The next Generation of FemDomme Women:

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Ladynsniffer, Feb 27, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. bobbijo

bobbijo Member

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    As a confirmed dona-fide sub, i can lay claim to something in area of three hundred pro sessions. The only control i had (and sometimes not even that) was who.

2. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    No Safe word?

Interesting indeed. Did you not have a safe word then? (i.e. as per CQ's point, control ) Was the only end when the time/money expired? Or were limits pre negotiated, again, controlling what ultimately happens to you? Have I interpreted your statement too literally?

Rgds

3. bobbijo

bobbijo Member

Local Time:

With a few there would be 2 levels of safe words, basically a stop & talk, and as top and sessions done. More had one safe word with some discussion.
    A few had none, some i trusted and some i did not.There are about seven in the area, that if i was not owned, and if i had the coinage (tribute+ tip+ a small gift((homemade fudge works great) and a thank you card)) i would love to visit and would not use or want a safe word, i trust them that much.
    Generally wants wishes and desires were talked about. Limits were always discussed, both hard and soft.
    i worked as a house boi for a Pro. i learned that it is not a buffet; i will have some of that and a little bit of this followed by a bunch of something else. The last 150 or so, i tried to state a desired outcome and how we got there was up to the Domme. i always tried to find out what was there preference.

4. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    Clarification

Thanks for the candid response, much appreciated. I would suggest you had control there I have the same arrangement with my Domme. We have a stop that and do something else word and a get me the fuck out of here word.... I have only ever bailed out totally once. Oddly just the other day.... as it happens.. Would you mind elaborating on how you felt about being Dommed by someone you did not trust? I just don't get that at all. I hope that is not judgemental, it is not meant to be. Maybe I am in a different place to you, but that seems risky to me? In your first post you said that you sometimes had no choice on who the sessions were with. I have to say that I find that both a huge turn on and a massive red flag too! I would be very conflicted by by that, but what a loss of control.. wow! Guess I am just not that brave!

Rgds

5. bobbijo

bobbijo Member

Local Time:
    Last part first, it may not have been bravery, it was probably desperation and horniness, even though sex want the program.
    Unless someone had a great reputation, the fisrt session was not full of trust. Scary, fun, etc, but trust is earned. There was some there i guess most every first session.2nd-5th sessions were alway bbetter. Its not judgemental, i had more money than brains. Remember in Minnesota, No one can agree to be assaulted, spanking is assault, so this was mostly underground in my earlier years. Not every session was good. A drunk dropped a knife and cut my pubic area, she screamed and ran. I was spread eagle tied up in my living room, unable to see the wound, though the pain was real and I knew I was bleeding. It freaked me out and i dont like knifeplay.
    I have been mugged had several robbery attempts that resulted in a physical struggle and ripped off three or four times.
    Most every time I went cheap the results were not as good as I had wanted.
    I developed relationships with a few, some lasted many years. One gorgiouse , skilled Red hed became a freind and confidant, I even babysat her daughter.
    for several years, i spent most extended weekend and most f my vacation as a House Boi. I recieved 7 weeks vacarion, 12 sick days and a bunch of holifays. It was an experience. I learned how the better Pros view certain client types etc. I also met many, many Pros, it was way cool.
    As a quick aside, most of the realy good pros I kmow/Knew were educated, knew how to balance budgets, invested well and had other skills. Many were wealthy, by the age of 50.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice