What's One More Hole Anyway

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 75752, Aug 16, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 75752

So, I have not been very happy with the base rings I have been testing. Slips down too much unless I went super tight and I was able to pull out of the cage I got. So, with my ultimate goal being 100 percent security.......

I got a PA piercing today.

Went with a very good $$$hop and it was way easier than I expected.

Pierced at 10 gage and immediately stretched to 8 gage.

Planning on going with a sleeve only device to eliminate any ring issues. With my build and being on testosterone replacement, the rings were just not going to work for me.

If you are on the fence about a piercing, just do it, it really wasn't bad at all.

Rectrix, Dr MBogo, bondinchas and 6 others like this.
  2. DaedalusBelt

DaedalusBelt Active member

Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    Wish my kh was into a PA

Deleted member 75752 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 75752

Never thought mine would be but my wife has surprised me very much over the last few months.

4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Yep! I found the anticipation far worse than the event. It’s a very thin amount of skin, even though it looks impressive. After my piercing, I made sure to get sleep, to soak, to keep to my post piercing care instructions, and I healed very well. The piercing jewelry itself is fun (when I got to wear it).

I love my shaft only device (GlansArmor).
    My only regret Is not doing it earlier.

Deleted member 75752 likes this.
  5. Deleted member 75752

@Peter Rabbit
    Ya, I told myself not to think about it and just parked at the piercer and went right inside without any hesitation. Once inside, the staff just pushed me along. Very easy.

I haven't even had a lot of blood, which I heard was common. Maybe 1/2 teaspoon since I left the piercer.

locked17 likes this.
  6. Wifessub

Wifessub Member

United States
    Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    That’s awesome! That’s one piercing that scares me a bit too much. But really does seem like the most secure way to go.

7. MSnlock

MSnlock Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    I did mine a year and a half ago and now I think my penis looks funny without something shiny on it.

8. Deleted member 75752

Honestly, it was a sharp, quick pain that lasted about 1 second. Has not even hurt since. Just look for a good piercer. In the states, look at https://www.safepiercing.org/ .

A registered piercer will cost more, but they are working on your junk, so it is worth it.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  9. Deleted member 75752

LOL, it is kind of funny now looking down and seeing that barbell shining. Got to get used to that.

Of course, pretty soon i will probably be looking at a black Evotion Bijou cage

MSnlock likes this.
  10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    my reaction is still "ouch". And I had a circumcision in my 20s...

11. Deleted member 75752

Bleeding pretty good today after morning erections.

Luckily I work from home.

12. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    Really its not so bad. I have been pierced for 7+ year now. It opens the door for inescapable devices (unless you want a really painful experience). I feel like if your really devoted and you are going to be serious about being in a device you are willing to deal with a little discomfort. Good for you @JCNTX

13. Deleted member 75752

Thanks
    2nd day after is not bad at all. No bleeding any more, just getting used to a piece of metal in my Urethra, LOL.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  14. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I'm one week into a PA myself. It sounds like you had less bleeding than...pretty much anyone! Lucky you! The metal in the urethra is still annoying at Day 7. I love it though (and Miss can't wait to play with it!!!). Good luck to you!

15. Deleted member 75752

Thanks.
    Yes, not a lot of blood the first day. Woke up to a pretty good mess the next morning though but still not bad. With testosterone replacement, my blood is a bit thicker than the average bears so that might be why. I produce more red blood cells. Looking forward to gaging up and yes, trying it on my wife.

16. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    A diversion- what lead you to need testosterone replacement?

17. Deleted member 75752

Feeling depressed. lack of sex drive and a loss of any results in the gym. Depression was the big thing though, just didn't feel like myself.
    Had my levels tested and on a scale of around 300 to 900 my level was around 350. In range but for a 40 year old to be on the low low end it was not right. They checked "free test" and I was below the normal range.
    Started on testosterone and felt great within a few weeks.
    There are side effects though. I have to give blood every 3-4 months because testosterone replacement causes you to produce more red blood cells. Your blood will get too thick if you do not stay on top of it.
    Also, I have some testicular atrophy, but you can keep that to a minimum by taking HCG. I chose not too since it is really just for vanity and to preserve sperm production. i am done with kids.
    I also have to give myself two shots a week for the rest of my life. It can be a pain sometimes.

18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Can I ask, are your cut or uncut?

19. Deleted member 75752

Yes, no problem. Cut

20. Mountainman

Mountainman Member

Local Time:
    If it’s not a stupid question... how does a shaft only device work. Like, I know how it uses the PA, but how does it work with erections? Does it prevent orgasm to the sane degree as a ball trap device?

21. Deleted member 75752

@Mountainman From my understanding it will partially prevent an erection and cover all the sensitive areas. Ball trap would probably be more secure but then you have the ball trap comfort issues

22. Allan

Allan New member

Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    I had My first pa was done in Jan of 2015 it was to far offset and constantly painful I took it out and let it heal then in in may of 2015 had it redone I’m now at a 1gauge never regretted it. When people find out I’ve had it done twice they ask me why want it painful

Zee Man and Deleted member 75752 like this.
  23. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Agreed, with one additional thought: Frenum piercing is another option. It can be just as secure, without effecting the urethra. I did it, largely because I could never wear a ball-trap device, and it's great. I have been in an Evotion Bijou for 3 years or so, and would do it again in a heartbeat.

24. Deleted member 75752

I thought of that but was concerned about that piercing being too delicate. Glad it is working for you, too late for me, the PA is done LOL.
    How you liking the Bijou. It is tops on my list but it is well over 300 dollars for plastic. having a hard time with that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice