Anticipation

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by LoneMan, Jun 21, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    So,
    I have to be one hard headed dumb ass!
    How do I just get rid of my desire to be held in chastity by my wife.
    From the late part of Nov through most of Dec., the wife and I were simple bed partners. I was taking care of myself whenever I felt felt the urge and just left her be.
    One night, I finally felt like cuddling with her. We didn’t have sex, just went to sleep. The next morning she mentioned that it was nice, and asked why I hadn’t done it in a while. I straight up told her it was because I had been masturbating often.

Since after Christmas, we have had some sex. Nothing exciting. I may or may not cum depending how long it’s been since my last masturbation. She orgasms every time. I love giving her orgasms. Seems like anymore, I can get off pretty quickly even with just my fingers. My preference is to go down on her. She is now even allowing herself to have multiple orgasms.

Last weekend while making love, I begged her to take control of my masturbation and orgasms. For her to be the only stimulation I receive.
    She looked at me like I was an alien. No more response, no more discussion.
    Getting pretty hard to keep pouring my heart out, only to be ignored.
    Don’t know what to do.

2. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    Sounds like your self imposed No-vember didn’t quite work out. I’m sorry to hear that.

It sounds like your self locking was going ok though. Is she accepting of you self locking in her presence?

3. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    My bride has just left for the week. I will see her tomorrow night, and then I will be on the road the rest of the week. After tomorrow, the soonest we might be back together is Sunday.
    I have kept myself locked since she left last weekend. Daily cleanings have been the only removals, and no masturbation.
    When she got here on Friday night, I discreetly removed my device and put it away. Over the weekend we had lots of nice cuddling. Last night she wanted some attention. I started with my fingers and gently brought her to two orgasms. It is so incredible for me, to feel her clitoris pulse as she orgasms.
    After her orgasms she was looking for insertion. I was able to get reasonably hard, and we both enjoyed slow intercourse. I really enjoyed myself but to my own surprise, was unable to cum. She started to get dry so I stopped and just held her as we drifted off to sleep. I woke many times during the night with an erection and managed mostly to resist any masturbating. I really wanted to cum in the morning but she didn’t seem interested in doing anything so I just let it be. I had let her know I really wanted an orgasm, but told her I would be excited to save for her.
    Once she got up, she laid on the massage table, so I went over and gave her a short, nice massage. Once done, she wanted to soak in the tub.

Now the slightly interesting part. I was still horny as hell once she got into the tub, and was about to take care of myself, but, I stopped, went and got my cage and put it on. Since she doesn’t want anything to do with me in chastity, I put it on discreetly and then put the key in my nightstand and went about my day.
    Later, after she got out of the bath, I had walked backed to bedroom, and noticed that my drawer with the device had been opened. She must have looked out of curiosity? A drawer with a key and no device. Did she assume I was now wearing it?
    She never said a word.

boisub likes this.
  4. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    I’m at day 13 since having an orgasm. Pretty sure that has to be a record for me.
    Day ten I was climbing the walls I wanted to cum so bad. Thank goodness for the cage because I know otherwise, I know I would not be able to resist the temptation for a release.
    I can’t wait to be with my bride again. Strangely enough, as much as I want to ejaculate, I would be really happy if my bride would allow me to pleasure her, and then deny me of an orgasm a little longer.

I ordered a custom Cherrykeeper earlier this week. Anxiously awaiting its arrival which should be late next week.

5. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    It’s fortunate that I ordered the Cherrykeeper since my CB6000s has broken again, and beyond gluing this time. The Cherry keeper should arrive early next week.

I’m really hoping that the custom model I order will fit well and be even more comfortable that the cb6000s was.

6. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    A short update.
    I have started wearing a cherry keeper device. If there is any interest I will write a review of my experience.

In the keyholder front, nothing has changed nor do I think it ever will.
    Currently, I can be happy that when my bride left for work Sunday afternoon, she requested that I refrain from molesting myself until I see her again on Wednesday. I feel she has to know that I will be wearing my device until then. She knows I have the cherrykeeper but she has not seen it. The only piece I have left for her to see is the key and the lock. I hoped it might lead her to inquire about it but she never has.

7. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    I wonder why I continue to frequent this site. I guess I’m just looking for answers I will likely never find. It is so heartwarming for me to read posts such as @homebody and @Spades posts. It’s so nice to know that couples can work together and reach a higher level of intimacy using chastity. I feel like if my bride would give it a chance, she too would see a dividend in intimacy. I know that each of our definitions of intimacy is different but feel like filling my need would bring me closer to hers as well.

I try not to even bring chastity up with her because each time I do, she leaves me feeling bad. Having her involved in me wearing a chastity cage would mean so much to me, in more ways than I can describe.

More ramblings by me.

Thank you again @homebody and @Spades for sharing.

tiruh811 likes this.
  8. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Dear LoneMan, you are welcome. I am glad you have enjoyed reading our story. I am sorry that you haven't found what you want and I hope you get what you need soon. ( to paraphrase the Rolling Stones). I have read through your story as well and I hope if chastity isn't something that ends up working for you as a couple that you can find another avenue to the intimacy you want and deserve with your wife.

Best wishes,
    Homebody

tiruh811 likes this.
  9. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    I’m really wanting to talk to my bride about my desire to share chastity with her. I’m can’t decide if I should try and write a letter, or just tell her outright.

My Ed has been keeping me down. I’m confused and scared. I so much want to go down on my bride and give her as many orgasms as she can take, while myself being locked, and not released. I need to taste her. I need to feel the restriction on my penis in the event it should start swelling.

I don’t know what to do.

10. boisub

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you’ve tried in the past to talk to her and felt rebuffed. Maybe a letter will work better. There is a lot of passion in your words.

If she’s understanding about your ED and open to you going down on her instead, a pair or two of your tightest underwear can be a good substitute for a cage as far as your sensations. She may be much more amenable to simply letting you keep them on than she would be to a cage.

11. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    A few nights ago, I gave my bride an orgasm before we went to sleep. Fingers and my mouth. I enjoyed it immensely. I was unable to remain hard and unable to orgasm. I kept masturbating until it became uncomfortable and then asked my wife if she would be mad if I put on my cage to prevent myself from any more masturbation. Her only reply was is that she would not be involved in caging me. .

I did not lock up then because it just lost the moment.

Last night, I locked myself before getting into bed. She came to bed after me and was unaware that I had done it. Once she had come to bed, I tried to provide her with another orgasm but she would have nothing of it so I just went to sleep.

It has been liberating, me somehow freeing, to have slept in my cage. It is so comforting to not wake masturbating.
    Now, if she would only share this with me.

12. boisub

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    Does she see that you can’t remain hard or come to orgasm by masturbating? What is her reaction to that? If it makes her feel less secure, then adding cage talk to the situation probably won’t help.

If she’s happy after her orgasm and wants to help you come, that’s a great time to open up to her about the things that do excite you—even if your excitement may not be demonstrated by an erect cock or an orgasm. Dirty talk, maybe some teasing about your inadequacies… She doesn’t want to lock you up or police your masturbation, but maybe she could be okay with some verbal games around the subject.

I think that if your Wife is like most people in a loving relationship, she will want to understand how to help you be happy around this, but she will need her own reassurances to feel comfortable with it. As much as you can, try to bring her along in ways that help her see what you need and why, and especially to make sure she knows that it doesn’t diminish your love for or attraction to her.

13. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    It has been a long while since I last posted. I took a break from the Mansion after some members pointed out to me that what I was sharing was rubbish. I realized that what I was writing was exactly the same stuff I hated reading here. Sorry.

Let me first say, I wish I could write like many of you here do.

Just a few of my recent thoughts.

We have just gone through a very stressful time for the last three months. A wedding, Covid, politics, and moving houses. Some marital counseling may be in out future.

I have been wearing my Cherrykeeper a majority of the time. As usual, without it, masturbation is inevitable for me. I also do really enjoy wearing the cage.

Work still keeps us apart more nights than we are together.
    Nights when we are apart and I get into bed wearing my cage, I feel so relaxed and calm. I almost always sleep better when I’m caged. Somehow, it makes me feel closer to her when I’m caged.

I have realized I have a need if you will, to be able to talk to any female, about chastity. Just casual, respectful, open conversation. At this point my wife mostly refuses, making me feel like a degenerate if I try. In the past I have had some very nice chats with ladies on here but it has been some time since I’ve connected with anyone. A can’t explain why, but it has always helped me when I could.

I know that i equate my desire to be held in chastity, my orgasms controlled by her, with intimacy. The intimacy that I so much yearn for, and she is unwilling to allow me.

I also know that intimacy for her is something totally different. She is unable to convey to me what intimacy is for her. If I could understand her needs, I would strive very hard to give that to her and make her happy.

On a happy note, since my interest in chastity began back in 2017, I have learned to be a much better lover in bed. I can safely say, this past two years, my wife has had more orgasms, than she had in the rest of her adult life combined.

I can now pretty quickly give her orgasms either with my fingers, or my favorite , oral. I can’t get enough of going down on her. Occasionally, we use a dildo to. She has also started having multiple, or rolling orgasms!

I have explained to her that many times when I give her an orgasm like that, I myself experience an orgasmic sensation even though I don’t ejaculate. It feels like a giggle along with a burst of joy, mixed with a feeling of deep connection with her.

I guess this is enough outpouring of my thoughts for now.

Everyone, please enjoy your journeys. ❤️

Eddie Stobbart, Rectrix and homebody like this.
  14. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Welcome back. I have read your posts and don't understand why some thought it was rubbish. It always seemed to me that what you were writing was honest and heartfelt. I too have been amazed in recent years in how my wife can have multiple or rolling orgasms. I get overwhelming pleasurer from providing them. I look forward to reading what you can share here.

LoneMan likes this.
  15. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I quit posting here some time ago due to the “you are doing it wrong “ ...eh-hem...experts.

homebody likes this.
  16. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    The first evening my wife and I were together this weekend, I was sitting on my end of the couch while watching tv, and my wife came over and cuddled up with me.

I did not expect her to start warming up so soon, and therefore had not yet removed my cage. For her, she was being unusually forward. She put her hand on my leg under the blanket. I was holding hands with her and she was slowly working her hand towards my package. Finally she reached ground zero, on the edge. The wig led her had a bit, and felt the edge of my cage. Of course I’m really enjoying this, pretty much knowing, she doesn’t know that I’m locked. Once she gave a little pressure on the side, she must have gotten suspicious the just dropped her hand square on top of the cage. She let out an audible grunt of disapproval , and pulled her hand away.
    We continued to hold hands and watch the program. Meanwhile, I kept giving her kisses and nibbling on her ears.
    After quite a while, I excused my self because I needed to pee. I quickly stepped into the bedroom, grabbed the key for the cage and removed it, then returned to the living room to sit with her again. She would hold my hand but never ventured towards my crotch.

When we were done watching tv, we went to bed. We snuggled and cuddled for a long time. Then at some time late at night, she started letting me know she was up for some action. I gave her an orgasm with my tongue, then finished myself inside her. While I was building up to my orgasm, in my head I was hoping she would suddenly tell me I was not allowed to cum, but I knew that wasn’t going to happen.

The rest of the weekend was uneventful, sexually speaking. Nothing was ever mentioned about the cage. I was hoping that her “discovery” might spark some kind of discussion but it didn’t.

It will be another week before we share a bed again. I’m lying in bed as I type this, wearing my cage.

17. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    This weekends rendezvous I went to her for a change. We had a very nice evening watching a couple of movies and then off to bed. She showed right off that she was in the mood for some fun time. It didn’t take long for her to get warmed up and even though I had masturbated quite a lot last week, I really wanted in her. I knew that an o was going to be very hard for me to reach because of that. I decided the try something I read about called “coupling”. Once I was fully entered, I went as slow as I could and still maintain an erection. She really enjoys the feeling of me being inside her and she commented many times how she was enjoying it.

After a short time it was obvious to me that I was not going to be able to o. I continued with the coupling until my arms could no longer hold me up.

I then went down on her and asked her to tell me just before she started her orgasm. As mentioned before, I have gotten quite good at giving them to her and hers just keep getting better. I had intended that when she told me she was close, I was just going to stop stimulating her. I wanted to frustrate her. Well. She didn’t tell me. And when she started, I could tell that it was going to be a good one and I just didn’t have the heart to stop on her. It turned out to be perhaps the best orgasm she has ever had. It was quite long and rolling. Afterwords she apologized for not telling me. I told her that was fine.

The entire time, I was wishing that I was locked, and she wouldn’t release me. In any case, off to sleep we drifted.

The next morning, we started at it again. I’m still expecting that I would be unable to o but wanted to give her more. Mostly, I enjoyed going down on her for a long time again until she finally came. Once she did, she wanted me in her. I was having a little difficulty getting hard enough but did manage to penetrate her. To my surprise, after a while, i started feeling like I may be able to o! I managed to. I couldn’t help myself and immediately when back down on her and enjoyed a surprising large creampie treat. I was not able to make her come again because she was getting overly sensitive and asked me to stop.

Was a very nice time. I’m still aching to have her lock me and hold the key. I just can’t get that out of my head. I locked last night before turning in and will attempt to remain locked until we next meet.

Rectrix and homebody like this.
  18. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    The morning after our last night together, I couldn’t help myself and got myself off after she had left.

I showered, and put on my cage and decided to not take it off again until we next met.

I made it. Kept myself locked the entire time. In the evening after supper, we sat on the couch to watch some tv. After a while she laid down on the couch, away from me, and asked me to rub her feet.

As soon as she was in position, she was moving her feet into my crotch. She may have just been doing it to arouse me but in my head, I was thinking that she was trying to determine if I had my cage on. I did. Not unexpectedly, she never said a word.

Later on, I volunteered to give her a massage if she wanted. She said she would. She got up, took a heater into the room the table is in to warm it up. She got under the covers on the table and relaxed a bit before I came in. Seeing she was looking like she was ready, I slipped in the bedroom and removed my cage.

It was a real internal struggle for me because I really want to give her a massage while locked in my cage but this was a present for her so I removed it without asking her if I could leave it on.

I gave her a very nice rubdown then slipped off to the bedroom and got into bed while she relaxed. She soon followed. Once in bed, after some small talk, she asked me where I wanted to cum. Face, tits, or pussy. She wanted to reward me. I told her that I couldn’t decide because I wanted to lick it off of her everywhere. We just sort of played and chatted for a bit then she told me to move to the end of them bed. I did so not knowing exactly what she was going for. She got off the bed, came around and started giving me a blowjob. It felt very good but I have never orgasmed from a blow job. I enjoyed her efforts very much but knew that it wasn’t going to happen so invited her back into bed and started kissing and touching her.

Soon I was going down on her and she very quickly had an orgasm. As is typical with her, once she orgasms, she wants me inside of her. I moved up, and began to enjoy the sensation of having her flower engulfing me. It was warm and wonderful. We enjoyed this for as long as I could keep it up but it was evident to me that I wasn’t going to be a able to cum.
    We then cuddled up and drifted to sleep.

I didn’t sleep very well as I kept waking myself masturbating. Once morning arrived she was sleeping so soundly I didn’t have the heart to wake her so, while laying beside her, I reached into my nightstand, retrieved my cage and put it on. I then got up and went about my day. Since it was Valentines, I left her chocolates on the pillow beside her.

Fast forward to Sunday evening, I had hopes of being able to get off. I removed my cage, got into bed and waited for her to get ready and into bed. After she got into bed, I started rubbing her and cuddling her. I was gently sliding my fingers over her nipples and then she asked me to stop. She said we were only cuddling and sleeping tonight. Ok then! My goal is to please her all ways in bed so I stopped trying to get her warmed up, and just held her. At this point, I was really disappointed that I had removed my cage.

Monday morning was the repeat of Sunday morning. Once I woke, I reached into my nightstand, got my cage and installed it. Continued on with my day.

She is back in our other home until next week again. I have decided to try and keep my cage on and not masturbate while she is gone. This morning makes seven days since I last had an orgasm. For me, that is a long time. If I manage to hold out, my first opportunity to have an orgasm with her will be next Friday. That will be ten days for me. It may not be a record for me but certainly approaching a record.

Wish me luck and fortitude

boisub and qwer75 like this.
  19. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    Today is one of those days that not having a keyholder is very difficult. It would be too easy to get the key and release.

20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Good luck! Keep your hands off!

LoneMan likes this.
  21. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Hope your staying caged.

22. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    well you cud say bury the key in the garden and not look where you did it.

23. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    I just read the whole thread. Thanks for sharing and I hope you keep doing so. It does sound an incredibly frustrating position that you are in at the moment but it does also sound like you are trying your best to make it work as best as you can for yourself whilst also trying not to impose on your partner.

StubHub likes this.
  24. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
  25. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    Well, it’s no officially more than 10 days since my last o. I don’t think that’s a record for me but it has to be getting towards the top. The key, is key for this.

For reasons neither myself or my wife could control, we are not together tonight as expected. Tomorrow we will be together.

I’ve been thinking about this most of the day. I’ve made ten days, maybe I should see how it is not having an orgasm for 20 days. That for sure would be a big record for me.

I’m thinking I may let my wife know, when we are together, that I have made it 11 days without masturbating. I want to ask her how she feels about me trying for 20, and let her know two things.
    1. I want to please her in any way she likes. Even piv if that what she desires, just don’t let me come.
    2. I really need her support to accomplish this.

The reason I’m wanting to try this is, I want to know what effect it may have on me. For someone who has masturbated nearly every day for the last 30 years, this will be something vastly different. I’m thinking, (that’s what usually gets me in trouble) I’ve made it this far, let’s try a little longer.

My instinct tells me that she will not support me on this endeavor. I just hope I’m wrong about it.

While pondering this, it continues to remind me how much I want to make love to her while remaining in my cage. Just, never to be realized fantasy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice