Prince Albert Chastity Device

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Deano61, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Deano61

Deano61 Member

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    Hello everyone.
    I am a long time chastity lover and have been locked up off and on for quite a few years. I am considering a PA (prince albert) piercing for the exclusive use for a chastity device.
    It is a long commitment from the time that the piercing goes in until i can actually use the thing. I have a few questions:

Correct me if I"m wrong, but I should want to get to a larger piercing size eventually after healing and re-stretching. What size would you recommend? Also, time frame between stretching would take about how long? I would imagine that healing from the piercing would be about 6-8 weeks or so.

What kinds of chastity devices would you recommend. I do not like ball-trap devices one single bit. I'd prefer ones around my penis if possible. As a side note: What type of material would you recommend for the PA?

Which leads me to my third and final question: What are the risks of using a PA chastity device long term? Could there be migration, and eventual tearing?

i sincerely thank you all for your help if you can provide it. Honest answers are so appreciated regardless of if they help or not. :)

bincorona likes this.
  2. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    Definitely watching because I just got pierced 3 days ago, with an 8ga curved barbell. My piercer gave me a choice between 8ga and 6ga. I went with the smaller size cause both looked HUGE just moments before getting a nail put through my wang.

I am planning to go plastic without a ball ring, something like the Bijou.

My piercer knew the reason I was getting the jewelry and asked specifically what kind of device I was looking at. I said the hasp style (as opposed to a ring). I'm thinking of the Bijou device although I prefer to 3d print my own.

As a side note, I used a female piercer that has been doing PA's since the 90's. She mentioned she'd done 'millions' of PA's for men in chastity. I know she was exaggerating, but she was 100% casual about it.

3. Deano61

Deano61 Member

Local Time:
    I heard that they usually do the 10 gage first and stretch from there. But what do I know?
    I'm going in for the procedure maybe the end of the month.
    The evolution wearable looks good.
    Which gage is the best?

4. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    I started with a 10 gage, then to an 8 and finally to a 6, which I like. This was way before I'd heard of chastity, so my reasons were strictly sexual rather than denial. A versatile piece of jewelry.

5. Deano61

Deano61 Member

Local Time:
    Dylan,
    What kind of device do you own? Do you recommend it?
    Thanks Dylan and Snuggler for your comments.

6. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    My devices don't accommodate a p.a. I switch off between a Jailbird and a light weight pink cage. I'm currently modifying a full belt, trying to make it more comfortable for long term wear. I think my Mistress doesn't like that to clean it it has to be taken off every day. That might be different if the penis tube had holes to facilitate rinsing.

7. Deano61

Deano61 Member

Local Time:
    That is interesting - i thought so many used PA's to get away from ball-trap style devices, which are somewhat easy to get out of.
    Looking at Snugglers comments and seeing his chastity cage, i fail to see how that could cause any harm to the piercing. It looks like a very good cage.

8. Shelbylynn's

Shelbylynn's Member

Local Time:
    Got pierced with an 8. Year after Got a rigid halfshell cage with a 6. Been in the half shell off an on for a couple months until our Orion stainless steel with a hollow titanium pin got here Monday. I was probably in between a 4 and a 6 gage at the time and the pin is a 2 some effort to get it in but no discomfort. No mess can pee standing up comfortable and scary secure. The thicker base ring I think helps compared to the small circular base ring that was on the halfshell. Sleep through the night.They posted my device on their Instagram if anyone wants to see

Ps ball traps are the way to go no stress on pa but yes maybe harder to handle idk good luck everyone

bincorona likes this.
  9. Deano61

Deano61 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Shelby
    It seems that ball-traps still need to be considered then.
    Quite interesting.

10. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    Nice to know there are a lot of pierced guys out there. But you're right he is exaggerating: if you take a full thirty years, 1990 - 2020, and allow 'millions to mean just 2,000,00, is still making that 187 every single day, with no time for for Xmas or New Year !!

11. Deano61

Deano61 Member

Local Time:
    So you're saying go with her because she's probably the most experienced piercer on earth? ;)

12. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    You are well read. I have posted longer answers on this topic, if you want to check my content:

My GlansArmor from MaleChastityNow is merely 46 grams or 1.6 ounces (0.1 lbs). I’ve worn 68 gram BodyCircle weight rings to stretch from 8ga up.

I’ve spent 11,470 hours in my GlansArmor since Mark’s version 2 design upgrade and I have never been hurt. He changed the design to allow 8ga and 6ga hooks, and to make it easier and safer to install. Zero pinching or fiddling. The old design needed two or three hands. ;)

to your questions.

1. Yes, most piercings heal in 8ga jewelry. I would wait until you’re ready to change out the jewelry you heal in. And then target 6ga for your smallest size. The thicker PA hook will feel more comfortable putting pressure on the piercing.

Some men are staying in 8ga. It’s offered obviously. It takes time for the skin to reform “walls” and structure around the piercing. And I assert you may not need to actually stretch, but could just wait another “4-6” weeks beyond healing to let yourself really solidify the new piercing before you use it to tether chastity.

Stretching advice is found on SafePiercing.org and The PiercingBible by Elayne Angel. Go there. Read those sources

2. For a new piercing, professionals recommend Jewelry Grade Stainless Steel with a High Polish. Or Titanium. Nothing porous. This is wise. No material feels as safe or as good as 316L stainless steel or high quality Titanium.

There is an infection risk if you wear a breeding ground of porous material in a new piercing. This advice can be found on the sites above, and also on piercing jewelry sites like BodyArtForms and SteelNavel and others. You need to wait to wear anything porous. No professional piercer uses plated materials.

This negates the popular 3D printed hooks for new piercings.

My piercing is 6 years old, so I have no problem wearing my 3d printed plastic from Evotion. But even so, my 316L jewelry grade polished stainless steel PA hooks from MaleChastityNow look and feel as good as Anatometal jewelry.

I’ve gotten through many metal detectors in my GlansArmor many times now. I checked with a 1.35 Tesla magnet and can confirm that it is non-magnetic. My MRI was 1.5T but I haven’t worn it there ;)

I really would not recommend a 3D printed hook in a new piercing. It will irritate you. Even “316 stainless” 3D printed is porous and you can see that on Shapeways site.

So - Malechastitynow GlansArmor is light enough to hang on your piercing, though most of the weight is carried by your shaft. And it’s safe material even for a young piercing. And you can get 8ga PA hooks (since 2017) and not have to stretch. You could just wait. But I’d recommend 6ga.

3. I stretched to 4ga before I started 24/7 tethering in my Contender. That felt very safe. The issue with migration and tearing is with narrow gauge wire pulling against the wall of the piercing. If you stretch to wider gauges you’ll be fine.

If the cage lightly grips your shaft instead of there won’t be a problem. Your body will tell you.

You don’t need a hollow PA pin. My 4ga and now 2ga pins magically align me in my cage and direct all my urine forward and out through the cage rods. I tilt my cage sideways to prevent any from dripping out the hole. I can urinate standing up without dribbling in my GlansArmor.

Actually I did this too in my ball trap. Contender in an outdoor trough urinal at a summer festival a few years back. No dividers. No privacy. Turned it 90 degrees. No one looked. I felt proud and brave.

Finally, I’ve never felt pain in the piercing in my MaleChastityNow devices. I did in my Lori. I got pinched in a Steelheart (I’m cut loosely). I get irritated and bruised by plastic.

I have sensitive skin. I have a dermatologist (who saw the cage, but that’s another story). So maybe I’m a special case but I have no reservations recommending the 316L stainless steel work that Malechastitynow offers to anyone.

bincorona likes this.
  13. Deano61

Deano61 Member

Local Time:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...pa-piercing-should-you-wait-to-be-cage.35801/
    My apologies if this thread was not required, but I do think there is good information here too and it's recent.
    A more interesting question is: What is the best chastity device for a PA? It seems like a wormhole we're going down, but after doing some reading it seems some people can handle chastity without the penis ring and some cannot. It can take six months to get into one without at a minimum.
    I may open another thread in a few days and ask about which device works good, what is recommended.
    Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your comments!

14. Deano61

Deano61 Member

Local Time:
    Peter,
    Thank you for your post! I was just reading your post on another thread using google search. :) So very very informative.
    I've spent so much money on cages and I'm trying to get this right one last time. You've been such a great help. It seems like you've got a lot of experience in this and I can't thank you enough.

bincorona and Peter Rabbit like this.
  15. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    #15 SubSnuggler, Aug 14, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    As far as I can tell, the best is Elayne Angel. She didn't pierce me, but she's easy to contact and tours the country doing piercings :+1:

(I paid a deposit to get a PA from Elayne a few years ago and got sick. Unfortunately I had to cancel. Still I traded a few lengthy emails and she was VERY professional and informative. The lady that pieced me is actively endorsed by Elayne. I was pierced at Virtue and Vice in Atlanta GA.)

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  16. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    Lots of great advice given so far.

As I was guaging up from an 8g to a 2g (6-8 moth process), I had ordered a few supposedly stainless steel cbr rings from amazon. They all irritated my piercing to the point I was ready to throw in the towel. I would then go back to my 8g which was not from amazon and things would heal up fast and I would try again. After a few rinse and repeats, I realized that the rings from amazon were not very smooth and that is what was irritating my piercing. I never checked with a magnet or looked to see if they were plated, but after ordering some new jewelry from more reputable sources, I never had a problem again and gauged up quicker than I thought it would take. I would suggest spending a few extra bucks and get your jewelry from a reputable source to avoid any issues with quality.

Side note on the healing, I noticed that I healed faster when I did not wear snug fitting underwear and just went commando. Not sure if was due to ring not being bent sideways and having more friction with movement or what, but it was definitely noticeable. So as you heal up and if you find it getting sore, try that to see if it helps.

Also soaking was very helpful for me in getting the crusties out which I found to be worse than the actual piercing as far as pain goes. With that I also found that using some Lavender and Frankincense 100% pure Essential Oils helped heal things up way faster than when I did not apply those.... ymmv.

Other than that sounds like you are on the right path for a successful piercing for a chastity device. Really the hardest part will be exercising your patience and letting it heal up fully.

Good luck and have fun!

17. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I got pierced at an APP shop that she’s been “on tour” as a piercer. My piercer there was great. You don’t need Elayne Angel to do your piercing. :) I admit I originally was going to try to schedule that.

You just need an APP piercer and shop.
    But do see The Piercing Bible site. We bought her book for advice.

18. Deano61

Deano61 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks!
    When you type about crusties do you mean after the initial piercing?
    For the record, I do NOT (not yelling) order anything off amazon. I find that there are too many cheap knock-offs there, and the quality is never good.

19. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    yea during the healing process. My experience was that when secretion of whatever fluid that the body creates during healing, that fluid can dry up on the part of the ring that is outside of the piercing hole. That "crusty" or dried up fluid can then be quite the irritant if the ring spins inside the piercing. Imagine sand inside inside of the piercing while it is nice and tender while healing. That is where the soaking was so great for me. It breaks that crusty down and basically dissolves it, and cleans it out.

I had heard about this prior to getting pierced .... was not quite sure what they were talking about, then once it happened it was like ...... oh .... that is the crusty ...... yeeowch. I would imagine you will be no different lol.

Really if prepared for it ..... no big deal.

20. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes. I got crusties too as I healed after the initial piercing. I soaked religiously. Only salt and water per instructions. I did not include essential oils like the poster above.

I do not recommend anything but a warm salt water soak. Keep it simple. Follow the APP piercers directions. Not even mine! ;)

I followed Elayne Angel’s written instructions and the APP shop’s verbal and handout materials were consistent. Don’t scrub. Don’t pick. Don’t use weird chemicals. Gentle cleansing. Soaks. Get sleep. Just heal.

My wife and I did have fun giving me ruined orgasms until I got used to jostling the jewelry. Those first weeks were a fun frustration.

bincorona likes this.
  21. Deano61

Deano61 Member

Local Time:
    Again, thanks to you all so much. It is very clear now.
    One more question, what gage do you recommend getting pierced at? :) i have been interviewing piercers, one said 10 to 6.
    And stainless steel or titanium?
    Yes, I will follow the piercers instructions religiously and the Angel's website.
    I'm looking to get into a PA piercing device as soon as possible, but with zero rushing. That means maximum amount of time healing and caring for this. It's my goal to go slow so there are no issues.

bincorona likes this.
  22. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I was pierced at 10ga and immediately stretched to 8ga, per the shop recommendation. Elayne Angel’s site (quoted below) mentions a 10ga needle as the most common.

https://www.safepiercing.org/the_piercing_bible.php
    https://www.piercingbible.com/

https://www.piercingbible.com/piercing-information/male-genital-piercings/prince-albert-piercing/

“The 10 gauge is a reasonable maximum starting thickness, and is the most common size that I use. Though the 12 gauge is less apt to bleed, and this piercing can easily be stretched later. The jewelry diameter is anatomically dependent and it needs to accommodate your erect size. Your initial piece should not be much larger or heavier than necessary because this can cause healing complications.”

23. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    You don’t need titanium for your first jewelry. It will be light either way.

You need titanium for heavy gauges (0 and 00) and I wore 2ga titanium as well.

I didn’t have a choice anyway. They used what they had in stock.

24. Deano61

Deano61 Member

Local Time:
    Immediately stretched as in pierced to 10, then an 8 was put in and you were sent home?
    Thanks again for your reply.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  25. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice