She made me cum yesterday...25 days in

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrFlashKat, Aug 10, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. MrFlashKat

MrFlashKat Active member

Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    I wasn't sure which forum to put this in...but I think it fits here best as I have just been in a period of 25 days locked up. I am still locked and denied...but yesterday, unexpectedly, She asked me if I wanted to cum whilst still in my cage, or not cum ....such a dilemma!!....to enjoy the frustrated release whilst still caged or to continue 'enjoying' the extended period of not orgasming in any form?

We were on our way home from a few days in the English countryside. I was driving when she asked that question.

Now the past 25 days have been intense...locked everyday (unlocked only for sleep on most days)...The longest have ever been by almost double of being denied an orgasm. We have had a lot of intimacy and 'sex'...she unlocked me twice in that period to give her PIV but I was most definitely NOT allowed to cum. Excruciating!

So....we were on our way home as I said yesterday when she asked me that question. I couldn't decide so I asked her to choose whatever she wanted for me. She asked me to pull over so she could get something from the boot of the car...we were in the middle of the countryside, I pulled over. She went to her bag in the boot of the car and came back with her cordless wand, grinning at me. She then held it to my pants, touching my cage...knowing that this would make me cum....I cannot get fully hard in the cage but the power of the vibrations from the wand always makes me cum....she teased me but it did not take that long. I had a HUGE orgasm in my cage and in my pants...

...making a big mess I then had to sit in while we finished the drive!

2. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    Living the dream! Enjoy the ride.

Sexy Slave 69 and MrFlashKat like this.
  3. LockedTxHubby

LockedTxHubby Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    What an incredible experience. I like the way she thinks.

MrFlashKat and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  4. MrFlashKat

MrFlashKat Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you. Me too!!

5. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I just finished 35 days locked up and was finally free for 39 hours before being locked up. My original lock period was to be 14 day, then 28, and spread to 35 because of her not feeling well in the beginning and 2 weekend of either weather too hot or rain denying her to sit outside by the pool. We almost went for yet another week based on the weather forecast as late as Friday, but the sun came out Saturday and the cage came off as well.

Imagine my surprise when she asked me to put out the cushions and she sat by the pool and then stripped off everything and got comfortable. After he first swim she motioned me over and took off her key and gave me my freedom in more ways then one. I did have to run into the house to get my Sildenafil and 90 minutes later up to the task. I spent the rest of my free time either pleasuring her of her me and by 10PM on Sunday, I was ready to go back into my cage.

We have already set the next release day 12 days out and from the weather forecast, looks like no pool time with the rain scheduled for the end of this week and into next. Right now my unlocks are set for weekend and if she cant use the pool, I don't get unlocked.

MrFlashKat likes this.
  6. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    [QUOTE = "MrFlashKat, post: 408025, lid: 54201"] Ik wist niet zeker op welk forum ik dit moest plaatsen ... maar ik denk dat het hier het beste past, aangezien ik net in een periode van 25 dagen opgesloten zat. Ik ben nog steeds opgesloten en geweigerd ... maar gisteren, onverwachts, vroeg ze me of ik wilde klaarkomen terwijl ik nog in mijn kooi zat, of niet klaarkomen ... zo'n dilemma !! ... om te genieten van de gefrustreerde bevrijding terwijl nog steeds gekooid of om te blijven 'genieten' van de lange periode van geen orgasme in welke vorm dan ook?

We waren op weg naar huis van een paar dagen op het Engelse platteland. Ik reed toen ze die vraag stelde.

Now the past 25 days have been intense...locked everyday (unlocked only for sleep on most days)...The longest have ever been by almost double of being denied an orgasm. We have had a lot of intimacy and 'sex'...she unlocked me twice in that period to give her PIV but I was most definitely NOT allowed to cum. Excruciating!

Dus ... we waren op weg naar huis zoals ik gisteren zei toen ze me die vraag stelde. Ik kon niet beslissen, dus ik vroeg haar om te kiezen wat ze voor me wilde hebben. Ze vroeg me om te stoppen zodat ze iets uit de kofferbak van de auto kon halen ... we waren midden op het platteland, ik stopte. Ze liep naar haar tas in de kofferbak van de auto en kwam grijnzend terug met haar snoerloze toverstaf. Ze hield het toen tegen mijn broek en raakte mijn kooi aan ... wetende dat ik hierdoor zou klaarkomen ... Ik kan niet helemaal hard worden in de kooi, maar de kracht van de vibraties van de toverstaf laat me altijd klaarkomen ... ze plaagde me, maar het duurde niet zo lang. Ik had een ENORM orgasme in mijn kooi en in mijn broek ...

... een grote puinhoop makend, ik moest toen blijven zitten terwijl we de rit afmaakten! [/ QUOTE]
    Lucky boy

7. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    That was a nice touch.

sapper814, cagedjon and MrFlashKat like this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a good time was had by all!

MrFlashKat likes this.
  9. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    She is special. Make sure you take care of her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice