at RC told me there were still issues with urination with the closed end, even with the pee hole. Urine can flow around the hook as well. I had talked with The maker in their earlier days on technical details. He was nice, but the convo dropped off and I never made a direct order with them.

I notice that those two models are opposite: enclosed end and open-style shaft for #2
    open-style end and enclosed shaft for #5

3. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    Thanks for the info. My PA is 0 gauge and has been that way for more than 5 years. I have modified a few of the devices over the years and drilled the pee hole into the hook. The modification has been very successful. But the Loris #5a is just to heavy and the Bijou has the lock on the bottom where the PA is located, which results in urine damaging the lock and making it impossible to clean.
    I have been wearing the Model 2 knock off for about 9 months now and is really very good, except that the guage of the Pa hook is 2 guage on the upright and 0 gauge on the section through the urethra. Over a long period of lock up, that can become a problem if the piercing contracts. It can make the removal very difficult. Its a design error that should be rectified!!
    The reason I am considering the Model 5 is the more open design at the head area for hygiene. I would expect that with a through hole hook and the more open design, hygiene would become a non issue for years of lock up time, something my wife is very accustomed to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice