Weekend Rules

Discussion in 'Games' started by Jim1987uk, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Jim1987uk

Jim1987uk Member

West Sussex, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and all in between.

Seeing that it is the weekend i wanted to come up with some rules around the house and out and about to make it as sexy as we can. Wife and Hubby with 3 kids to contend with. As much as i would love to be able to be naked all weekend that is just not possible. Where as she isnt Vanilla by any means some of my ideas would scare her off as we are slowly getting back into the lifestyle and trying to make it an everyday thing.

Im struggling for ideas (well im not i have plenty but i dont want to scare her off) , just some things we can both have a bit of fun with that would make the weekend one to remeber , so far i have.

1. No underwear
    2. Naked sleeping
    3. Random number generator for how many orgasms she should have (not sure what to set it at)
    4. We must over the weekend use every single toy we own at least once. (we have a fair few)

So please i call upon the community to help me out. I will of course post on monday how it went for those who want to read it.

Thank you

2. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    How about a trigger you guys can't control
    E.g. everytime you are together and hear a certain word equals one spanking or one edge or one task?

E.g. if you guys have the news on it could be 'boris' or 'economy' or if you watch pepper pig with the kids it could be pepper(not actually seen pepper pig and your kids maybe way older) or if you are entertaining another couple and they have certain phrases or words they say you could use that?

I've not tired this but it could be fun.

Hard-Aching-69 and Chris_S like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a lot of fun if you can get it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice