First overnight

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by binhoni93, Aug 10, 2020.

1. binhoni93

binhoni93 Member

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    Last night was my first overnight. Overall, it was ok. Obviously the cage was present & noticeable, but didn't seem to bother me. I had one nighttime erection which was expected & slightly uncomfortable but not unbearable.

After I woke up, I had a bowel movement with some blood in the stool which is concerning. Also, I had shaved my balls the day before and noticed some redness on my scrotum in the shower. After reapplying the cage this morning, I was in extreme chafe mode, which was much more uncomfortable than the nighttime erection. Given these occurrences, I took my cage off and will leave it off for a while. Guessing I need to do a better job of putting some kind of lube around the base ring now that I'm shaved. Not sure what to do next.

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    It does take a while to adjust to ring. Lube can help, but it is a good idea to let all heal up. Good luck and enjoy.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I generally tell people before they try going over night to make sure they can wear it all day first, but I am sure you have done that. Another thing I would do before you try over night is not wearing the device for 24 hours and putting it on right before you go to sleep after you have an orgasm.

I'd suggest using some lube as well to help you out a bit. If you are experiencing any type of soreness it is probably a good idea to take it off.

If the goal is to wear your device all the time outside of a cleaning it is better to take your time building up to that point. No sense in rushing it, spending 2 or 3 weeks getting ready for fulltime wear is better then hurting yourself, being in discomfort, and needed to take a month break from this due to "an injury".

If you have a Mistress or I am sure they will understand and look at the long term picture.

bondinchas and Sissy-CJ like this.
  4. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    To help with overnight I try and do a few things -

Apply silicone lube around the ring just before bed, I find this helps with the chaffing / ring burn that you invariably get during the night.

Don't drink too much liquid about an hour or 2 before bed. I usually have a beer or 2 at night, if I do have a 2nd and its too close to bed time, I invariably have to get up more than once for a pee. I'm a bit lucky in that I can normally just go straight back to sleep, but if I wake up my wife, she doesn't and results of broken sleep for her aren't pleasant.

As @King Hippo said though, build up to it. Its a marathon, not a sprint so don't rush

5. binhoni93

binhoni93 Member

Local Time:
    I've worn the belt during the day for a week with no major issues so I didn't feel like I was rushing it. Will try to invest in some silicone lube, maybe that will help.

6. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah blood in your stool is a big deal. Forget the chastity for now and see a doctor!

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    I agree, and as already said it’s a marathon not a sprint. Good luck!

8. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    What brand silicone lube do you use?

9. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    Sliquid silver from lovehoney

binhoni93 likes this.
  10. rafal39

rafal39 New member

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    Today I was locked by my Mistress in Her birthday. Now I'm before my first night. I'm afraid what will happend in the morning.

11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    well done on the overnighter. It's a big step.

Blood in the stool is almost certainly unrelated to being caged, and is concerning. Has it happened again? If so, you really must consult your doctor.

Good luck

12. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    It is definitely something you get used to and can’t rush into. I don’t use any lube or anything like that now but it does take a big of getting used to, I guess the skin in that area gets a bit tougher over time. The worst thing as was mentioned above is if you drink too much close to bed time and need to use the loo in the night, so much pain haha.

13. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    See a doctor about the bloody stool.
    But as far as the erections during the nite est answer is hypnosis and end the erections for ever be in cage and sleep all nite with no building pressure.

14. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    I can add little except to emphasise see a Doc re: the blood.

The step to overnight is a big one and I think we've all been through phases of discomfort. There's no shame in unlocking when it all gets too bad.. No matter what people may say we've all had to do it occasionally.

It takes time to adjust and build tolerance, but you'll get there.

Warmest regards

15. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    First and foremost,
    Blood in stool is certainly worth a trip to the Dr or at the very least a call and discussion with the physician assistant. It could be just hemaroids but let a Dr make that assessment. Take note of the color because they will ask, is it light bright red or dark red/ blackish.

As for the overnight cage question, lube is your friend. I coating around the base ring and some inside the cage if its a full coverage cage.
    Also, keep in mind one size doesn't fit all. My first resin cage required some sanding and shaping to achieve a comfortable fit.
    If you have any irritation I would take a break and use some topical antibiotic cream.

16. ResponsiblePirate

Trades.
    United States, Midwest Region.
    Local Time:
    I usually use a product called Aquaphor and spread it around my scrotum and where my shaft starts. Well let me emphasize the fact that my kh usually makes me do this before I’m locked up. Throughout the days and weeks when I’m locked, I will reapply the cream in between any parts where chaffing would present a problem. This stuff literally stays on after a shower most of the time. We only use lube if there’s a problem getting my head into the cage. Also, steel is the real deal. I’ve tried every silicone, plastic etc... cage out there and nothing beats a custom steel cage. Hope your blood in the stool gets cleared up. That sounds alarming. Good luck.

17. Locked cock and anal plug

Local Time:
    I'm a self-locker and normally only wear cages during the day. That said I have endured (if that is the correct term) a number of overnights being caged when the wife and I have slept separately. About half of them I've had to unlock in the early hours due to a very painful erection. Some of these have been due to the cage itself and these I'll be discarding. I'm still in the process of trying to work out what might be the best cage for long term wear before going 'public' to my wife.

I tend to use E45 Moisturising Lotion on the 'little fella' and balls certainly after shaving and occasionally when i feel the skin down there needs some TLC.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice