Prince Albert Chastity Device

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Deano61, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Deano61

Deano61 Member

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Thanks again for the clarification.
    You're all awesome and I can't thank you enough for the answers.
    :)

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Do read up, separate from this forum. A PA piercing is a well known quantity.

There is a lot of *sober* advice on sites that aren’t about chastity and denial.

One thing you should decide is how large of a PA you want to wear, and tell your piercer. I said I wanted to stretch to large gauges, and the piercer placed the hole a little further back to give extra skin to carry the weight.

It needs to be placed based on your anatomy, as evaluated by your piercer, and the gauge you’ll end up wearing.

The application of chastity - in my opinion (though I’m open to hear others) - is not relevant to the experience.

Go see BME, SafePiercing, PiercingBible, BodyArtForms, and other piercing related site.

My wife helped me read and research, after buying ElayneAngel’s book, and read the websites leading up to the piercing. It was a good experience doing that together, if you have the option to do that with a partner.

It makes me as hers regardless of chastity now. She drove me there. She held my hand into the shop. They let her stay in the room and watch as my precious penis got pierced for her. She was impressed. It was a bonding experience.

Good luck.

RexVa and bincorona like this.
  3. Deano61

Deano61 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks again.
    i am getting this done too for someone and, my personal experience is it's the least that i can do.
    i am not a body art / tattoo guy either. This is just to aid chastity.
    i'll let them know what it is for. i've already emailed several piercers and feel comfortable with one in particular, (she has recommended starting at an 8) so at some point it will probably happen. The problem now is setting up a healing time, as i am very active and i'll be out of commission for some weeks until it heals.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    Lots of great info, I am thinking of suggesting a PA to my madam, just concerned as I am uncut.

5. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Here is my experience so far:

Got pierced Tuesday. Strong pinch, but nothing too painful. The receiving tube was worse than the needle. Initially no blood but by the end of the day my underwear looked like a crime scene.

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - constant dull pain, lots of occasional bleeding when piercing is touched by clothing (which is pretty much constant, cause I kept my normal life). I did use a woman's pad Wednesday and Thursday and it bled enough to stain my jeans through the pad and my underwear.

Thursday morning I woke up to clean jams, and then it took off bleeding like I got stabbed until I finally just stood in the shower and let it do its thing until it stopped...

Friday was light bleeding, stained my underwear but not my paints. I experimented with light teasing to see how an erection felt. Turns out an erection when your dick feels like it got pinged by an aluminum baseball bat is .... unpleasant.

Saturday - first day with no blood! YAY! Had a middling erection, only dull pain, still not anything you'd want to continue with.

Sunday - still no bleeding so far, dull irritation is still there but much more tolerable. I think I'm over the hump.

A word on underwear - my piercer said it was an individual choice. For me the first couple days I wanted 'tighter' underwear absolutely no question. Any kind of movement or banging was not comfortable. I wanted something to hold that puppy in place. Now I've switched to looser underwear. I can tolerate the moments when the piercing is touched or tugged on and it feels much better with nothing teasing the jewelry.

The stimulation in the urethra can be bothersome until you get used to it.

OH, and I guess it depends on your individual shape and jewelry, but I've peed outdoors 3x standing up, no problems, normal stream. I could easily use a urinal if need be.

6. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    Its a bit of a what/if game. It isn't something you get two goes at, so all our experiences will be based on one piercing. I was pierced at 12g and bled very little after the first 15 minutes in the studio. This was very important to me as explaining blood soaked undies would have been problematic.
    The down side is that after just four weeks I was suffering from the cheese cutter effect and stretched to the next gauge far too early. - It hurt - a lot! What if I had been able to wait until eight weeks? Based on subsequent stretches I think it wouldn't have been anything like as painful.
    Doing it again? If I was less worried about bleeding I would definitely ask for 10g as an initial piercing.
    [/QUOTE]

7. Deano61

Deano61 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you. :)
    They are recommending a 10 or an 8. i'm unsure at this point. It may be a last minute decision. Definitely not a 12.

8. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    I would say a 10 would be the minimum size for an initial piercing. I started with an 8. In fact even though my 8 looked big at the studio, I should have went with the 6.

Make sure your jewelry FITS. The ball should be large enough to have no worries about entering your slit. That part stays outside. If it goes inside, your jewelry is sized wrong. Also, the jewelry should be generously loose when flaccid- that way it doesn't pinch when an erection occurs.

9. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    Mine is solid 14 kt gold 6 mm or 2 gauge. Wearing a belt frem behind barz, very secure. Sadly.....absolutely no chance for fun of any kind

10. g marcus

g marcus New member

Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    i got pierced about 10 years ago now carry a 2 ga cbring for most of the time any larger seems to block urine flow

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice