Chinese knock off of Fancy Steel Sissy Belt. Better than original

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by SissyMaid4U, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Tigerkralle

Tigerkralle Member

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    After wearing a week now incesstantly here follows I short review about this time:
    - The most problematically thing are the cables around the hips: the small seating leads to hematomas, could be I'm to small without enough padding around my bones o_O
    - on my device peeing is a puzzle, especially at night, cleaning without opening too
    - defecation: no problem, move the cable al little bit aside
    - for security the cage part shoud be rigid connected to the lock-part because I can bend the front part so during take a shower with enough soap I could move the penis out and back too. With a rigid connection, it shoudn't able to bend thus far for that.

Macy, Chaste_Catholic and John like this.
  2. lockedaway9

lockedaway9 Member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    There are several options here, including ones with holes

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153702340258

That's funny, I was exactly the opposite, I took the cable gap out and pushed the lock as close as possible to the cage and it fit me way better.

Alt and Jessica Alexander like this.
  3. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    5:01 PM

4. CLIFFORD LEONARD

CLIFFORD LEONARD New member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    I'm having problems with mine. My scrotem keeps sneaking through the bars and getting pinched. Also my testicles don't want to stay tuck and keep making there way into the cage (I suspect that is because they are smaller than normal because of the HRT I take)

Anyone know how to fix this?

5. DaedalusBelt

DaedalusBelt Active member

Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Stainless-Steel-Male-Chastity-Belt-Device-Adjustable-Invisible-Chastity-Cage/192871492782?_trkparms=aid=555018&algo=PL.SIM&ao=1&asc=57158&meid=0c1f34c85a374bafa41c2da1a6e44337&pid=100005&rk=3&rkt=12&sd=153195154647&itm=192871492782&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

I got the above belt because I think it looks really nice. In person, it still looks really nice. I don't like the part above the cup. I find that it bows outward away from the body between the cup and the padlock and looks odd under clothes. Aside from that, very nice.

Adjustment was fairly easy. I used cable cutters to cut excess wire for custom fit. It's comfortable enough, but I think I could make a more comfortable product on the hips by not making it bare wire. I could live with it.

Security is a joke. This is less of a chastity device and the like a sex toy. I did not attempt to pull out or anything as it wasn't required. I can get enough movement out of it too stimulate. Something about how the penis rests on the inside makes it very easy. On another note, the effects of a vibrator is amplified. Overall, not what I was looking for but quite fun anyways

good2fun likes this.
  6. Tigerkralle

Tigerkralle Member

Local Time:
    Security: You're right, it is easily possible so move the upper part of the cage away from the body. I've solved the problem now: With some "gorilla plast" I've formed a long rod and secured it on the body side between lock and cage. So it isn't possible any more to bend the point and move it away. I can get my fingers into the cage, but not my friend out. ;-)

Guest 3972 and Macy like this.
  7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    I think it would be much better to have a very rigid piece above the cup for comfort and security. I can see now why the expensive custom belts do that as well as using steel banding on the waist with a formed solid steel rod to connect in the back.

I wish Miss Lori made a light weight device consisting of a v-shield cup with with a custom sized penis sheath that secured with a PA and glans ring. It would have a removable harness that basically supports it if not wearing panties. Double security with the PA and ring also carries the weight and stress if not wearing panties or harness.

8. mayatrap

mayatrap Member

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    I've read through the thread and I'm really interested in getting one of these.
    Has anyone managed to find a version of the sissy belt (the on with V/Y smooth shaped plate) with an anal opening? Or should I get the other not so smooth version?

John likes this.
  9. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Anyone got experience from long term wear of the fancy steel knockoff as this thread originally mentioned? Sleep and comfort? Nothing that pinches?

10. egdudec

egdudec New member

Norway
    Local Time:
    I purchased the belt from ebay as linked by @SissyMaid4U in the original post in this thread. I registered on this form to see the pictures of it back then :) I want to add my experience.

TLDR:
    Max time in belt about 30 min, pain from the front.

After receiving the belt and trying it on it was too large. I then disassembled the belt to tighten it. Then when trying to get it on again I found it difficult to get my penis inside the tube all the way to the end of the tube since I'm a grower. When I finally managed to get the belt on me by just pushing my penis inside I was already aroused and started feeling some pain as my penis was pushing against the strip that is open on the cage (see photo). I decided to take the belt off immediately to investigate and look for any redness or sores. Sure enough I found sores from the cage part I tried to describe (see the attached photo of the part I'm talking about) on my penis, two red lines. This to me was a huge disappointment. But I decided to try it again and every time I used it I get the same soreness. After reading this thread again I found the post from @Danigirl and tried them out to get a great fit but it did not help unfortunately and the belt has been left in my closet ever since. I'm currently using CB6000 and HTv3 but I have ordered a new cage from Etsy which I hope will fit and feel comfy.

Attached Files:

Guest 3972 and John like this.
  11. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Long term member

OR
    Local Time:
    Sorry you had that bad experience. I dont have that issue, otherwise I would have commented on it. Hopefully you will be able to find something that works for you.

Guest 3972, egdudec and Charles3451 like this.
  12. Tigerkralle

Tigerkralle Member

Local Time:
    You could try using oil for latex. Grease you cock with them, he can move around in that tube - i have other problem with them, because my cock cling on the metal and causes some injuries. Now, I can wear my belt 7 days without unlock. Good luck![/user]

13. keywestrubberdoll

Local Time:
    My suggestion would be a run a strip with clear duct tape over the holes cut it down to fit, from pic it appears to be a short tube so you should be able to reach it top to bottom and then your skin won't be able to protrude through the holes and create the sores .
    Good Luck.

14. keywestrubberdoll

Local Time:
    I thought that's what the cage was for was to hold your testicles the tube splits the scrotum down the middle of each testicle Falls to each side if you have small testicles ,they should fit right in the cage .
    Good Luck

15. SissyEmm

SissyEmm Member

Blogger & Photographer
    Plymouth - United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing, ikm going to buy this.,

16. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    I also have this belt. It is from questionable quality and as said more a toy than a chastity belt. If I lube my penis it is easy to escape and go in again.
    BUT the experience that penis, scrotum and balls are virtually gone really stroke me. And this is a feeling that I want to have once in a while.
    I will add some shrinking tube around the lock part and modify the brass nut there to better fit to its environment.
    I also noticed some pain but rearranging the balls in the upper part of the shield resolved that.

17. b3xxx

b3xxx Member

Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    This belt is comfortable and secure

Attached Files:

18. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I modified the tube of mine so that I could use the retaining ring from my Lori tube. It adds security and is much more comfortable because it keeps the penis pulled down which leaves more room in the rest of the basket and sealed with a numbered security cable.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  19. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    I purchased a similar belt with a rigid waisteline for about 81 USD earlier this year although the waistline locking mechanism is a nightmare to close because I need to clamp and pull with one hand while I bring the other hand and clamp it on with only a milimetre's worth of tolerance before it slips off, not to mention the locking plate also requires me to blindly guide the pins into place.

Anyway in regards to the crotch band part, I've tried both with and without the anal opening and I still can't decide which is better since the cable-only mode rubs against the tailbone skin.

Either way, that opening in the cage area that egdudeec had problems with is also a major problem with me, but in addition to that it also has the same problem every other belt I've had to date where it bites into the base of the shaft and prefers to sit too high, otherwise I'll get major chafing problems when doing something as simple as walking and thigh tendons painfully bite into the cage when closing my legs. I'm looking into buying a more closed off unit, I'm thinking of mix-matching designs which is one positive thing that came out of buying the cable system belts. I'm considering salvaging parts from a belt like this but I'm still fishing for a cheaper vendor, and that one didn't look like it had a drainage hole. I've noticed that there are similar designs but they often have a stupidly large drainage hole at the end or have sharp lower-shaft mountings like this one or are built in a way that enforces pressure on that same region like this which would just make a top-side pinch-pullout slightly easier with more base pain.

Anyway, I do not recommend this belt at all.

20. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    Oh wow the piece is bloody massive but at least the cable guide isn't welded to the tube. The cable guides are quite strong though so yeah, I doubt you'd be able to simply bend them. Ideally I want something to be around 33cm diametre or less while also being long enough that my skin just doesn't painfully protrude through the drainage hole. It's a hard long search...

21. GrayLion

GrayLion Member

Local Time:
    John likes this.
  22. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
  23. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    They can be trimmed to fit the needs of the wearer

jemima likes this.
  24. GrayLion

GrayLion Member

Local Time:
    I like that length

25. Guest 3972

Guest 3972 Long term member

Local Time:
    Jemima you going to get one?
    will the tube be to big for you?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice