tiffs Beautiful Paddle Creations

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mistress Michelle, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    As alot of you already know, tiff, MsLindas gurl is a talented master woodworker and designer. tiffs paddles are unique, beautiful and extremly powerful. They are the most exquiset paddles I have ever come across, no one online in any store or site can come close to the perfection that is clearly evident in tiffs creations. she designs them, cuts them, sands them and seals them all by hand, and are all created from exotic woods.
    In November when they visited for the Fall Gathering she brought Me several of her creations, the pictures of them are in My Albums. Last week I recieved in the mail a box full of new ones ( tiffs been a busy girl)

I have not had the opportunity to use the new ones yet however rachel will be here this weekend so she will get to know them up close and personal! LOL I am also going to have her help Me to hang them in a proper setting, they are too georgous to put away between uses. The true enjoyment that will come from useing these will come when little pet visits, his pain tolerance level is much higher than My sissy rachels, and as much as susie loves a good beating, she has a sissy ass as well.

Now I know alot of you do not have Owners to use these on you, but I am sure with the length and substance of these paddles that you could even use them on yourselves with a very good result.

I know that given the right encouragement that tiff may be willing to sell some of her creations. We list and support different sites on Mansion all the time. I think it would be wonderful for us all to support one of our own. And as Myself, Goddess Jen, Mistress Emma, Ms Rob, Ms Michelle, and Ms Linda can attest, these paddles are truely the best you can get anywhere.

I hope that within this thread tiff will come and tell everyone all about the woods and designs, and what she would be willing to make, and design. Maybe some prices for everyone. How about it tiff.....you have such a wonderful talent!!!!!
    I cannot do these paddles justice, tiff needs to come and tell about the woods they are made of and the process of creating perfection....Please tiffy!!!

Mistress Michelle

Attached Files:

2. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Very beautiful tiff,would be a shame to scratch up one of those (hint) :chores011:

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Mistress as you know i have been feeling quite under the weather lately. This morning i WAS feeling quite a bit better and it had seemed that the worst of this miserable cold was behind me. i then stopped by the Mansion and read this post i now feel that a relapse is coming on and seems quite inevitable at this point lol. :scared0016::White_Flag:. Yet you have given me such a :HappyDay:. i will gladly :spankwhip: for you to experiment with your new tools and consider it an honor as well.

Your :bitchintraininga1-v :LilPrincess:(sorry there is no Mistress" lil princess sign)
    rachel

4. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    WOW!! HOLY SHIT!! um,,um,,,WOW..I am SPEECHLESS..WOW..

5. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    tiff speechless.......LMAO

Come on now, tell everyone what these paddles are made of and all the details you know I am not good at.

What I AM GOOD AT is using them, and for that, I CANT WAIT!!

Dont worry susie, hitting your soft little sissy ass with them will not scratch them!! And rachel, I'm going to get you, sick or not!
    little pet, you better get your ass up here, I need you strapped onto My bench so I can vent frustration!! LOL

Mistress Michelle

6. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well...again I say WOW!!.
    Thank You so much MM.. It took me awhile to pick my jaw up from the floor.
    The types of wood [from the top] are:

Lacewood; the best way to describe this wood is the scales of a snake.. A very tight gained hard wood. The "scales" are so hard compared to the wood itself that a plainer has a hard time making the wood smooth. A LOT of sanding to follow..lol But very beautiful. The scales can be the size of a pencil led or as big and as long as a pencil. {Ms. Linda's favorite.}

Curly Maple; {2nd and fifth paddles. and the handle on the forth.} Now this wood is one of my favorites. The grain IN this wood is truly something to see. the best way to describe it is "3D." It has a real "sheen" about it. there are bands of this throughout the wood. Another very hard wood that the plainer hates..lolol the tight grain on this wood allows for a DEAD GLASS finish. Also a very heavy wood. And hard..

Figured Babinga: This wood also has a nice deep "3D"/sheen look about it. It is a very dense wood making it very heavy. Not as hard as Maple, but the density of it makes it heavier. This wood also sands to a dead glass smoothness. There are many colors in this wood. From white to black. The main color though is this "red" that just BEAMS out and gabs your eyes.. the first thing that came to mind once I put a coat of varnish on it was that a a fire.. BLEW ME AWAY..

Wenge: {the black part of number five}... This wood is the third hardest wood there is. Very dense, very stiff. and has some pretty good weight to it.. If it's PAIN your looking for,, this wood will please you very well.. Almost solid black in color once varnished it is the closest wood you'll find to Ebony. At a fraction of the price. I LOVE this wood for use as an accent in many of my projects.

Tigerwood: This paddle here is the first time I have used this wood. This wood also has that "3D/sheen to it. Another dense wood that has a look of all it's own. Tight grained and heavy. A yellow'ish wood with streaks of black in it. The black can be thin to very wide. {as wide as the board itself.}

MM,,
    I don't know what to say to You. I am honored that You see my work as You do. I may not take pride in a lot of things I do in my life, But, when it comes to my woodworking,, I will settle for nothing less. If I can not make someone go " WOW" in my woodworking,,,,?? then I did not fail them... I failed myself. I take extreme pride in what I do and how I do it.. And I thank my father for instilling that in me.

Thank You so much Ma'am.
    tiff

7. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    the paddles

I will attach a photo shortly. as I am equally impressed with the paddles I recieved in the mail a few days ago. They are very substantial, even the thin ones......I believe we tried them all out this weekend...along with the tens unit...woohoo!

.I love the wavy paddles. MM has...very nice,,,.will certainly live an interesting mark. Can't wait for this weekend!
    Rob

Attached Files:

8. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    I will get pics up tomorrow, but I 2nd and 3rd everything Michelle has said. These are BEE A U TIFUL pieces. The BEST I've ever come across anywhere. Tiff is truly a master craftsman. The love he puts into his work is evident. Pictures just do not do these beauties justice.

I've given them a go on John last night and tonight and all he could say is WOW...OUCH...PLEASE NO MORE!!! :p

The feel of them in my hand is just exquisite. I just can't describe it. I was talking to my Daniel online this evening and showed him one and his eyes just about popped out of his head. My sweet British pet is probably hoping I forget to take some with to the gathering. :scared0016:

I'm honored and privileged to have some of Tiff's work. I can't thank you enough, my sweet friend. Luv ya!! :love:

9. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LOL Jen, tell your british friend if you do happen to forget them, which I know you wont, that I will have all of Mine with Me!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Mistress Michelle

10. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Wait...is that Dan I see running for the hills?!?!?
    :beatthem:

11. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Mmmmmm....

My gorgeous, generous, lovely gift from Tiff.....

Attached Files:

• 031.jpg
      031.jpg
      File size:
      95.7 KB
      Views:
    • 029.jpg
      029.jpg
      File size:
      95.4 KB
      Views:
  12. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    :-O hehehe, I know your not going to abuse me too bad so I'm not running. Like you would give me the chance anyways :p

13. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    LUM - Remember... I'm only 2 hours away from you and I already own some of tiff's paddles and have more on the way!

:beatthem:

You might want to make sure your running shoes are nice and comfy!

tiff - what is the longer one I have made of? I always take it to clubs and would like to spout off a bit of intellectual wood talk when people drool over it (which they are!)

It's the same wood as the 3rd on from the left in Ms Jen's photo.

14. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    I'm sure tiff will chime in when she gets home from work today, but to answer your question, MW, that one would be Birds eye Maple. Birds eye and Curly are very similar. The difference is in the "design" of the wood grain. This one has a little of both. The small, round "pits" in the wood are the birds eyes. The wavy, shiny lines are what makes it "Curly:. Thus, the name Curly, Birds eye Maple.

Attached Files:

15. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    And since you're all showing yours, I'd like to show you some of mine.....

Attached Files:

16. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Emma, let me thank you for your willing to take one for team Jen!!!! I need to get this boy warmed up before November!! :happy0011: Be forewarned....he's a wiley little pup ;)

Lin, the one's in your pics I just can't get over. I'm in COMPLETE and utter love with the way the dark grain just wiggles throughout. Delish!!! Is it possible to get horny over looking at a paddle??? I think I've done it. :Love7:

17. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :eek: I was gonna say I thought Jen didn't want others playing with her toys.

But then again I think I was mistaken.
    /me preps his running shoes and does some stretches... :p
    EDIT: LOL sorry, naughty thought :p Jen you thinking about getting Emma to do some "Pet-Sitting" for you :p

18. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Ms. Rob.
    I am making some wavy paddles in the shop that are shorter then the one's You see. When they are done, I will be more then happy to send one Your way.Would You like black walnut, figured bubinga { has orange,black, white,yellow mix.}or tigerwood?

tiff

19. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    It is hard maple. The one in GJ's pictures is curly maple. I believe You should be getting a wiggly curly maple. Plus another paddle in curly maple.

tiff

PS- And if they are drooling over THAT one,,,??? Oh my... Then they will die over whats headed Your way..

20. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    paddling...

tiff..any "samples" you want to send would be more than welcome...I don't know if riki would say the same thing...lol...
    It looks like the weather will be okay for dueling paddles this weekend with me and MM!!

21. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Jen, Make sure your pet overseas knows that sharing is all the rage at the gatherings LOL ( supervised of course) LMAO

Rob, cant wait to see you this weekend!!! I will have all My things, including My beautiful hand crafted whippin bench, maybe riki better try on his running shoes! LOL

Mistress Michelle

22. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Ms Rob i just looked at my gas tank today and it is empty and all the gas stations up here are closed.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

23. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    LoL Ms. Rob. I can hear the banjo music playing in the background!

24. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    paddling

rachel..... you had better start walking then!
    And Linda...that banjo music is only a prelude to the symphoy of howls from the gurls this weekend!:danger:

25. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    I thought as much. It would certainly make a nice recording. Serenade from a Sissy! LMAO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice