Advice on the final choice for a device

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vertical-smile, Aug 18, 2020.

1. vertical-smile

Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    I have been into the chastity lifestyle for a fair few years now, it was a big part of my life with my ex-wife. We used a device called the CB2000 back then and I have always enjoyed being denied release and access to my penis. Time has moved on and I am no longer married, that's all fine BTW, and I would like to get back into chastity again.

I have tried a few metal cages this year and even the smallest nub metal cage is not what I want. It prevents the erection really well but I find that I can escape from it easily when I am soft. Especially if I got for a run and the cold air takes effect!

So I have figured that I have two choices, get a PA piercing and a Lori style cage or have a belt. I am not averse to the PA, to be honest, and I expect it will be more comfortable and less visible than the belt.

I do like the look of a belt though as it holds the penis down and with a smooth front will not be visible. I wear female clothes every day now so this is important to me, I like leggings and want to not be too obvious.

I would welcome other thoughts on the best system for not being able to access the penis and that suits 24/7 wear. I am a realistic guy and not a fantasist so real advice is welcome!

Thanks

Kyle

Jail Bird likes this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    There are a lot of little things about being pierced I didn’t think about but are now reality.
    1. You have a hole in your dick, so pee goes in more than one direction.
    2. You have a hole in your dick, so cum goes in more than one direction, long shots don’t happen much.
    3. It feels different when you do use it, it even makes a clicking sound due to the wetness, I haven’t really figured it out, but if you jerk it, it makes a clicking sound.
    4. Due to my wife not liking the feel of steel clanking her teeth, she’s not a fan of oral while I wear it.
    5. If you order a device thinking it will be 4 gauge...that’s the size ring you will stay with. I later would have loved to go bigger, and did, but my device is a 4 gauge and if I wear my device, I my piercing shrinks to a 4. I can stretch it out to go bigger, but it goes back when I wear my device for a while.
    6 You better get the cage dimensions right or it will pull on your piercing and hurt like crazy, or cheese slice your dick.

I don’t regret it, just wish I would have thought of these before hand, most of these really surprised me. Especially the cum one. One night she was giving me a hand job and when I was done she was like “where is it?” I was confused. The cum was all over my balls, it shot out my piercing hole. We both had a laugh.

tiruh811 likes this.
  3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Welcome to The Mansion and just make sure you get your ring size right... or get a device that comes with multiple rings.

4. vertical-smile

Local Time:
    Thanks Nicoftime! I had no idea about the cum! I am most likely to try a belt first as I like the look of it being all tucked away, good to know about some of the aspects of a PA though. Am I right in thinking that the pain is a second or so and then thats it?

5. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    I think a PA device and a full belt are totally different experiences. I made a belt but never wore it for more than a few hours. Effective, but obstructive. I think that a belt would prevent many of the activities that I easily do in a PA device. Today I paddled 10 miles in a canoe and went swimming. Last weekend I paddled a kayak, including rolling and scrambling around in rescue practice. I regularly hike 6 to 12 miles. These are relatively easy to do in my devices. I’ve not trie to do them in a belt, but can not imagine it would be as easy.
    The whole belt, penis totally inaccessible is an exciting idea. It might be feasible for days when I don’t get out much, but I get out on many days.

I have two devices which I can not climax in. A Lori tube and a Rigid Chastity knock off. I could climax in a Evotion Bijou because the device is so light that a small vibrator added enough extra stimulation to climax. Great device, light, and comfortable, but too light really, for me. The Lori is heavier so I would need a heavier vibrator and those are locked up. But it is heavy enough that I need to wear more supportive underwear. Thus, I find that the PA/Ball trap is more comfortable.

I’ve not found a “final” device. The PA/Ball trap device is my standard but I ask to be swapped to the Lori for river trips because I feel safer scrambling around things when my balls are not trapped in a more exposed position.

I wear these 24/7. I can still access my penis, more or less, but can not climax. Access for washing seems necessary for continual wear. There is a significant difference between a tube and a ball trap device. The ball trap binds my whole package up together giving me less a sense that I have access to my penis. With the tube, I still feel like I have a penis, just can get at it.

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I'll leave the advice to others, but welcome

7. vertical-smile

Local Time:
    You make a good point here, I like to run every day and I want a device that does not hinder that. A cage so far is ok for that but the belt could be an issue. I also have children and on weekends I would need to remove the belt as I figure it would be visible or noticeable by my kids. They live with me half the week so I do have to consider this too, hence the PA and tube idea as that is hidden.

I am accepting that orgasm can be reached by cheating, part of me does not want that and I know that I have to mentally accept chastity as much as have it taken from me. So in some ways, a device does not have to be inescapable or impossible to cheat in because if I cheat I let me down and what I want to achieve for me. Right now I do not have a parter or KH, I am doing this alone. That is not how I want it to be but right now I call it practice and when I am ready for a relationship I will seek out the right person.

I understand what you say about feeling like you do not have a penis in a cage, I have a nub cage and that is great for that feeling. I feel like it is not there and I like that very much. I feel the excitement and the emotion, I feel my balls but I cannot feel that I really have a penis.

8. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Have you looked at a Lori 12# or 16# with retainer ring quite discreat secure and no need for a piercing?

9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    You should check out the Contender with the PA option.

I’ve been slowly reducing my cage size over the years. I got addicted to the snug feel. Mark at MaleChastityNow can make pretty much any size cage, and has been great over email.

He agreed to add extra guard rods later when I got too sensitive. But I’d start with the stock design and go from there.

The photo shows the old screws. MaleChastityNow recently upgraded to MCN’s new proprietarily keyed screws which offer very high security.

The Little Package by Peter Rabbit on Chastity Mansion

Snug Little Contender by Peter Rabbit on Chastity Mansion

The PA hook is comfortable, never moves or pinches, and is dead simple for my keyholding wife to install, without a third hand to help.

I can attest to its security, as I once tried to escape without a driver (just the bit) and I couldn’t get enough torque or force the PA hook to move to find a way out. (That’s a story in another thread)

Since my vasectomy I’ve worn my GlansArmor2 instead. At some point she’ll cease to torture me with stifled erections. But I do really feel I could wear the GlansArmor2 forever in any situation. The ball trap design is awesome but if you can tolerate a shaft only cage there’s really never a need to remove it (except an MRI)

I called this my “forever cage” last year and she’s teasing about testing me on that now. ;)

vertical-smile likes this.
  10. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Welcome! You sound like you have some really good choice's. Like you, I started with a pink CB2000. OMG, that thing was really clunky looking and had all those parts. I loved wearing it. I went to the CB6000 and then the CB6000s (I don't need a long tube) My (new) wife did not like the look of plastic and we went with MM Jail Bird. I have had it for several years now. They have cut down my cage length twice. For me, I would like to go with a full belt. Seems you can get a few fairly cheap online (China) to see if you want to spend the big $$$ on a custom number.
    I do not have a PA but can see how it would make pull out impossible. The healing time is not something my wife wanted to wait on..
    Many great people here on CM and they have some excellent advice. Good luck.

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

12. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    I love your attitude! :+1: And welcome, enjoy your stay

13. vertical-smile

Local Time:
    Thanks! I have managed 72 hours and taken it off. I have my kids this afternoon so I playing it safe for now and taking a break. I will go for 100 hours next time. I learned a few things this time, it is possible for my penis to come out of the nub cage when soft and when becoming erect. The nub is very messy for wee and smells very quickly. I was able to get used to the cage feeling and sleeping was not an issue at all.

14. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    I find it is about how difficult it is to defeat a device and the consequences. Any device (except maybe some belts) can be defeated by cutting it off, pulling out the back, or climaxing in it. You just need a device that makes you think it is impossible or at least just too much effort. That depends on your reasons for chastity and what sort of tools you have in your tool box.

I like the helplessness aspect of chastity so I need to make it difficult for me cheat which ended up meaning PA + Ball trap.

Then there is the consequences. As a self locker, it is really the cost of replacing what you may destroy and the disappointment.

You might look at getting a time lock safe. The Kitchen safe (www.thekitchensafe.com) is $60, can be locked for up to a month, and can be broken into in an emergency. There are more expensive metal ones that would raise the bar in effort and cost.

Here’s the device that I’m using now: https://www.dhgate.com/product/2020-novelty-sex-new-arrival-316-stainless/557133202.html
    It is a copy of Rigid Chastity. I hear they make high quality devices and I would order from them except I also hear they have long delivery and terrible customer service.

Peeing is messy. No problem when at home but more difficult on a hike. It is easy to rinse after peeing. I can get a finger in to scrub around all parts of my penis so it also fairly easy to clean.

15. vertical-smile

Local Time:
    Thanks for this. The Kitchen Safe is cool and a great idea. I like that very much. One of the annoying things with the Chinese devices is that all the keys are the same and fit all locks.

The more I think the more I realise that a PA is the best way to secure a device from easy pull out. I still like the look of the belts as I like the idea of my penis being folded away and that will look much better when I wear leggings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice