Men in Matriarchy

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 0837, Aug 14, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    Me and my partner were talking about this yesterday. I like matriarchy's concept but found that men going to be reduced to slave or labour or used for reproduction only since all power is in Women's hand. Men don't get anything from it. Right?

2. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    This has nothing to do with true matriarchal societies in history. Or were you asking about fantasy matriarchal societies?

King Hippo, Guest 0837 and ashes1334 like this.
  3. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    Not fantasy but if We talk about the system, All top level positions will be reserved for Women only and Men gets reduced to production level only. Btw it's started happening nowadays since more Women employees likely to get promotions in every area.

TheRealAdam likes this.
  4. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    While the gap may be shrinking women are not more likely to be promoted than men in any industry, even ones traditionally dominated by women.

If you think "all top level positions will be reserved for women only and men get reduced to production level only" isn't fantasy, you need to lay off eating lead paint chips.

5. boytoy12

boytoy12 Active member

IT Consultant
    Pune
    Local Time:
    Way too many assumptions there. You got any data to support that? The fact is that even today most leadership positions are held by men. Women while have all the same rights, and are equal in education, employability, promotions etc, but still lot of them end their careers prematurely or have to take a break of a few years for their family and child. I'm not saying all women take the break but many still do.
    I am not sure which industry/ company you work with, but men and women are quite equal in any kind of career progression.
    And in fact for most working women, things are way tougher then men, because they are still expected to take care of the house and family just like a housewife even if they are working.

So basically when I see a women and a man working in the same position, I know that the women has had it way tougher than the man to reach that level.
    One of the reasons I try to make things as comfortable for my wife as I can, because she usually works 12 hours and has a lot more hectic job than mine.

IMO these thoughts for the most part are pure fantacy.

Rectrix and Byrdie like this.
  6. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    #facepalm

Xileh and Byrdie like this.
  7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Mrs Chaste definitely has matriarchal tendencies. That's not to say she is scary Dom! Far from it, she is very caring. It is just her nature. She does "lead" in our house but not in a particularly bossy way! In the bedroom, that's another matter. My job is to please her. "It's all about me"!

Maid Denise and LukeVallentine like this.
  8. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    I believe South Park already covered it:

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    lol!

10. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    I could not explain my FLM any better .

Chaste J. likes this.
  11. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    There is a change the has been happening gradually for centuries that could herald Matriarchy becoming more prominent.

In older times, work was mostly manual.
    Manual work requires strength. The people with the strength earned more, and had more power.

Now, the hard work is done by machines, and more work done by people involves liaison and relationships, so where is the power shifting?

LockitMan likes this.
  12. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

In this version men would "get" to support women and see their vision for a better life and a better world become reality. For a slave to women such as myself this is hugely rewarding.

13. isekor

isekor Member

Local Time:
  14. isekor

isekor Member

Local Time:
  15. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

Very interesting read. I've done some prior reading on pre-historic woman led societies and I wish more was known, but unfortunately is was pre history, so...

But for our purposes here on CM I found this part particularly interesting and have espoused the same thoughts myself:

*Specifically I would advise women who recognize this pain to get acquainted with life times in which they (women) were the offender/perpetrator (as opposed to victim)... - get in touch with the “energy of the offender or powerful woman” inside you. This may sound very strange but the reason is this. When you have been the victim of sexual violence this has caused a lot of anger in your energy field... This anger blocks you and keeps you imprisoned in a feeling of powerlessness and victimhood. To release anger you need understanding. You need to understand why and what for; you need to see the larger picture. When you can imagine yourself as a powerful woman who could be merciless and cruel towards men and feel inside that this is also a part of you, then the anger can dissolve. A more thoroughgoing understanding can arise, an inside knowing that you are part of a larger karmic story in which you played both the role of offender and of victim. It is nearly impossible to release your emotions of pain, powerlessness and victimhood without also looking at the other side of you, the “dark side”.*

I would think it would actually be empowering and even cathartic.

mir152 likes this.
  16. jojo-abc

jojo-abc Member

Local Time:
    [​IMG]

Maybe the last matriarchy in Europe was in the Slavs, in the Czech tribe. As old Czech legends say for end of one matrirchal rule in old pagan times:

We have in the legend a description of the matrirchal government. It is a sign that the three sisters had practically absolute power: Kazi, who knew all kinds of herbs and spices. She healed wounds of people with her best knowledge. Second sister was called Teta. She was very religious (probably the priestess of the gods and goddess). And the youngest sister – beautiful Libuše (Lubossa). Was logical to choose her for secular reign. For her beauty, she had natural authority over men (and also over women).

Libuše (Lubossa) according to the legend she was very beautiful woman, and sure in her speech so even harsh men praised her. She ruled wisely from Vyšehrad castle (in that time probably a wooden castle). Also she was a prophet, she knew foretell the future. Libuše naturally also worked as a judge in various disputes between people.

One day two brothers came to her and it turned out that the older one was stealing field from the younger brother. That’s why Libuše decided in favour of the younger one.
    But the older guy threw a fit, not able to accept his defeat. His main argument was that they are for laughs to others with woman as a ruler.

For these words all people were silent. When nobody stood up for Libuše, she told them all to go home with promise that assembly will the next day chose the man to rule over them and who she will take as her husband.

In the next day after her speech Libuše came up with prophecy. She very accurately described the way to the village Stadice, where on specific 12-step field ploughs their future ruler. She even described his oxes with an outstanding detail.

So imagine you wake up in the morning. You are a farmer as almost all Slavs at the time were and you need to plough your field unless you want to starve during the winter. Suddenly weird people come to you, put a crown on your head and tell you that you are their duke. Your beautiful wife is already waiting for you.

[​IMG]

His name is Přemysl.
    (Medieval Czech chronicler Kosmas bitingly ads that Libuše’s horse, which led the way to the village Stadice where new duke Přemysl lived, walked “as if he went this way more than once”.)

There was a great wedding. There was plenty of food and mead, they were singing songs, listening to the music and celebrating till the late night.

But that's not the end.

17. jojo-abc

jojo-abc Member

Local Time:
    #17 jojo-abc, Aug 31, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    And Přemysl started to reign by marrying the previous ruler Libuše.

The girls’ war

The men were satisfied when Libuše gave up throne. After all they were the ones who had a problem with female sovereign. But there were people who were not so thrilled by this outcome – mainly the women of Libuše’s old retinue.

Finally, Vlasta, the leader of the retinue, got so fed up with the snide remarks of men that she decide to declare war on all of them and take them from the new positions back to their scratch ploughs. Together with her retinue Vlasta build castle Děvín (not to be confused with castle Devín). At the same time all women in surrounding areas were asked to leave their husbands, fathers and brothers and join the women in their war.

And many of them did.

The men found this movement extremely funny and mocked the women between each other constantly, even more when Přemysl was around.

Přemysl didn’t laugh.

He had a vision last night, an awful dream about a woman wearing helmet, in one hand sword, in the other goblet. She was running around and stepping on the corpses of men, then filling her goblet with their blood and drinking covetously.

Přemysl was little bit scared and wanted his men to take this women business seriously.

Meanwhile the girls and women were preparing for fight. The wise were ordered to protect the castle, the brave sat on horses with weapons in their hands, the beautiful ones were ready to seduce the men and then kill them.

The men didn’t take Přemysl’s speech to the heart. Actually they didn’t care about it at all. That’s probably why 300 of them died pitifully when Vlasta and her women attacked. That number would be even greater if there wasn’t a thick forest nearby to help some of the luckier ones to escape.

This battle soon turned into a legend and more and more women came to Děvín castle. A very bad time came for the men. It wasn’t rare that their dead bodies were found in the morning and many of them spent the nights in the forest out of pure fear. And Děvín was impregnable. None of the girls let a man inside and none gave their secrets away. This sadly couldn’t be said about Přemysl’s castle Vyšehrad where Vlasta had many sympathizers who were eager to tell the girls about what the men are up to.

One day Ctirad, one of the most skilled man warriors, was with his retinue on his way to Vyšehrad. As he with his retinue rode through the forest, they heard a wailing. Soon they found a beautiful girl with long hair tied up to a tree.

"Oh look a woman in trouble! Let’s help her!"

When Ctirad heard her honest pleading for help, charmed by her engaging voice, he told the men to untie her. Šárka, as she told them her name, was there left by Vlasta’s women. She was kidnapped from her father in Okořín but Vlasta’s women ran away when they heard foreign horses and left her here. To mock her they tied Šárka down and put a horn on her neck to cry for help then put a jug of ale next to her make her thirsty. As she told them this Šárka began to cry and begged them to take her back to her father. Ctirad agreed but first he took the horn and put it on his neck then drank from the jog. He offered it to all of his men, as well as to Šárka. The ale was stronger than they thought and soon the trip to Šárka’s father had to be postponed since everybody was suddenly taking a nap. Then Šárka took the horn and put it to Ctirad’s mouth.

Ctirad probably thought it was a great idea. Let’s blow that horn!

Of course the horn was a signal. Soon Vlasta with her women surrounded the drugged men and killed them mercilessly. When only Ctirad was left, they tied him and laughed at him, forcing him to walk alongside their horses to Děvín.

Afterwards Ctirad was sent back to Vyšehrad but not quite in the same state as he left it.

When men saw his tortured dead body, they got completely furious. The word spread around and men from all over were coming to Přemysl, ready to fight against the women and even kidnaping some on their way to Vyšehrad.

It was a real cruel war: women vs men. No fun, only horrible war.

[​IMG]

But at this point Vlasta repeated the mistake of those who she was fighting against.

She was too sure in her victory that – of course – she lost. She also rode her horse too rapidly, sure that her women are right behind here. But they were too slow and when Vlasta finally approached the enraged men she was soon killed. When the women saw this their morale was damaged. It didn’t look like they would win this fight. So many of the women began to run away but it didn’t matter – in the end they were all killed, no matter how hard they pleaded or how fast they ran.

This ‘civil war’ ended with women’s defeat. Their castle Děvín was
    burned down.

The old pagan times. This is just a old legend and we have no evidence.

[​IMG]
    (A picture: Girl's War - The war for restore the old matriarchy. Theatrical performance of old Slavic legend.)

18. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    Interesting post, thanks.
    The Czech Republic did have OWK in the 90s, so maybe there is something to that legend.

19. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I think there is a line between fantasy and reality and the challenges of modern day living. If we were living in the past, I could see how this could have been a reality. Go back 100 years and men were in charge and woman were their property. In a simple twist, woman could have been in charge and owned and directed men.

today, society and life requires both parties to work, raise children, and do various functions to have a good existence. This all started with world war 2 and remains true to this day.

in our fantasy lifestyle and the times we chose to play, my wife is in charge. Everything I do is at her direction, pleasure for a reward, punishment for failure. Serving her becomes my pleasure, ownership my protection, failure to please her my disappointment. Then Monday thru Friday we are partners, my did may still be locked, but she does her fair share so we can get to our next play session.

homebody and LukeVallentine like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice