When Women really take over

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by gdfox2000, Aug 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. gdfox2000

gdfox2000 Junior Member

Construction
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    Talking with a friend and his Wife after Kamala Harris was chosen to be VP. I said that Women will eventually have control of the government, and jokingly said that they'll probably put white men in concentration camps. My friend's Wife who is sixty four years old and sexy as hell said: "I would love to put my husband in a concentration camp. Actually all white men should be in one." I was taken aback, but there was a stirring down below. I wonder how many Women. would go along. The answer is probably scary.

2. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    Freedom never happens when supremacy is at its core. If people think about that, then we may see her as the last Vice President in the country, so folk needs to mind what they dream/think about.

If one looks at it this way, what does a person think of a boy that was abused a child who abuses children? Do we give them a free pass? Women believe in community, respect, and body autonomy. View like this while fun for mind play, are purely patriarchal.

3. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    Agreed, the only matriarchal societies the world has ever known in history were overthrown because they had no weapons. Killing doesn't make sense for most of those who bring life (exeptions not counted) .

If I was a Matriarchal Queen, I would ban war, violence and make sure everyone had at least a basic standard of living. I would ban cultural honor practices too. Men would not be humiliated or abused, they would just be denied political power as we've seen for the past thousands of years what that leads to. Give us ladies a chance without male influence.

4. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    This concept is so common, I've heard tons of women joke about it. Even South Park covered it...

5. tegelad

Texas
    Local Time:
    It is a foreign and as such an exotic set of thoughts because it runs opposite to how and what a man processes.

My view is both genders should be taught self-defense. The thing is the boys and younger men as they age would be trained by older girls and women. They need to learn that they will and can get their asses kicked by women.

While that happens, men learn skills in empathy, household, and cooking and teach younger girls and women.

The thing is from my observation with women, that guys may not get. Body Autonomy and respect are "crucial". When you fear for your life every damn day, if you are in charge you will not want that hell on another human being.

But if a person truly needs to read into it ... the book "The Power" would fit or if you look at Anna Ritter's books where some magical things happen and the patriarchal system goes into a 100% vacuum that needs to be filled.

The reality though is this is not how nature works. Things are gradual, and if one looks or fantasizes about that dream world. Well, look around you now. How are men really doing today? The answer is "not good", and frankly it will get infinitely worse before it gets better.

The thing I believe women see and know is that they truly love and desire authentic, mindful, and sacred masculinity. They want to drink it by the bucketful. They know if one forces it, it makes it bitter and not taste real. Even if one is a queen, like "American Gods" to be loved and respected and consented to worshiping the person is far sweeter then a forced non-consented view.

Don't get me wrong though, the power exchange play is seriously fun and should be done, but with consent and with love. Not anger and hate.

90731, LockitMan, Rogu and 2 others like this.
  6. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    I believe today's women have forgotten what a man is and what a real man stands for. The term simp is a modern construct of today's society. Organizations like MGTOW are coming to the for front and make a lot of sense. Its fine to ban war etc.. but lets also ban catfights, female manipulation etc. All it takes is one group to decide not to ban war and they will mop up the rest of the world. I truly think most of the issues with men today are because men are being raised and influenced by moms and female teachers and don't have good strong male role models. After seeing what happens in prison camps, if my wife ever said anything like that to me, at the very least she would be left in the dust

7. gdfox2000

gdfox2000 Junior Member

Construction
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Everyone is taking the comments too seriously. The whole conversation was lightheartedly joking. There is an undertow of female resentment to a lot of male behavior. There is a lot of male bewilderment to female behavior. It is what makes things so deliciously interesting and tension filled. Do some women want to completely control their males? i believe so, but the concentration camp thing was, as i said, joking banter.

Xileh, Anonoman and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  8. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    Very pretty picture, but how do you stop violence without using violence?

The relatively high basic standard of living we enjoy today is possible only because modern industrial production and agriculture has very high added value. The tech that enable this took millennia of war and strife to build. Everything from bow to lever to steam engine to chemical fertilizers to drugs to microchip was conceived with military application in mind and only then adapted to civilian use. The point is - before we reach the phase of molecular replicators stopping military research would plunge us into Dark Ages within a decage.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for this utopia, but something tells me the 99,9% are somewhat less enlightened.

Alceste and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  9. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    How could it be enforced without a legally binding NCC contract?

10. MRS.Lilith

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I am sure that same technology could find ways to do that.

11. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    Let us hope you're right.

MRS.Lilith likes this.
  12. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    I was design manager in a previous company and there were 5 girls and 9 boys in my team and all were freshers. I have to select 2 team leaders from them and was told to select 1 male and another woman in 3 months period. Tbh, as per their behaviour, comunication, punctuality, work, time management and everything. All the 5 girls were way better than all the boys. So I selected both team leaders girls only. So as per my personal experience, I can say there will be more women in management level in near future.

13. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Harris has a pretty good record for locking men up so you might not be that far off. Lol

Tehsatyros and LukeVallentine like this.
  14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    a lot of poor folks was murder in them.

ashes1334 likes this.
  15. ashes1334

ashes1334 Long term member

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    But there was a stirring below.

16. tegelad

Texas
    Local Time:
    MGTOW is a pretty hard focused MRA group. A man must be very careful in those groups, as there are some insidious folks

Women haven't forgotten about men. They know what they want and like about us. They use words and suggest while maintaining bodily autonomy to what they need to feel fulfilled.

The ones who actively ignore it because it is a lot of work are men.

A perfect example is the VP candidate, WAP, liberated women. There is zero wrong with all of this, but guys live in fear and this makes them blind and dumb.

There are organizations out there, but the reality they aren't sexy or interesting. I mean seriously stop and tell a man that you should become a feminist, read up on women's issues and understand the people that they like. Go to therapy and fix your shit. Go get hobbies and work hard and make money and be successful professionally.

Hey, what Al .... that is a lot of fucking work and has zero to do with me getting off. Well, women want to multi-dimensional human beings with depth and layers. They don't want a man that says I provide by making a salary, I don't cry and I don't share but hey "sex"? Or in the instance of fun things like this group. Bondage kink power play of the fun type ... while most women are like. Shit, my life is one story of bondage, power control where I lose and am enslaved, and devoid of orgasms because we only come 35% of the time versus men in the 70-80% range. Why would I want my partner I love and desire to "not" cum, as this is my life and I hate it.

Why I have stuck around going in and out of CM for so long, is because @Lucy did something really neat. She created a verified female section, she made a safe space for women to keep the men out of the mix and not scare women away. She provided a fantastic human experience where she gets some joy along with everybody. And She policed hard and get those posers and fake people out (mascarasnake comes to mind).

This is how community is built, and with women more in charge this is how men and women grow. This is also why if I am single and unpartnered if I find a female that wants to do this, trust me. She will love being liberated and in charge and also being able if she desires to have whomever she wants or be 100% safe in monogamy. She will drool and be as horny as a teenage boy and most importantly feel safe as she leads or delegates. While I as a man show other men this is how you do it and maybe in the long run get groups of men together were the emotional labor is managed within men with masculinty so men come out being human.

Rogu likes this.
  17. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Aussiecple and sissydavenport like this.
  18. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    If your stats are correct then it's quite a depressing picture. Why not make sure your lady comes? It doesn't take a gargantuan effort on our part and it's just common courtesy.

19. tegelad

Texas
    Local Time:
    Google away and you will see it. I always made sure in vanilla settings to make sure my partner when consent and openness happened to make her come first. It is why I always had women call me back.

You desire to play fun games? You betcha so do women. But you better be smart and layered as a man ...

67% of women fake orgasms
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19707929/

91% men to 39% women

https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/pride...gasm-gap-picking-where-sexual-revolution-left

Rogu likes this.
  20. MRS.Lilith

Verified Female

Local Time:
    If that is the case, why are you interested in femdom?

Because MGTOW promotes the idea that women should be nothing more than obedient servants to men. And that feminism is a danger to society.
    I don't see how those two are complementary.

21. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    @MRS.Lilith, thank you for a dose a common sense.

TheRealAdam and MRS.Lilith like this.
  22. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    3:29 PM
  23. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I am am not actually interested in FEMDOM at all( I am actually anti femdom), nor am I interested in male domination. MGTOW is not about making women servants to men. It is in fact a movement that supports equality between the sexes on all matters , not just when it is fun or easy. Equality in the child courts, equality in divorce court, equality in the schools where boys are forced to learn in female centric environment etc.... In the current environment men are second class citizens, which on this forum may be acceptable based on the couples relationship, but is a real issue in the general population. Feminism is a danger to society, not because of equality between the sexes is bad, but because it has been radicalized . MGTOW just says men should do what fulfills them, be aware of the manipulation often used by some women, and if a women can be a co -partner in his life that's great. If you can't find a co-partner that fine as well. I participate in these forums not because I agree with everything people post but because it is fun to present alternate opinions .

24. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    If this is about Harris and her being adequate for the job? I think they would have been better off with Tulsi Gabbard. She's Hindu, she's Samoan, and she single handedly destroyed Harris's hopes to be President. :)

25. tegelad

Texas
    Local Time:
    I was trying to be nice since there are some biological male souls trying to get out of the quagmire of the toxic culture of masculinity. It is a breeding ground for incels.

Feminism saved me, and I love femdom, but I also believe that there is a time and place for things. That being said if my partner needs to be submissive and she needs a Daddy/Master, guess what that is good too.

Consent matter, respect matters more, and people should love one another. It is funny because people forget we have life, liberty, and the PURSUIT of happiness. One is guaranteed happiness but we have the freedom to do so. The thing is freedom is no longer freedom when it takes another person's freedom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice